Page 188 of 261 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2602

Thread: ►★ FC BARCELONA THREAD ★✿◄ Club with the Most Fifa Acknowledged Titiles ★◄

"Barcelona get penalty and the man that takes it isn’t the one chasing top scorer award or the one chasing a first hat-trick."
    - Sid Lowe
    THIS IS MSN!
    ‪#‎ FIB‬
    MARACANA- WEMBLEY -LUSAIL

MARACANA- WEMBLEY -LUSAIL

FC Barcelona 3 - 0 FC Bayern Munich

What a match.. What a display.. !!

This is what football is al about 90 mins entertainment!!
    Pace of the match was unbelievable ..specially in 1st half
    Bayern missing crucial players,but as Leo said pre match..we had injuries too when we last time met,but hat was not a reason for loss & it shouldn't be now too
    Pep playing back 3 for 1st 15-20mins against MSN i was surprised,but if not for Suarez poor shot/Nuer save we wud have been ahead by 2 then itself
    2 brilliant gols by leo, one beating neur in near post,another right footed chip over the WC winner was a sight to be seen !! Whta a player.. Scoring Golazos in such occasions.. thats why he is the best
    Tie not yet over imo.. Alllianz arena anything can happen..but i believe we can score atleast there also

https://youtu.be/C8eUntyhELs

Leo Messi vs Bayern Munich

https://youtu.be/q1enzSd7SJo
    Last edited by Boney; 05-07-2015 at 08:44 AM.

Boney....
    We showed the world 'who the masters of football are...,'
    I am very happy that we didn't lose the midfield battle despite Bayern crowding the midfield. Rakitic was simply awesome.He fought for literally every ball.

5. Likes Boney liked this post

innale akram ayippoyi, never expected such a score line.

Quote Originally Posted by Devarajan Master View Post
    Boney....
    We showed the world 'who the masters of football are...,'
    I am very happy that we didn't lose the midfield battle despite Bayern crowding the midfield. Rakitic was simply awesome.He fought for literally every ball.
    Don too.. 1st half MOTM was DOn for me..

Alves also.out of the world perfo..ethra ball annu recover cheythe..interceptions..link up..everything super.. !!! too much for a player supposedly on decline

.........k|...E.....@.9.R...?)..S..P#e..Z 8.T....=.......

from whats understood from highlights..it was a poor defensive effort from bayern ..they didnt mark messi well..and not much protection at back...and paid for it....Messi first goal was too good...suarez missed too many..otherwise it wud have been 4-0 or 5-0...

Quote Originally Posted by longan View Post
    from whats understood from highlights..it was a poor defensive effort from bayern ..they didnt mark messi well..and not much protection at back...and paid for it....Messi first goal was too good...suarez missed too many..otherwise it wud have been 4-0 or 5-0...
    Did you see the game? I don't think so. Bayern gave it their all. Despite them defending well, we created chances after chances in the first half which should have ended 3-0 but for Neur's heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by Boney View Post

Alves also.out of the world perfo..ethra ball annu recover cheythe..interceptions..link up..everything super.. !!! too much for a player supposedly on decline
    Now give him a new contract

Quote Originally Posted by Boney View Post

Absolutely Boney. Don is indeed Don.... Don, Rakitic and Busi didn't lose their focus despite facing a midfield which was more in numbers....Thiago, Shweinsteiger,Alonso,Lahm...

The way we played in the first half was nothing short of masterclass. Only some out of the world goal keeping kept Bayern in the game. If Suarez had scored in the 12th minute, Bayern would have opened up early and then we would have destroyed them.
    There are no words to describe Messi, the out of the planet player.
    So I would like to appreciate the great team work of Barca and every player who contributed to this cause.
    Bayern could not produce even a single shot on target!! Our defence has to be given credit. Pique and Masche were like 2 forts. Alba ran non stop for 94 minutes.
    Even MSN was contributing in the defence. Remember , Suarez' tackle to release the ball to Messi which ultimately led to Neymar's breakaway goal.
    Our midfielders held their own despite Bayern crowding the midfield.
    Dani Alves and Rakitic owned Bayern ALL GAME LONG!! Alves won like 90% of the 1v1 on his flank and was brilliant to set up the first goal.
    Rakitic was like a lion....he pressed well, passed well, took them on and tackled well!!
    It was an absolute team game. Proud moment for all Barcelonistas. Was it our greatest night after the 5-0? (That means even above the CL Classico SF and the Wembley final)

Luiz Enrique is a fighter with a never say die attitude. This team is built on those traits.

12. Likes Boney liked this post