Page 147 of 261 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2602

Thread: ►★ FC BARCELONA THREAD ★✿◄ Club with the Most Fifa Acknowledged Titiles ★◄

Bartomeu: “The following period will bring profound changes”

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/...ofound-changes

After the conclusion of the season, which was coupled with the defeat to Atlético Madrid, President Josep Maria Bartomeu talked about the future of the team. “We will go into a period with profound changes. There are some players that will no continue, but our philosophy won’t change,” he said. He added: “There are some things that have been decided, we will announce them in the following days. We will continue with our concept of football.”

Saddened for Tata

After Bartomeu talked to the press after Gerardo Martino announced the news that he was stepping down as FC Barcelona’s manager. “The news saddens us, we really appreciate him. He’s a great person. He leaves an impressive mark on the team.”

Besides the changing of the guard on the bench, Bartomeu noted “we’re far along on many of issues we have to resolve”, but he declined to go into further detail. “Today we have to congratulate Atlético Madrid. Today is a day for thought and reflection. We have to acknowledge Atlético’s feats and move forward.” The Club’s chairman qualified Atlético as a team “full of great players” and he commended Barça’s players “on fighting until the end.”

Bartomeu admitted that “we didn’t achieve our goals and we aren’t happy.” He added that he understands the anger from Club members and fans - “They are right. We only won the Spanish Super Cup and we’re saddened by that. I’d tell them that we have a great team, that we fought on despite the problems we had.” He concluded by saying that it has been “a complicated season” and “we lacked the ability to score goals, but it never came.”

Mascherano: “We have to be realistic and rebuild”

Javier Mascherano was a guest on Barça TV’s ‘El Marcador’ after FC Barcelona lost the La Liga title to Atlético Madrid. The Argentinian acknowledged that the team has admitted that its glorious era has come to a definitive end. “A cycle has ended, and the reality is that we have to make changes. The Club will make decisions and will create a competitive team.” Saddened by how the season concluded, Mascherano said that “a unique era is over. That’s why it hurts so much because you never want a good thing to end.”

The center back is certain that changes need to be made but that the team should not relinquish the way it plays. “This Club has changed the world with its style of play and that’s something we shouldn’t change.”

When asked about the match, the Argentinian said that “we wanted to close out the season with a victory and with the league title. We did everything we possibly could.”

He then went on to talk about his future with Barça. “I don’t know what I’ll do. I’m very grateful to the Club and I’ll leave the day they don’t want me. At this point I don’t want to talk about my future. The most important thing right now is Barça and our defeat.”

Masche spoke the truth.. Saddened to see it end this way..but we have to move on & rebuild

Now More than Ever

Visca El Barca
    Last edited by Boney; 05-18-2014 at 12:20 PM.

ys really saddened a BARCA FAN FROM HEART, SOUL AND BODY........................................
    VAMOS ARGENTINA
    VAMOS MESSIVAMOS MARADONA
    http://fat.gfycat.com/FinishedGenuineGar.webm

LEO PROMISES THAT NEXT YEAR, "WE WILL KEEP UP THIS CLUB

http://translate.google.com/translat...-8&sl=es&tl=en
    Leo Messi has written a short message on your social network account in which Chinese Weibo apologizes to all Barcelona for his poor season. The Argentinian star, who has signed to improve his contract, said in the post that "truth not things went as expected, was a tough year in the personal and the global. Yet we were able to achieve a goal in the last game and we failed to take advantage. "

Messi has acknowledged that a bad season and therefore has to ensure "apologize to all Barcelona and I promise that next year we'll be up to this club and get important things." With regard to your personal situation, the blaugrana crack says that "I am very happy to stay in my house as I always said. Maybe this year was not as expected and it was not the best of mine. But I am convinced that, as with group, personally will also be different. "

By making reference to his future, Messi said that "Barcelona is the people that decides what to do with my future but my choice is to continue as sigoo feeling the same affection from them." However, warns: "But if it were not so, I'll find a solution because I will always want the best for this club."

Luis Enrique becomes new Barca boss

Luis Enrique has been confirmed as the new manager of La Liga giants Barcelona, while also announcing the signing of goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Former Barca midfielder Enrique has agreed a two-year deal at the Camp Nou, succeeding Gerardo Martino at the helm.

Barcelona confirm the signing of Borussia Monchengladbach goalkeeper Marc-Andre Ter Stegen for an undisclosed fee

8. Likes Boney liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post

Luis Enrique has been confirmed as the new manager of La Liga giants Barcelona, while also announcing the signing of goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Former Barca midfielder Enrique has agreed a two-year deal at the Camp Nou, succeeding Gerardo Martino at the helm.
    Welcome Home Lucho..

After Long time complete f*ck up from Board..something to Cheer about..

Lucho & Ter Stegen in ..Rafinha& Deulofeu coming back...

Pinto Leaving

Zubi blocking D Luiz move .... We are in touch with Benatia as per reprts..things looking good..

Hope we make a sensible CB signing before WC if possible... (i see chance for that on CL final day)

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post

hope enrique is able to build on the team rather than build around the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    hope enrique is able to build on the team rather than build around the team.
    Expecting wholesale changes , the most important is a CB who can defend set pieces well ...