Page 124 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1342

Thread: Arsenal FC , Emery at the Emirates

Theo Walcott says he’ll pick up his contract negotiations with Arsenal when he returns from international duty and hinted the process will take time.

@Santi thread title onnu update cheyyamo? FA Cup winners 2015, record 12th time

Arsenal are now the FA Cup’s most decorated club – 12 times we’ve won it…

1929/30
    1935/36
    1949/50
    1970/71
    1978/79
    1992/93
    1997/98
    2001/02
    2002/03
    2004/05
    2013/14
    2014/15

4. Likes vivek achayan liked this post

6. Likes vivek achayan liked this post

8. Likes vivek achayan liked this post

Tomas Rosicky says that he finds the current situation he’s in at Arsenal ‘not funny’, and that since Arsenal took up the option on his contract for a further year, he’s been marginalised from the team.

The experienced Czech international didn’t even make the bench for the FA Cup final, and is clearly unhappy with his lot, although he says he’ll remain professional.

“Since the moment Arsene Wenger used the option in my contract, I havenīt been even on the bench,” he said. “I am laughing but itīs not funny.

“Itīs frustrating but I am a professional. Even if you lose your place, you must be still prepared because the situation can change.”

It’s a bit of a throwback to the situation earlier in the season when he was finding it hard to get a game, and suggested leaving in January might be an option.

It’s also interesting that he implies the activation of the contract extension wasn’t quite mutually agreed – although surely both parties would have to be willing to do it.

Arsenal have been repeatedly linked with Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech for the last few months, as stories about Arsene Wenger’s uncertainty over Wojciech Szczesny and David Ospina abound.

For his part Cech has said he hopes that his current club will allow him the move he wants, and if certain sections of the press are to believed he wants to stay in London, thus making Arsenal the natural option.

His international team mate Tomas Rosicky said:

“I know about some things from both sides but I will not interfere,” he said. “It could even turn against me. Both sides know what they are doing. Arsenal is a top world team.

“Players want to be transferred there, that is nothing new, it is a fantastic club.”

Lukas Podolski has said he’s open to staying at Arsenal next season and completing what would be the final year of his contract in North London.

After a fairly unsuccessful loan spell in Serie A, with just one goal for Inter Milan, speculation has mounted over his future with links to clubs in Turkey and a return to the Bundesliga.

However, the former Cologne and Bayern Munich man says he feels he still has something to offer the Gunners and would be happy to see out his deal in the 2015/16 season.

“They are a great club and I think I can help them,” he told BILD.

“Things can always change, but if needs be I will remain at Arsenal next season. There is no interest in Werder Bremen.”