Page 257 of 261 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2602

Thread: ►★ FC BARCELONA THREAD ★✿◄ Club with the Most Fifa Acknowledged Titiles ★◄

Quote Originally Posted by vishnu vardhan View Post
    @ Giggs what is your take on messiS barca future... you see city coming if Guardiola still at helm...
    As per current mood.... in all likelihood Messi to leave in June , 'if' still Pep is at the helm they are firm favorites with PSG right behind
    Things can change ...depending on the performance on the field....great start to the league season as if nothing has happened ...rather than the League I think it will be Champions League performances ...that are going to count..but I don't think Koeman is the right man to lead

Messi: Push to leave Barcelona had club's best interests in mind

Lionel Messi says he acted with Barcelona's best interests in mind when trying to engineer a move away from Camp Nou this summer.
    In his first interview since he announced he was staying at the club, the Argentina forward also said he was willing to accept responsibility for his mistakes.
    "After so many disagreements, I would like to bring an end to everything and put aside any differences," Messi told Diario Sport on Tuesday.
    "I take responsibility for my mistakes and, if there were any, they were only to make Barcelona better and stronger.
    "If any fans were annoyed by something that I said or did, let there be no doubt that anything I did was always with the club's best interests in mind."

first the argentina resignation. and then the barcelona transfer. messi had to take it back.

Ronald Koeman confirms USMNT's Sergino Dest is having a medical at Barcelona

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    As per current mood.... in all likelihood Messi to leave in June , 'if' still Pep is at the helm they are firm favorites with PSG right behind
    Things can change ...depending on the performance on the field....great start to the league season as if nothing has happened ...rather than the League I think it will be Champions League performances ...that are going to count..but I don't think Koeman is the right man to lead

I think only a champions league win can make him stay

Barca katta fighting spirit aarnu innale...they are slowly getting back to track.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moriarty View Post
    Barca katta fighting spirit aarnu innale...they are slowly getting back to track.

Great match under torrential rain , Coutinho has been excellent ...the irrepressible Ansu fati ...and Messi in second half
    Off the filed issues onnum on the filed bhaadhichittilla ennu thonnunnu

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Great match under torrential rain , Coutinho has been excellent ...the irrepressible Ansu fati ...and Messi in second half
    Off the filed issues onnum on the filed bhaadhichittilla ennu thonnunnu
    Yes...kure kalathinu seshamanu ingane barcaye kanunath...matteth oru red card kittiyal ulla confidence motham theerna mattil aarnu. 2014nu sesham celtayil barca jayichittilla. Year of Our last treble.