Page 53 of 261 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: ►★ FC BARCELONA THREAD ★✿◄ Club with the Most Fifa Acknowledged Titiles ★◄

Pep Guardiola

"I want you to understand this wasn't a simple decision. but I'll try to explain what I feel and I hope that people understand. I'm deeply sorry for the confusion over the last few weeks.

"I've always wanted short contracts because the demand at Barca is so big. I lived that as a player, and I know exactly how it works. I always thought that four years is an eternity for a club. I didn't want to have a contract that will bind me to decisions I didn't want.”

"In autumn I announced to the press and director of football, I announced it was the end of my era at Barca, but I couldn't say that to the players because it would have been too complex then. Now that we're out of the two main competitions, it's a good time to announce."
    "After four years gets everyone tired. September/October was when I told the chairman that my era is finishing.
    “The new coach will be able to give things I'm not able to any more."
    “Talking to you and players for 4 years is very demanding."

"I want to thank my players, who have been responsible for everything I have had here - it's been a privilege to train them. I did it all with a lot of passion,, but I want to thank the players.
    "Day by day, for so many years, they made it all possible."

"I need to recover the feeling that I had when I first started - time has taken its toll. I just don't feel the same - Barca don't deserve that. That's all I'm going to say."

Emotional stuff from the boss there

Pep Guardiola's assistant coach TITO VILANOVA HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED AS BARCELONA BOSS FOR THE 2012-13 SEASON.

Last edited by Giggs; 04-27-2012 at 05:32 PM.

Sad to here the news!!! I don't know whether he can be successful elsewhere..

Marcelo Bielsa coach aavan sammathichille?He was Barca's target...He could have been the best choice ..

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Pep Guardiola's assistant coach TITO VILANOVA HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED AS BARCELONA BOSS FOR THE 2012-13 SEASON.

iyal thanne aayirikum future coach nu parayan varuvarnnu..appala year kandathu

Quote Originally Posted by nettooran View Post
    Sad to here the news!!! I don't know whether he can be successful elsewhere..
    adikavum chelsea yilku povan aavum ...mattoru avb aavan chance undu

Quote Originally Posted by nettooran View Post
    Marcelo Bielsa coach aavan sammathichille?He was Barca's target...He could have been the best choice ..
    Barca youth system okke aayi nalla aduppamulla aal alle , may be they gave preferance...When Guardiola was appointed first time the case was also almost similar...need some addition to the current squad