Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ()><AKSHAY KUMAR & ANUSHKA SHARMA with NIKHIL ADVANI~PATIALA HOUSE><()

'Patiala House' rekindles memories: Hard Kaur.

If you hear singer Hard Kaur speak to you today, there is no way to imagine that exactly twenty years ago when Hard stepped out of the country to settle on foreign shores, she did not speak a word of English. But having lost her father to the '84 riots, Hard (Taran Kaur Dhillon)left behind the close comfort of living within a tight-knit Punjabi family and stepped forward to explore what living life abroad as an NRI meant. Currently, Hard is back in India and is making her own music and is all set to appear in her first Bollywood film.

Being cast in Patiala House for Hard was like revisiting those old memories. The film revolves around a large Punjabi family in England and talks about a young man’s difficulties in choosing what he wants to do in the face of his family’s opposition. Hard points out, "I play Akshay Kumar's sister in the film. And I am very proud that for my first film, I represent the community that I belong to. It has been emotional for me." She adds, "I connected to the script very well. Back when I was young, our parents used to scold and Dadi (grandmother) used to scold and say girls don't dance..."

Hard plays Komal in the film, a 'seedhi-saadhi Punjabi girl' as she herself describes and which is a far cry from her usual glamorous look. "I have a lambi choti in the film. I was kind of laughing at myself." Hard who admits she is most comfortable wearing jogging bottoms in real life also adds that her mother almost did not recognise her on the sets. "My mother didn't believe it was me. We were all laughing.".

Besides acting, Hard has also lent her voice for the opening song of the film – Laung Da lashkara. With the peppy track being played quite frequently on the radio channels, naturally Hard is quite excited. "Everyone is loving the track! My song is a massive hit. The best thing about it is that it can be played on all occasions – your car or the club or even at the wedding. And I love Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy’s music.".

Right now Hard is busy participating in promotional activities around the film. And she is all set for the release of her own music album towards the end of February. Atta girl!.
    Second chance..?

Akshay Kumar and Anushka Sharma on the Set of 'Patiala House'.

We already showed you some stills from Akshay Kumar's and Anushka Sharma's new movie, Patiala House and now it's time to see the two actors hard at work on the set of the Bollywood family drama!.

Directed by Nikhil Advani, Patiala House also stars Dimple Kapadia, Rishi Kapoor and Urban Desi rapper Hard Kaur.

Akshay portrays Parghat Singh Kahlon, a man who runs a corner shop in Southall, London, but dreams of playing cricket. His dad, Gurtej Singh Kahlon played by Rishi Kapoor, is busy making sure his family doesn't lose any of their traditional Indian culture.

However, Parghat wants to play cricket for England and when he gets a chance to do so, the father/son drama sets in for real. Anushka Sharma plays Simran, Prem Chopra portrays Mr. Saini, Dimple Kapadia stars as Mrs. Kahlon, and Hard Kaur plays Komal Chatwal.
    For the movie, Akshay had to learn how to bowl in cricket: "I'm working towards it. Practicing my cricket gives me the biggest high. I am not yet good enough to play national-level cricket but I am getting there. I've been taking bowling lessons for Patiala House from one of the best trainers. I'm trying get to a national level. I'm very sporty by nature. So it was quite easy for me to pick it up," he told IANS.
    Second chance..?

thanks KHILADI

oru prateekshayum illa....
    My Blog - Click Here :)

PHinekkalum TYil pratheekshayundu

Hmmm...welcome...
    Second chance..?

Anushka Sharma is waiting for her Big release with Akshay.

Anushka Sharma is eagerly for her next release "Patiala House" which is a Biggest release in her career. She pairs opposite to Akshay Kumar in this movie. The movie is almost ready and it is expected that the movie will hit the screens next month. The music of this Movie composed Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy has already released a week ago. The other caste of this movie is Rishi Kapoor , Dimple Kapadia , prem chopra , Armaan Kirmani ,Tinu Anandh.

Anushka Sharma , a Former model made her debut as Heroine in Bollywood through "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" with Sharukh khan. Badmaash Company ,Band Baaja Baaraat are the other two movies of her which was released last year. The best thing about her is she has received three film fare awards , two for "Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi" , and one for Band Baaja Baaraat. She has also received other awards from various media partners and television channels.

The actress considers Patiala House as the big release among her other three movies. She is eagerly waiting for the release of the movie. The actress feels that she will reach the top rank after this movie hits the screens. And the question is whether Patiala house will fetch a good name for both Akshay and Anushka.
    Second chance..?

thanks KHILADI

Welcome KFChelappo vijayikkum..
    Second chance..?

RISHI KAPOOR TUMBA TUMBA PATIALA HOUSE!.

Besides the new and exciting jodi of Akshay Kumar and Anushka Sharma, Patiala House has many more things in the plus column for 'I must see this film' list. One of those is, of course, the chance to see Rishi Kapoor on screen. In the film he plays the patriarch of the family who is very set and traditional in his ways. Check out this song promo of 'Tumba Tumba' to see Rishi Kapoor in all his Patiala House glory!.

Rishi Kapoor Tumba Tumba Patiala House! » Bollywood Spice | Bollywood News
    Second chance..?