Page 98 of 261 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: ►★ FC BARCELONA THREAD ★✿◄ Club with the Most Fifa Acknowledged Titiles ★◄

Cant wait to see Tito on the sidelines !!
    Good win considering the tiring Midweek fixture..Loved that intensity in pressing n hunger to retain the possession with some fast ball passing !! n Ye Villa n Messi hates each other lols !!
    Hope our players will return without affected by International matches!!Already facing a defensive crisis with Puyi n Adriano out !!

After Villa scored the lead against AC Milan, he disregarded Messi's open hands and did his own jig of celebration. Good that the camera did not turn to Messi; he must have been disappointed. That is what went through my mind.

But the way, the two celebrated Villa's goal against Vallecano indicated that the Milan goal was indeed a relief package and had greater value and so the solitary victory-lap.

Watching the first Messigol against Vallecano, I still cannot understand how he creates spaces practically out of nowhere. The second goal was trademark Messi.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    After Villa scored the lead against AC Milan, he disregarded Messi's open hands and did his own jig of celebration. Good that the camera did not turn to Messi; he must have been disappointed. That is what went through my mind.

But the way, the two celebrated Villa's goal against Vallecano indicated that the Milan goal was indeed a relief package and had greater value and so the solitary victory-lap.

Watching the first Messigol against Vallecano, I still cannot understand how he creates spaces practically out of nowhere. The second goal was trademark Messi.
    Ye i saw that..but imo Villa celebrates huge goals like that in that way (wembley celeb) ...but for me it was clear from start thr was no issue @all between Villa n Messi..Onfield shouting n all happens...it happens more freq in trainings which we dont get to see..those are normal...but yesterdays celebration was an answer to dick heads like Guillem who put up BS every now and then when our team is going through rough patch..he is no where to be seen after Milan match !!

Ye its quite mazing what messi does week in out..after watching him every match it feels like whatevr he does is normal ...vras what he is doing is almost impossible for others to do..he is back to his best..n playing with Villa upfront is doing good for as he had stated after Seville match!!n nice to see him pressing the opponents when needed as his deeper roles requires that !!

Quote Originally Posted by Boney View Post
    Cant wait to see Tito on the sidelines !!
    Good win considering the tiring Midweek fixture..Loved that intensity in pressing n hunger to retain the possession with some fast ball passing !! n Ye Villa n Messi hates each other lols !!
    Hope our players will return without affected by International matches!!Already facing a defensive crisis with Puyi n Adriano out !!
    International break is a threat.
    Hope we don't get injuries. We don't have any cover for Jordi Alba now. He plays his heart out for Spain as well.
    FIFA virus also should be taken care of. The first match after the break is an away match against Celta de Vigo. They are the only Liga team, whom Messi has n't scored against this season.
    "If the ball is a crying toddler, then Andres Iniesta's first touch is a lullaby..."

Quote Originally Posted by Devarajan Master View Post
    International break is a threat.
    Hope we don't get injuries. We don't have any cover for Jordi Alba now. He plays his heart out for Spain as well.
    FIFA virus also should be taken care of. The first match after the break is an away match against Celta de Vigo. They are the only Liga team, whom Messi has n't scored against this season.
    18 consecutive league games what a record...just one more n it will be consecutive against half the whole liga round matches too!!

6. Likes Giggs liked this post

18 consecutive league games what a record...just one more n it will be consecutive against half the whole liga round matches too!!
    I am really worried about this International break , especially for Messi and our other South American players. Injuries,Jet lags!! All of them except Brazilians (infact only Alves now as Adriano is injured) are playing WC Qualifiers,right?
    "If the ball is a crying toddler, then Andres Iniesta's first touch is a lullaby..."

I am really worried about this International break , especially for Messi and our other South American players. Injuries,Jet lags!! All of them except Brazilians (infact only Alves now as Adriano is injured) are playing WC Qualifiers,right?
    ye but Brazil playing some meaningless friendlies i think.. !!
    Hopefully every one will be okay..!!

ye but Brazil playing some meaningless friendlies i think.. !!
    Hopefully every one will be okay..!!
    Brazil playing Italy & Russia on Thursday Night & Monday Night resp

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Brazil playing Italy & Russia on Thursday Night & Monday Night resp
    Argentina are playing WC qualifiers , right? So jet lag is a major concern. Whom they are playing these weeks? Venezuela and Columbia?

Argentina are playing WC qualifiers , right? So jet lag is a major concern. Whom they are playing these weeks? Venezuela and Columbia?
    Venezuela home and the notorious Bolivia away