Page 216 of 338 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 3371

Thread: Argentina Fans Club

Angane nammal kashtapettu jayichu.... 0-1 for argentina..... We are backkkkkkkkkkkkkk

the superstars team without the superstars held the fort. wouldn't say it was a great game by the Albiceleste, but it served the purpose. win. 3 points. a fresh lease of life.
    a counter-attack resulting in biglia's goal. stout defense in the 2nd half which saw everyone do their bit of defending frustrated colombia so much that they had to go for long shots outside the box. they were kept away from entering the box, which did seem like a huge achievement to me. romero was a bit sloppy yesterday. out of place at two occassions. dyabla was unlucky. a goal called offside which replays proved was a wrong call. a second one hit the post. played only for 20 minutes, the poor guy should have opened his international tally. a penalty was denied for colombia. had that been given and gone in, had any of the 2 errors of romero had gone in, it would have been a nightmare.

next up is Chile. March 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    the superstars team without the superstars held the fort. wouldn't say it was a great game by the Albiceleste, but it served the purpose. win. 3 points. a fresh lease of life.
    a counter-attack resulting in biglia's goal. stout defense in the 2nd half which saw everyone do their bit of defending frustrated colombia so much that they had to go for long shots outside the box. they were kept away from entering the box, which did seem like a huge achievement to me. romero was a bit sloppy yesterday. out of place at two occassions. dyabla was unlucky. a goal called offside which replays proved was a wrong call. a second one hit the post. played only for 20 minutes, the poor guy should have opened his international tally. a penalty was denied for colombia. had that been given and gone in, had any of the 2 errors of romero had gone in, it would have been a nightmare.

next up is Chile. March 2016.
    paavam dyabla eve for that short stint he deserved a goal
    1 off side & that bar

romero last moments il sherikum tenson adipichu... enthuvaa kaaniche..

brilliant to get a result away from home ... but tata eee orkumbo...hope things will get better !!

Messi: "I don't worry about individual awards, I worry about winning with my team."
    Messi: "There is no need to run all the time. Everyone knows what they need to do and I wait for my moment."
    Messi: "I still hear criticism from the national team. I say we got to the final and didn't lose in quarters."
    Messi: "I get bothered by the Argentines that criticize my running or my lack of balls."
    Messi: "Ever since they criticize me for not singing the anthem, I stopped singing it on purpose."
    Messi: "I don't need to sing the anthem to feel it."
    Messi: "Football is not just about having ball at you feet."
    Messi: "I get upset when (fans) yell 'score some goals'."
    Messi: "(Mateo) eats, sleeps and shits."

River plate fans innale messiye rnthokkeyo attack cheythalle..mkashttam tanne

Default FIFA/CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers - Round 5

Fri , Mar 25 , 2016
    05:00am IST Chile v Argentina , Live on Sony ESPN & Sony ESPN HD

kalathu alrm vechu eneekkanam.. naale friday aayondu kali kazhinju urangaam...
    മുത്തുകൾ നമുക്ക് വേണം, പക്ഷേ,
    ശ്വാസമടക്കി മുങ്ങിത്തപ്പാൻ നമുക്ക് പേടി
    അതുകൊണ്ട്, തിരകൾ തള്ളിക്കൊണ്ടുവരുന്ന
    ചിപ്പികളിൽ
    തൃപ്തരാവുന്നു

Argentina held on to grab a gritty 2-1 victory over Chile in CONMEBOL World Cup qualifying in Santiago on Thursday

Chile gave a raucous Estadio Nacional crowd something to celebrate in the 11th minute.
    From a corner, Felipe Gutierrez powerfully placed Fabian Orellana's out-swinging cross into the bottom-right corner of Sergio Romero's net.
    Argentina didn't take long to work an equaliser, however, with Angel Di Maria quieting the atmosphere on 20 minutes with a wonderful, right-footed curled shot into Claudio Bravo's far post after pouncing on a loose ball just inside the box.
    The visitors added the winner just five minutes later. Lionel Messi found room near the six-yard box before lobbing back across goal for Gabriel Mercado, whose right-footed volley under duress snuck past Bravo and into the net.
    The win gives Argentina eight points from five games, five point behind leaders Ecuador. While Copa America champs Chile remain on seven

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Argentina held on to grab a gritty 2-1 victory over Chile in CONMEBOL World Cup qualifying in Santiago on Thursday

Chile gave a raucous Estadio Nacional crowd something to celebrate in the 11th minute.
    From a corner, Felipe Gutierrez powerfully placed Fabian Orellana's out-swinging cross into the bottom-right corner of Sergio Romero's net.
    Argentina didn't take long to work an equaliser, however, with Angel Di Maria quieting the atmosphere on 20 minutes with a wonderful, right-footed curled shot into Claudio Bravo's far post after pouncing on a loose ball just inside the box.
    The visitors added the winner just five minutes later. Lionel Messi found room near the six-yard box before lobbing back across goal for Gabriel Mercado, whose right-footed volley under duress snuck past Bravo and into the net.
    The win gives Argentina eight points from five games, five point behind leaders Ecuador. While Copa America champs Chile remain on seven
    theere poraarnnu kali...midfield okke pathetic

Default FIFA/CONMEBOL WC Qualifiers - Round 6

Wed , Mar 30 , 2016
    05:00am IST Argentina v Bolivia , Live on Sony SIX