Page 102 of 135 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1342

Thread: Arsenal FC , Emery at the Emirates

Quote Originally Posted by rtrtrt View Post
    Ippozhum pandathe arsenal home groundaya highbury stadium undo.Atho polichu mattiyitano emirates stadium undakiyathu?
    highbury ippol illa,emiratesinte aduthu thanne aarunnu highbury.ippol avide appartments okke aanu.

2. Likes rtrtrt liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    The same squad minus Sanchez scrapped through for top 4 last season...This squad which many Arsenal fans claimed will win the league this time, is struggling to get into top 4.....I don't want to say u are right or wrong..But I can see why Arsenal board are sticking with Wenger.
    That is what I meant. Same squad minus Sanchez scraped through to Cl..now with Sanchez it should be "easier "..I don't believe this squad is ready to win the league, for tat we need a couple of additions..but arsenal shouldn't be playing like this either. That is where am blaming Wenger. How I wish we find someone like the guy in your avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    Wenger doeant needed to go out, its Arsenal's philosophy to change big time... If the club aims for Silverware in quick time instead financial stability and profit, its not Wenger, its the cash to go out... one two players adding every season wont make it that happen. Spend like City or Chelsea, then Wenger is good enough... One Sanches equal striker, 2-3 Fabregas/Hazard equal midfielders and couple of good defenders are crucially needed if Fans are aiming for a quick League win... But above all keep them of fit, Arsenal has been same interms of Injury- how many players getting injured frequently.. If Sanchez gets an injury, will be an big trouble time ahead
    Oh come on..Arsene is good enough when there is money to spend? Manutd and Liverpool have always spend more than arsenal. Even before the Cities and Chelseas came, fergie was spending like anything, inflated rates at that time..arsene still managed to succeed with waaaay less spending.he changed the way football is played in England. He was always an innovator. He is a legend and no other manager would come close if you consider the contribution in building a club, except fergie. Its not just his success.he took the team through the lean years, financially, never missing out on cl football..he always always managed to keep positive accounts during the stadium loan repayment..he just seems stubborn now. That is why I want a fresh new approach.

Quote Originally Posted by vivek achayan View Post
    highbury ippol illa,emiratesinte aduthu thanne aarunnu highbury.ippol avide appartments okke aanu.
    Quote Originally Posted by rtrtrt View Post
    Ippozhum pandathe arsenal home groundaya highbury stadium undo.Atho polichu mattiyitano emirates stadium undakiyathu?
    Highbury Square ennaNu apartment complex peru. Pitch garden aaki..athu pole thanne the famous marble hall, Herbert Chapman's bust ellam ippozhum und..stadium loan repaymentnu apartment complex contributionum undayirunnu..

Robert Pires owns a flat there.

6. Likes rtrtrt liked this post

Ozil, Ramsi, Wilshere etc is that you meant - they all injury prone - hasnt been able to play a full lenght season for Arsenal and when they go injured like now, team is struggling... Well if a strong attacking midfield too can do good for defence - also scoring goals too important , not just preventing conceding...
    Ozil and Ramsey are not injury prone. They have had long lay offs. Wilshere, to an extent yes. I have already said that I don't see the need for all the additions that you list. Just one dmf and a couple of defenders. Look at all the attack minded players arsenal have.. We don't need 2-3 fabregas kinda players. Ozil is better although underperforming. Just need to catch a break when it comes to injuries.
    And no one is saying we should win the league this season. But this is not the level at which we should be performing. And there, the blame lies on the manager.
    And spending like city or Chelsea is not an option. Arsenal football club is a self sustaining entity and doesn't have the kind of pumping of cash from outside like sheikh mansoor or abrahmovich. It is not fifa15 or football manager to go out and spend like mad. For a club like arsenal balancing the books is important.

I think you all are talking about like what really need now , not what needed for instant success in EPL like i said... May be for the current downturn you could do with some strengthening of back, but not going to chanse Chelsea unless you build a Chelsea team... Ozil may not be injury prone (yet to see in Arsenal 2nd season completed), but Ramsey's and Wilshere's injury history has to be checked again- doesnt matter its a harsh tackle or injured themselves... Board has to show green flag for manager to spend and they have been so comfortable with their CL qualification and marginal net spending for that spot.. If spending like City or Chelsea is not an option , then Cups not an aim soon.. Arsene might miss or make CL spot this season, but no other manager is going to do magic soon - not many Clubs in EPL are able show that success with a change of manager lately without enough financial support.. If Chelsea not spent money on Fabregas, Costa, they wil be like last season..

at last arsenal fans are beginning to think straight that its time for arsene to go..!!
    everyone except arsene can see gunners need a DM and a defender...
    i think his stubborness is getting worse with age...
    ഇരവഴഞ്ഞി അറബിക്കടലിനുള്ള താണെങ്കിൽ , കാഞ്ചന മൊയ്തീനുളളതാ...
    ഇത് മൊയ്തീന്റെ വാക്കാ.. വാക്കാണ് ഏറ്റവും വലിയ സത്യം..

Quote Originally Posted by AnWaR View Post
    at last arsenal fans are beginning to think straight that its time for arsene to go..!!
    everyone except arsene can see gunners need a DM and a defender...
    i think his stubborness is getting worse with age...
    Agree with stubbornness part. But not with the "at last" part..Arsene was the right man for the job, still could be..never missing out on CL football during a long period where the club couldnt afford to spend and always needed a profit at the end of the year to pay off the loans is no small feat.

I think you all are talking about like what really need now , not what needed for instant success in EPL like i said... May be for the current downturn you could do with some strengthening of back, but not going to chanse Chelsea unless you build a Chelsea team... Ozil may not be injury prone (yet to see in Arsenal 2nd season completed), but Ramsey's and Wilshere's injury history has to be checked again- doesnt matter its a harsh tackle or injured themselves... Board has to show green flag for manager to spend and they have been so comfortable with their CL qualification and marginal net spending for that spot.. If spending like City or Chelsea is not an option , then Cups not an aim soon.. Arsene might miss or make CL spot this season, but no other manager is going to do magic soon - not many Clubs in EPL are able show that success with a change of manager lately without enough financial support.. If Chelsea not spent money on Fabregas, Costa, they wil be like last season..
    Ramsey had a long layoff...tat doesn't mean he is injury prone. And it isn't the current downturn. It isn't tat bad to call for Arsene's head, especially not in the middle of a season. But, since the 2nd half of last season the team just falls apart. And for that the manager takes responsibility. He has gone too soft..

I have already told u that titles can be won with Arsene kinda spending.. Do go back in time n see utds spending compared with arsenal during the period when both dominated English football..to beat Chelsea u don't need a Chelsea squad..because money doesn't mean quality. United spend 30 million or so on fellaini and mata...wat have they done?

And if you are a young fan, then instead of looking back at earlier EPL seasons, u can look at atletico Madrid.. Driven by simeone, they did not need a real/barca kinda squad to beat them. Look at Dortmund. They didn't need a Bayern squad to beat Bayern. Spending isn't always a solution

Quote Originally Posted by ACME View Post
    Ramsey had a long layoff...tat doesn't mean he is injury prone. And it isn't the current downturn. It isn't tat bad to call for Arsene's head, especially not in the middle of a season. But, since the 2nd half of last season the team just falls apart. And for that the manager takes responsibility. He has gone too soft..

I have already told u that titles can be won with Arsene kinda spending.. Do go back in time n see utds spending compared with arsenal during the period when both dominated English football..to beat Chelsea u don't need a Chelsea squad..because money doesn't mean quality. United spend 30 million or so on fellaini and mata...wat have they done?

And if you are a young fan, then instead of looking back at earlier EPL seasons, u can look at atletico Madrid.. Driven by simeone, they did not need a real/barca kinda squad to beat them. Look at Dortmund. They didn't need a Bayern squad to beat Bayern. Spending isn't always a solution
    You were right about utd.utd did shell money for required players upto around 2006-7 period.But after that they too were spending like aresenal only.An occasional berbatov or rvp signing excluded.Still managed to win league in 2013 when the experts written them off.But this season spending was must for utd since they dont have cl football.the adidas contract helped them.