Page 308 of 338 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3371

Thread: Argentina Fans Club

10 ARGENTINES IN ONE

https://twitter.com/Argentina/status...603456/video/1

There's an Argentine who has the faith of Bergoglio and the speed of Fangio. He plays like Piazzolla dunks like Gin?bili and makes your heart beat like Favaloro. How incredible, right? 'In the area he's Gardel finishes like Sabatini and if you give him 2 metres he leaves you speechless like Borges. Flies with the ball at his feet like a Pagani Zonda and if he confronts you... he leaves you painted like Quinquela. 'Did you count all those? That's 10 Argentinians in one. And there are still people who think he's from another planet? Well, maybe. A planet of geniuses called Argentina. 'This Friday Messi returns to the National Team. A genius who carries the hope of fifty million Argentines. Don't miss it'
    Last edited by Perumthachan; 03-23-2019 at 01:08 AM.

Argentina 1-3 Venezuela
    Lionel Messi return ends in Madrid defeat

Argentina's Lionel Messi returned to international duty for the first time since the World Cup but was unable to inspire victory as his side lost 3-1 to Venezuela in a friendly match in Madrid.

Messi showed flashes of brilliance but it was not his night as Venezuela put three past their more illustrious rivals for the first time with goals from Salomon Rondon, Jhon Murillo and Josef Martinez. Lautaro Martinez got Argentina's consolation.

Messi took a sabbatical after his country's early departure from last year's finals in Russia but he returned to captain the side at Atletico Madrid's Wanda Metropolitano stadium.

Venezuela had only beaten Argentina once in 23 previous encounters, but they got the perfect start after five minutes when Rondon brought down a long pass inside the box and crashed a shot past goalkeeper Franco Armani.

Rondon should have made it two with a header in the 40th minute but the second goal was only moments away as Murillo took advantage of a quick free-kick to scamper to the edge of the box and curl a lovely right-footed shot into the far corner of the net.

Lautaro Martinez finished off a superb counter attack to pull Argentina back into the game after 59 minutes but their hopes were short lived and Venezuela's Josef Martinez made it 3-1 from the penalty spot with a quarter-of-an-hour remaining.

need to really work on the midfield....

"I am very Argentine and I feel like I am part of a different group of coaches and players. I know that Ruggeri, Batista, Giusti, Pumpido, Caniggia are thinking that this team doesn’t deserve the shirt. The ones I named had the shirt tattooed, we have it tattooed.""Messi has to ignore the critics. It’s not his fault. He’s in a bad, disorganized team, a team that always depends on him, in every way. He’s an amazing and extraordinary player, he’s got nothing to prove to anyone.""I don’t know what Tapia [AFA President] will be, if he will be a math teacher or what. but he has no f*cking idea.""Those that are inept who are running the AFA thought that they would win against Venezuela? Venezuela is a proper team and Argentina came into this through the window, not the front door because they betrayed and constantly lie to people. I’m sorry but Argentina is not going to win a game.""I’m sorry for the Argentine public who continue to believe these liars. I’m sorry for the players who have to show their faces when they shouldn’t have to. It should be the leaders who start doing things right. Don’t give away the prestige that we once gave you." Diego on Argentina's current situation

6. Likes Giggs liked this post

Well said ....

Morocco frustrated by Messi's friendly absence
    Morocco had agreed to play Argentina's strongest team this week, so the FRMF was disappointed to learn of Lionel Messi's injury.

The Royal Moroccan Football Federation (FRMF) sought clarity regarding Lionel Messi's injury, having been frustrated to learn that Argentina would be without its star man for Tuesday's friendly.

Messi made his return to the international stage last week, but Argentina was beaten 3-1 by Venezuela in Madrid and the Barcelona star was later revealed to be suffering with a pelvic injury That ailment will keep Messi out of Argentina's trip to Tangier, as was confirmed to Morocco in a letter on Saturday.

But having agreed with Argentina that its best team would be on show, the FRMF asked for a further explanation, seemingly seeking to ensure Messi's injury is genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    need to really work on the midfield....
    Requilme ku sesham oru nalla mid fielder vannittilla imo

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Well said ....
    enthonnu well said... kittiyathallaarunno oruvattam manager sthaanam, ennittu enthu thengayaa kaanichu koottiye?

Copa ee pravashyam nokkemda