Page 238 of 248 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2479

Thread: ►★ FC BARCELONA THREAD ★✿◄ Club with the Most Fifa Acknowledged Titiles ★◄

  1. #2371

    Default


    Argentina lost at home agianst Paraguay!
    Wasn't the same team they beat 1-6 away with Messi in full flow?
    Yet another 'slap in the face' for Messi haters
    "If the ball is a crying toddler, then Andres Iniesta's first touch is a lullaby..."

  2. #2372
    FK Citizen Iam RMU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    INDIA !!
    Posts
    24,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devarajan Master View Post
    Argentina lost at home agianst Paraguay!
    Wasn't the same team they beat 1-6 away with Messi in full flow?
    Yet another 'slap in the face' for Messi haters
    Messi gave 3 assist's that day
    ലെ കിങ്ങിണി : ചരിത്രത്തിലെ ഏറ്റവും മികച്ച പ്ലയെർ ഞാൻ തന്നെയാണത്രെ കിങ്ങിണി ജൂനിയർ : ആര് പറഞ്ഞു ?കിങ്ങിണി : ഞാൻ തന്നെ

  3. #2373

    Default

    Seville - Barcelona match yesterday night was yet another exhibition of Spanish football. Seville were relentless. But which other team is capable of soaking the pressure at Sanchez Pizjuan?
    Messi is extra terrestrial. I don't have words to describe him.
    So let's talk about players. Dennis Suarez played a great game especially in the second half. This is the most heartening thing about this match apart from the 3 valuable points. Without Iniesta , we were lacking control in the midfield in the last few matches. Dennis Suarez is one of the very few players who can step into that shoes. So an encouraging display from him.
    "If the ball is a crying toddler, then Andres Iniesta's first touch is a lullaby..."

  4. Likes Iam RMU liked this post
  5. #2374
    FK Citizen Iam RMU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    INDIA !!
    Posts
    24,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devarajan Master View Post
    Seville - Barcelona match yesterday night was yet another exhibition of Spanish football. Seville were relentless. But which other team is capable of soaking the pressure at Sanchez Pizjuan? Messi is extra terrestrial. I don't have words to describe him.So let's talk about players. Dennis Suarez played a great game especially in the second half. This is the most heartening thing about this match apart from the 3 valuable points. Without Iniesta , we were lacking control in the midfield in the last few matches. Dennis Suarez is one of the very few players who can step into that shoes. So an encouraging display from him.
    How does he always manages to bail us out ? Even in Mestella he dragged us out from the Mess.words are not enough to describe the contribution of Leo in making Barcelona a complete team in all aspects
    ലെ കിങ്ങിണി : ചരിത്രത്തിലെ ഏറ്റവും മികച്ച പ്ലയെർ ഞാൻ തന്നെയാണത്രെ കിങ്ങിണി ജൂനിയർ : ആര് പറഞ്ഞു ?കിങ്ങിണി : ഞാൻ തന്നെ

  6. Likes Devarajan Master liked this post
  7. #2375

    Default

    Dear friends....
    Didn't you notice what happened in Madrid and San Mames in the last 2 days? They just don't have any problems in doing it so deliberately.
    FC Barcelona is nothing but a miracle fighting against all odds since a Century
    "If the ball is a crying toddler, then Andres Iniesta's first touch is a lullaby..."

  8. Likes MHP369, Iam RMU liked this post
  9. #2376
    FK Citizen Iam RMU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    INDIA !!
    Posts
    24,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devarajan Master View Post
    Dear friends....Didn't you notice what happened in Madrid and San Mames in the last 2 days? They just don't have any problems in doing it so deliberately. FC Barcelona is nothing but a miracle fighting against all odds since a Century
    evade Telecast undarnila . streaming onum Mobilil patunila. Miss aayi ... but pen foul njan kandarnu . such things are common . Issue aavanel Barcal favorable aaya entelum oke veranam baaki oke goal,.com /Marca noki kolum . Anything against Barcelona won't be highlighted in the media , rather say Ref will get the benefit of doubt ..
    ലെ കിങ്ങിണി : ചരിത്രത്തിലെ ഏറ്റവും മികച്ച പ്ലയെർ ഞാൻ തന്നെയാണത്രെ കിങ്ങിണി ജൂനിയർ : ആര് പറഞ്ഞു ?കിങ്ങിണി : ഞാൻ തന്നെ

  10. Likes Devarajan Master liked this post
  11. #2377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devarajan Master View Post
    Dear friends....
    Didn't you notice what happened in Madrid and San Mames in the last 2 days? They just don't have any problems in doing it so deliberately.
    FC Barcelona is nothing but a miracle fighting against all odds since a Century
    Neymare veezhtyaa pen illa. Avannasrk Swantham team mate thalliya penalty. .Bilbao kalikkarkk polum doubt illarnn ney caseil.

  12. Likes Devarajan Master liked this post
  13. #2378
    FK Citizen Iam RMU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    INDIA !!
    Posts
    24,616

    Default

    ലെ കിങ്ങിണി : ചരിത്രത്തിലെ ഏറ്റവും മികച്ച പ്ലയെർ ഞാൻ തന്നെയാണത്രെ കിങ്ങിണി ജൂനിയർ : ആര് പറഞ്ഞു ?കിങ്ങിണി : ഞാൻ തന്നെ

  14. Likes Devarajan Master liked this post
  15. #2379
    FK Citizen Iam RMU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    INDIA !!
    Posts
    24,616

    Default

    ലെ കിങ്ങിണി : ചരിത്രത്തിലെ ഏറ്റവും മികച്ച പ്ലയെർ ഞാൻ തന്നെയാണത്രെ കിങ്ങിണി ജൂനിയർ : ആര് പറഞ്ഞു ?കിങ്ങിണി : ഞാൻ തന്നെ

  16. #2380

    Default

    bye bye la liga :(

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •