Page 101 of 135 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1342

Thread: Arsenal FC , Emery at the Emirates

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Its not just financial pressure...Once u go out of CL, its really tough to get back in again coz of the improvements made by the teams finishing above you..Liverpool knows the best about it, Look at Man Utd now....Even financially it puts pressure on the club, see how Utd had to shell out 150 million in the summer...Once u don't have the attraction of CL, world class players refuse to sign, even if they do u have to pay double the wages to get them on board...It gradually drains the club financially as well...
    I get your point but i disagree. Mainly because i strongly feel the current squad is good enuogh to get into the champions league, i was just saying that even if champions league football goes amiss, the club can cope financially now. United and Liverpool had to make heavy investments because the squad demanded it. Frankly, their squad was dog shit and investment was necessary..like i said, Arsenal need only a couple of additions and a fresh, renewed approach. Just my opinion though.

Quote Originally Posted by ACME View Post
    I get your point but i disagree. Mainly because i strongly feel the current squad is good enuogh to get into the champions league, i was just saying that even if champions league football goes amiss, the club can cope financially now. United and Liverpool had to make heavy investments because the squad demanded it. Frankly, their squad was dog shit and investment was necessary..like i said, Arsenal need only a couple of additions and a fresh, renewed approach. Just my opinion though.
    The same squad minus Sanchez scrapped through for top 4 last season...This squad which many Arsenal fans claimed will win the league this time, is struggling to get into top 4.....I don't want to say u are right or wrong..But I can see why Arsenal board are sticking with Wenger.
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Quote Originally Posted by ACME View Post
    Seriously disappointed right now. Held back from saying this during the dark periods, but - Wenger Out . A change is needed.
    Wenger doeant needed to go out, its Arsenal's philosophy to change big time... If the club aims for Silverware in quick time instead financial stability and profit, its not Wenger, its the cash to go out... one two players adding every season wont make it that happen. Spend like City or Chelsea, then Wenger is good enough... One Sanches equal striker, 2-3 Fabregas/Hazard equal midfielders and couple of good defenders are crucially needed if Fans are aiming for a quick League win... But above all keep them of fit, Arsenal has been same interms of Injury- how many players getting injured frequently.. If Sanchez gets an injury, will be an big trouble time ahead

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    Wenger doeant needed to go out, its Arsenal's philosophy to change big time... If the club aims for Silverware in quick time instead financial stability and profit, its not Wenger, its the cash to go out... one two players adding every season wont make it that happen. Spend like City or Chelsea, then Wenger is good enough... One Sanches equal striker, 2-3 Fabregas/Hazard equal midfielders and couple of good defenders are crucially needed if Fans are aiming for a quick League win... But above all keep them of fit, Arsenal has been same interms of Injury- how many players getting injured frequently.. If Sanchez gets an injury, will be an big trouble time ahead
    His tacics are out dated.Now each and every team knows how to stop arsenal.
    Everyone knew we were short in defence,except wenger.
    current squad + a quality dm and centre back is what we lack.we don't want 2-3 fabregas/hazard type midfielders,we have ozil and others who can play in that role.The main problem with arsenal is that we don't have a proper dm who can break up play like what matic does for chelsea,that gives players like fabregas and hazard more freedom.

5. Likes ACME liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by vivek achayan View Post
    His tacics are out dated.Now each and every team knows how to stop arsenal.
    Everyone knew we were short in defence,except wenger.
    current squad + a quality dm and centre back is what we lack.we don't want 2-3 fabregas/hazard type midfielders,we have ozil and others who can play in that role.The main problem with arsenal is that we don't have a proper dm who can break up play like what matic does for chelsea,that gives players like fabregas and hazard more freedom.
    Ozil, Ramsi, Wilshere etc is that you meant - they all injury prone - hasnt been able to play a full lenght season for Arsenal and when they go injured like now, team is struggling... Well if a strong attacking midfield too can do good for defence - also scoring goals too important , not just preventing conceding...

Ozil, Ramsi, Wilshere etc is that you meant - they all injury prone - hasnt been able to play a full lenght season for Arsenal and when they go injured like now, team is struggling... Well if a strong attacking midfield too can do good for defence - also scoring goals too important , not just preventing conceding...
    Injuries are mainly related to training methods,ozil was hardly injured before his arsenal career.
    Teams with good defensive record always win the league.what did liverpool achieve last year by scoring all those goals?
    The most important thing is to have a strong back 4 + a good holding midfielder.
    per is well past his prime and monreal can't play in that position.selling vermalean and not bringing in a proper replacement is costing us badly.

Ippozhum pandathe arsenal home groundaya highbury stadium undo.Atho polichu mattiyitano emirates stadium undakiyathu?

David Beckham's son Brooklyn signs for Arsenal!

His younger brothers are also playing under 12 and under 10.Hope to see him playing in future.

10. Likes vivek achayan liked this post

Injuries are mainly related to training methods,ozil was hardly injured before his arsenal career.
    Teams with good defensive record always win the league.what did liverpool achieve last year by scoring all those goals?
    The most important thing is to have a strong back 4 + a good holding midfielder.
    per is well past his prime and monreal can't play in that position.selling vermalean and not bringing in a proper replacement is costing us badly.
    Dont go to Liverpool straight away... Stay with Arsenal.. here talk of getting Wenger out and i replied to that... Also i have included defenders in that buy list - didnt see??? Its all department needs to be strengethened i meant... Its first time Arsenal investing atleast close to some £100 (£83M with £53M net spending) , so either give it some time - you didnt spend like City to get instant results like when they boomed to title contenters after middle east take over..

Dont go to Liverpool straight away... Stay with Arsenal.. here talk of getting Wenger out and i replied to that... Also i have included defenders in that buy list - didnt see??? Its all department needs to be strengethened i meant... Its first time Arsenal investing atleast close to some £100 (£83M with £53M net spending) , so either give it some time - you didnt spend like City to get instant results like when they boomed to title contenters after middle east take over..
    i quoted liverpool for an example,great defence is the backbone of every title winning team.I hope now you understood what i meant there.
    yeah i saw but if we had another good holding midfielder and another good cb we would have been there with chelsea for the title race.This happens every year,we will be short in some department,last year there was only striker.I am thankfull for what wenger has done for arsenal but i think it's time to move on.Still can't open his account against mourinho even after 12-13 games,that shows he is tactically outdated.