Page 254 of 261 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2602

Thread: ►★ FC BARCELONA THREAD ★✿◄ Club with the Most Fifa Acknowledged Titiles ★◄

Suárez is closer to staying than leaving. The club doesn't have the money to get a replacement, so the Uruguayan might stay. Koeman is okay with Suárez staying. [cat radio]

'For Memphis Depay to arrive, first you must sell': Barcelona boss Ronald Koeman admits cash-strapped club CAN'T AFFORD to buy the £28m rated Lyon star and has doubts the deal can go ahead
    Memphis Depay's £28m move to Barcelona thrown into doubt after Lyon president claims Nou Camp chief Josep Bartomeu has called him to say LaLiga giants CAN'T make an offer due to coronavirus finance problems

Oru 30m£ polum edukkaanillaatha avasthayil ethicha Bartomeu kku nandri

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    'For Memphis Depay to arrive, first you must sell': Barcelona boss Ronald Koeman admits cash-strapped club CAN'T AFFORD to buy the £28m rated Lyon star and has doubts the deal can go ahead
    Memphis Depay's £28m move to Barcelona thrown into doubt after Lyon president claims Nou Camp chief Josep Bartomeu has called him to say LaLiga giants CAN'T make an offer due to coronavirus finance problems

Oru 30m£ polum edukkaanillaatha avasthayil ethicha Bartomeu kku nandri
    Ayyo Daridryam.jpeg

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

#Barthomeo out first stage completed

Luis Suarez 'TERMINATES his contract at Barcelona' as they finally force him out

Messiyude post gamper match reaction is really painstaking to watch...It hurts me as a fan and a human. After all those what messi did to barca and football, i never thought his final days would be something like this...

Moving to Atletico Mandrid right...........

Ingane poyal Barcayude gathi athogathi thanne......

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Luis Suarez 'TERMINATES his contract at Barcelona' as they finally force him out

Quote Originally Posted by frincekjoseph View Post
    Moving to Atletico Mandrid right...........

Ingane poyal Barcayude gathi athogathi thanne......
    Barca aadhyam ethirthu , pinne sammathichu ...Messi was also against joining a rival
    He is out to prove Koeman wrong

Luis Suarez breaks down in tears as he delivers emotional farewell message at Barcelona

An emotional Luis Suarez had to wipe away the tears as he delivered a farewell message to the fans, team-mates and coaching staff who have supported him during his time at Barcelona

The 33-year-old striker scored 198 goals in 283 games across his six-year stay at the Nou Camp, helping Barcelona win the Champions League, four La Liga titles, four Spanish Cups and two Spanish Super Cups

Suarez left Barca’s training ground in tears after saying goodbye to his team-mates on Wednesday and there were more waterworks this morning as he spoke to the media at a farewell press conference. ‘It’s such a surprise, I didn’t really have anything prepared,’ the Uruguay international said. ‘I want to say that the club has already had so much confidence in me since 2014 when they signed me. ‘In the conditions that I came here that surrounded me with the mistake that I made (biting Giorgio Chiellini at the 2014 World Cup and subsequent suspension), but the confidence that they always had in me – it wasn’t always easy to accept this.

‘The coaches and my team-mates, the way they accepted me when I came, it was amazing. ‘And other people know the sacrifice that I’ve made in these years to come to Barcelona and play for the best team in the world. ‘I’m aware that we’re at the end of an era and that I should be very proud of everything I’ve done.’

The ex-Liverpool attacker continued: ‘I leave many friends here. A human being who has feelings is leaving. ‘Thanks to my family, who are the ones who have endured and lived through everything with me. ‘I have enjoyed the good times with them and they have encouraged me in the bad times. But I have good memories. ‘May my children see me lift trophies and score goals, may they see me next to the best in history.

‘Thank the fans for all their love, who value me, and I will never forget that. ‘Many thanks also to the staff. They will always have one more culé wherever they are.’

Suarez is determined to prove Koeman was wrong to let him leave by competing at the ‘highest level’ with Atletico Madrid. ‘The club needed changes and the coach didn’t count on me,’ he added. ‘I want to show that I can still perform at the highest level. ‘I’m joining Atletico Madrid with a lot of excitement, but I still haven’t thought about what it will be like to play against Barcelona. ‘I haven’t fully digested it yet.’