Page 195 of 261 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2602

Thread: ►★ FC BARCELONA THREAD ★✿◄ Club with the Most Fifa Acknowledged Titiles ★◄

MARACANA- WEMBLEY -LUSAIL

Xavi: "I want to announce and confirm that I will leave Barça. Hasn't been an easy decision, but it's final. I think it's the moment to go."

Xavi: "It will be difficult to put on another shirt. I've worn the Barça shirt since I was 10-11. There are three games left now."

Xavi: "I didn't tell my mother about Barcelona's renewal offer, because she is even bigger fan of Barca than me..."

Xavi: "I will miss Leo, Andres, Busi, Pedro all my friends... But that's the life"

Xavi: "I'm 35, I've been at this club for 25 years, I think it's time to leave. I hope Saturday will be a big celebration.

Xavi: "Fans gave me goosebumps wit their chants of 'Xavi, quedate' (Xavi, stay). Makes you think, but it's the right moment to go."

Xavi: "Still didn't score a hat-trick or a goal from a bicycle kick. But there's still time... Three games left (laughs)"

Xavi: "Facing Pirlo a last time? I'm a big fan of him. We already played against each other with national youth teams when I was 16-17."

Xavi: "Don't know if Pirlo already announced he'll leave... He says he will if they win the Champions League...? Well,then I hope he stays"

Xavi: "I told the Club I would never sign for an European team. I can't see myself playing at the Camp Nou with another shirt than Barça's."

Xavi: “There are footballers from the club that can do it [his job]. Rakitic is an enormous signing. Andres can adapt to the organizer role"

Xavi: "I couldn't have been in a better place than Barcelona. I am very happy with how everything went."

Xavi: "I've had many football conversations with Luis Enrique, we were teammates. I have spoken with him a lot about football."

Xavi: “Barça has won with the same philosophy for the last 30 years. We'd be doing wrong if we don't bet on the people from the club."

Xavi: "It's difficult to be dubbed someone's successor, as with me and Pep [as players]. I will not call anyone as my successor."

Xavi: “I remember many many remarks from Van Gaal. He has been appreciated very little in this home, you notice his wisdom."

Xavi: "There will be no problems because I left. Barça will continue being great."

Xavi: "It's time to leave. My body and head say that, but not my heart. It's time."

Xavi: “My main objective is to come back to this home. In whatever way. Coach, sporting director, anything..."

Xavi: “I want to continue enjoying football. I won't be going to Qatar just to play football, but for training as well."

Xavi: “I am in complete joy right now. All that's left is getting those two trophies left and saying goodbye to the fans."

Xavi: "It's been many years, 17 in the first team, 25 in the club. Being in Barça made me happy."

Xavi: "I have no enemies in football, I have enjoyed it from the first until the last second of my career"

Xavi: "When things didn't go well, people asked for players of 170 & 180cms. Barça, ever since Cruyff came, have won playing good football."

Xavi: “At the beginning I was doubted a lot. They didn't believe in me. I'm a big Barça fan. My mother as well."

Xavi, on the problems in January: "I will tell you that it was much easier than you guys think."

Xavi: "Combine, pass, play, that is football , for me, at least "

Xavi: "In football the result is an impostor: you can do thing really well but not win"