Page 309 of 338 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3371

Thread: Argentina Fans Club

Gonzalo Higuain announces Argentina retirement

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...nt_354635.html

Higuain retires from Argentina duty and takes a shot at critics

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/higuai...hot-at-critics
    "

"To the delight of many, now I will only look at it from the outside. I have spoken to (manager Lionel) Scaloni and told him my point of view."

@Giggs ningale udheshichaa...

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    Gonzalo Higuain announces Argentina retirement

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...nt_354635.html

Higuain retires from Argentina duty and takes a shot at critics

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/higuai...hot-at-critics
    "

"To the delight of many, now I will only look at it from the outside. I have spoken to (manager Lionel) Scaloni and told him my point of view."

@Giggs ningale udheshichaa...

Scaloniyodu enne teamil ennenkilum edukkumo ennu chodhichu kaanum , illa enna reply kittiya udane raaji vechu
    No loss to the national team , he can enjoy club football....that one on one with Neur ippozhum maayunilla

MESSI INTERVIEW:"My 6-year-old asks me why they don't want me in Argentina.""People say I was driving the AFA and that I was driving my 'club of friends' formed by Di Maria, Higuain, and others. That makes me angry because people buy everything the media said about me and then they call me a son of a bitch. But all of these are lies.""Our generation was mistreated. We live in abnormal things where a national team was treated unlike any other and it was barbaric. Although we were at the front of a generation change, something that’s very normal, we had a lot of players with a lot of talent but the changes were abrupt.""We always our issues with local journalists. New lies were made up every day and new statements were given out every day. We let them say anything they wanted to say because we considered them unimportant. That was a huge mistake, however.""I want to win something with the national team, otherwise I would just stay at home. But it's hard. My son’s always on YouTube these days and he keeps watching these videos and asks me why they kill me back home in Argentina.""We were abused in Argentina. We play for our jersey and we want to achieve something for our team. That’s why I will play in all competitions and major matches.""My relationship with all the players is great. We just have to stay calm and everyone has to play the same way they play for their respective clubs on the weekend.”"It's true that I don't talk much. I play, and that's what I like but I'm fully convinced that we will become strong with some patience.""After Russia, I thought about locking myself up and mourning with my family. All I wanted was to forget what had happened and what I had lived. I needed to get away from the team a little, to let time pass and to calm down. The elimination hit me hard and to finish the cycle in that way was painful.""Recently I was thinking about Spain 2010. They were a great team, they were a phenomenon, but they also had luck in the World Cup final against the Netherlands, and before, they beat Paraguay on penalties. You often need those lucky moments and we never had them.""Being a WC champion is the best feeling ever and we were right there. Others tell me that they already lived it, it's the cutest and most important thing in football. I won everything at the club level, but It's hard not to have achieved that with my country.""If we had won the World Cup in Brazil everything would have been different today. The Argentine national team today is not a football power as it was a few years ago. The respect for our team is still there, but we have to go on and win something on the field.""People show me a lot of affection every time I visit Argentina. It’s the same in Barcelona. I know that there are few who are continuously looking for shit. I don’t care but it also makes you angry when they lie and they invent stories. However, I'm playing for myself, my family, and all those who enjoy what I do. And those who don't like me have to tolerate me for a while (laughs)."[Radio Club Octubre]

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post

Scaloniyodu enne teamil ennenkilum edukkumo ennu chodhichu kaanum , illa enna reply kittiya udane raaji vechu
    No loss to the national team , he can enjoy club football....that one on one with Neur ippozhum maayunilla
    Apo ini aaravum striker...kun or icardi

Quote Originally Posted by MHP369 View Post
    Apo ini aaravum striker...kun or icardi
    Aguero if fit else Icardi
    Dybala/Lautaro Martinez

Problem athonnumalla...a creative midfielder

AWARD-WINNING DIRECTOR Asif Kapadia is behind a new documentary about one of the greatest-ever footballers to grace the game — Diego Armando Maradona.

Having earned critical acclaim for his work on ‘Senna’ and ‘Amy’, both of which tell the story of immensely-talented individuals who tragically die young (Formula One driver Ayrton Senna and singer Amy Winehouse), the British filmmaker has turned his attention to troubled Argentine legend Maradona.

The film has been put together from over 500 hours of never-before-seen footage from Maradona’s personal archive, and it premieres at the Cannes Film Festival next month before being released in cinemas in June.

'with diego I would go to the end of the world, but with maradona, i wouldn't take a step'

'diego was a genius, maradona was a disaster'
    Last edited by Perumthachan; 05-15-2019 at 11:24 AM.

‘Diego Maradona’ Review: A Gripping Saga of Soccer Legend’s Fall From Grace — Cannes

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/05/di...19-1202140734/

COPA AMERICA SQUAD

Goalkeepers
    Esteban Andrada (Boca Juniors)
    Franco Armani (River Plate)
    Agustin Marchesin (Club America)

Defenders
    Nicolas Otamendi (Manchester City)
    German Pezzella (Fiorentina)
    Juan Foyth (Tottenham Hotspur)
    Ramiro Funes Mori (Villarreal)
    Nicolas Tagliafico (Ajax)