Page 146 of 261 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2602

Thread: ►★ FC BARCELONA THREAD ★✿◄ Club with the Most Fifa Acknowledged Titiles ★◄

Quote Originally Posted by 4EVER View Post
    RIP TITO....Was a very calming influence for Barca...Never seen him over-reacting or shouting in the touchline..Such a graceful guy...Will be a big miss.....From a Real madrid fan
    Thanks 4EVER for your post.

Tito will leave in our memories forever.
    A down to earth gentleman, who played an integral part in building the greatest Barcelona team of all time.
    Managed the team to regain the Laliga from none other than Mourinho!! That too taking 100 points in the process!!
    Tributes....
    "If the ball is a crying toddler, then Andres Iniesta's first touch is a lullaby..."

FC Barcelona first team squad pay homage to Tito Vilanova

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/...-tito-vilanova

The first team squad showed their sadness and respect for Tito Vilanova this morning, visiting the space set aside by the Club for tributes to the ex-Barça coach who passed away on Friday after a long illness. Tata Martino led the squad, who were also accompanied by the rest of the first team staff and Sporting Director Andoni Zubizarreta.

After signing the book of condolence, the whole squad moved to face a large photo of Tito Vilanova, where they dedicated a few moments of pensive silence. It was a tough experience for many of the squad, who were visibly moved as they recalled the man who had coached many of them from his days as a youth coach, then as assistant to Pep Guardiola and finally as first team manager.

The Club Board, headed by President Josep Maria Bartomeu, followed the players in paying tribute to Tito Vilanova and then the doors were opened to the general public, so that members and supporters can also pay their respects.

Condolences.......

Leo dedicating yesterdays Goal to Tito

Boajn Dedicating Ajax's League win to Tito

Vill players wearing Forever Tito T shirts before mtch yesterday

Muniesa After Stoke match

Carvajal Dedicating his goal to Tito

Minute of silence before RSO-Betis match for Tito

0ver 50,000 people paid respect to Tito in Camp Nou Yesterday & Day Before

Bayern players wearing black armbands paying respect to Tito

Utd players Mata n De Gea wore Black arm band remembering heir fellow spaniard

Pep's face says it all

Roma-Milan in stadio Olympico

Is love just a never ending dream....?

VV's farewell letter to Fans
    http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/...-victor-valdes

"The time has come for me to say goodbye to you all .

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to say goodbye playing football, as I would have liked, but that’s life at times, and this year has been a bit cruel to me in this regard.

I’ve had time to look at where I am and what I’ve become. I can only think about the people who helped me to get where I am today. I dedicate this letter to them.

Oriol Tort, José Antonio Pozanco, Juan Manuel Asensi, Ursicinio López, Albert Benaiges, Antonio Olmo, Juan Carlos Pérez Rojo, Pep Segura, Quique Costas, Joan Vilà, Jordi Castel..... the coaches who made me into the athlete I always dreamed I would be. People who turned a ten year old kid into a goalkeeper at the Camp Nou, ten years later. Thank you all!.

Thank you to Louis Van Gaal, for showing the courage necessary to gamble on a talent that only he could see. He began building this historic Barça side, which I have been privileged to be part of. My heartfelt thanks

Thank you Frank Rijkaard, for giving me the confidence necessary, and allowing me to achieve glory, getting my hands on the European Cup in Paris. Wherever you are, I will be indebted to you for the rest of my life Mister.

Thank you Pep, for having opened the door to playing a game that was unknown to me, for guiding me along the road where one has to keep looking for success, and we did it together, right?. We’ll always have that Mister, and believe me, it will be eternal!.

Thank you Tito! Wherever you are, I thank you for having taught us not only the way to keep winning as a team, but also the strength and character needed to face life.

Thanks to all my colleagues with whom I’ve had the pleasure to work with, that involves wearing the Barça crest on our chests day after day, for making me feel important within the group that we developed over all these years. Because it all comes down to this, we are who we are, here and now. Thank you gentlemen!.

And of course I cannot forget the most important people, over these twelve years as a professional, wearing this shirt, my most loyal fans. Those people who, whatever happened, were always there to give me the support that a fighter always needs, proud to be there supporting me in the celebrations, giving your support in every game, sending me the positive energy that I have always felt, which kept me going all this time, because without it, it would have been impossible to do it alone.

Thank you, thank you, and a thousand times, thank you. I ask that you please don’t stop giving me that support.

Forever, FORÇA BARÇA!

Víctor Valdés Arribas".

Thanks for everything VV.. We Will Miss you... Best of Luck wherever you go

Good Bye to a Great Captain... We will Miss you Puyiii

if we win tomorrow, that will be a majestic comeback. i am still sure, Barca will notch up a win tomorrow. they have it in them. unless they blotch it.

Barcelona announce Messi agreement

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain..._MESSICONTRACT

Barcelona have announced that they have reached an agreement with Lionel Messi over a new and improved contract.

The Catalan club had been in talks with the Argentina international over a renewal for a number of weeks and the forward has now agreed to a new deal worth around €20 million net per season which will make him the highest-paid player in the world.

"FC Barcelona has reached an agreement to adjust the terms in the contract binding Leo Messi to the club as a professional first team player," a short statement said on Friday.

"The revised and updated contract will be signed over the next few days."

The new deal marks a happy ending to a difficult season for Messi, who has missed large chunks of the current campaign through injury and also faced a court case for tax evasion late last year.

The Argentine, who has hit 354 goals in 424 appearances since making his debut for Barca at the age of 17 in 2004, signed improved terms in February last year to earn around €12.5m annually but later saw that deal eclipsed by Cristiano Ronaldo's new contract at Real Madrid.

"It should give peace of mind to him and especially to the club, who can continue to count on the best player in the world," coach Gerardo Martino said on Friday."

Martino is set to leave the Catalan club this summer and will be replaced by Luis Enrique, who is keen to make Messi the cornerstone of his new sporting project at Camp Nou next season.