View Poll Results: What would be the BO Status of Don 2?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • All Time Blockbuster

29 44.62%
  • Blockbuster

14 21.54%
  • Super Hit

12 18.46%
  • Above Average

1 1.54%
  • Average

4 6.15%
  • Below Average

1 1.54%
  • Flop

3 4.62%
  • Disaster

1 1.54%
Page 2 of 940 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: █ Don 2 █ Premiered on Zee Network with 16% Unaided 66% Total Recall

Priyanka Chopra will now replace Akshay Kumar in the third season of Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi, and show off her skills as an 'action' host. KKK will be aired on Colors in September.

The actress tells Rajul Hegde what to expect:

What prompted you to take up a television show?

There is no rule that an actor can do television only after his or her Bollywood career is over. I had never thought of doing TV. When I got a call from the channel for this show, I was very skeptical because I did not have time. But they told me that I needed to shoot for 20 days only. So I decided to give it a shot. I have seen both the seasons of Khatron Ke Khiladi and the American version, Fear Factor, as well.

Do you enjoy taking risks?

I like to do things that have not been done before by others. One has to take risks to succeed. I did Aitraaz early in my career when people told me I was taking a risk by doing a negative role. When I acted in Fashion, I was told women-oriented films don't work. All my risks have paid off.

What kind of preparation are you doing for the show?

My fitness consciousness is zero. But now I have started gyming regularly and working on my stamina.

I am doing Don 2 and since Lara (Dutta) is in the movie too, I need to look good (winks).

DARLING OF DARE
    Before scooting off to Brazil with 13 boys to shoot for Khatron ke Khiladi, Priyanka Chopra talks to t2

Given a free hand to choose any TV show, which one would you have hosted?

To be honest, I really wasn’t looking at entering television at this point in my career. I decided to do this only because it was Khatron Ke Khiladi, which I believe fits my personality perfectly — risk-taking, adventurous, spontaneous! It also helped that both Khatron Ke Khiladi and Fear Factor (the international version) were my favourite TV shows. So I identified with it perfectly.

There are some senior colleagues of yours in the contestant line-up. Will it be awkward with the likes of Rahul Bose and Milind Soman around?

I really don’t see why anyone of us would feel awkward at all. All of us are clear about our roles on the show and are here to give it our best shot. In fact, it’s the exact opposite, it’s great that I know some of the guys who are part of the show. It will make it more fun.

You shot for the promos of the show in Bangkok. What was that like?

I had the opportunity to try some off-road stunts on dirt bike and also play with animals like crocodiles! It was great fun and was the perfect teaser to what I can expect in Brazil. I will leave for Brazil in the next few days and the shoot will begin then. I’m really looking forward to it.

Since you love stunts and action, which are the actors and actresses you have looked up to in that regard?

There are so many... from Akshay, who is the ultimate action star, to Salman, who makes it look so cool, to Shah Rukh, was does it with such style and elan. I could go on and on...

Now that Salman is hosting Bigg Boss 4 and Amitabh Bachchan Kaun Banega Crorepati, there is a star-studded fight for the TRPs and eyeballs. Are you ready to take them on?

I believe the viewers will benefit the most. I don’t think you can directly compare any of the shows you mentioned (including KKK) with each other. Each has its own different concept and each of the names associated with it have their own appeal. The more the merrier, I think!

What do you watch on TV?

I don’t really get too much time to watch TV given my hectic schedule. But whenever I get the chance, I try and catch up with shows like 24, Gossip Girl, Californication, Prison Break... and, of course, KKK and Fear Factor.

Will you do some stunts yourself or just watch others perform?

As I said earlier, we haven’t started shoot yet. But yes, I do plan to do many stunts myself. I’m definitely going to show meu macho amigos (my male friends, in Portuguese) a trick or two on how girls can definitely do anything better and do it with high heels on!

Do you think the KKK experience will help you, if at all, in your movie shoots?

I have been working out over the past couple of months building my strength and stamina and I’m sure it will be of great help once I start shoot for Don 2, which is an action-oriented film. I don’t want to reveal much but be rest assured that they will be big, scary and quite breath-taking.

Whenever Bolly stars have done TV, they have come back for more. Salman in Dus Ka Dum and Bigg Boss. Amitabh in KBC and Bigg Boss. Shah Rukh in KBC and Paanchvi Paas. Do you think you will do more?

As I said earlier, I wasn’t really considering TV, but I am really connected with this show. I haven’t even begun shooting for this show, so it’s too early for me to think of whether I want to do more things on TV (smiles).

Lara goes ultra glam for Don 2

Lara goes ultra glam for Don 2 : Gorgeous Lara Dutta is working very hard for her ultra glam look for her upcoming flick “Don 2”.

She is in par with her contemporary Priyanka Chopra. They both have worked together in “Andaz”. But these days Piggy Chops is far ahead of Lara.

This is not the end. Lara has now taken the challenge to prove herself with her performance in “Don 2”.

Hope she can steal Priyanka’s thunder with her stunning looks.

The buzz in the trade is that Reliance Big Pictures has bought the rights of SRK's Don 2 from Excel Entertainment for Rs 125 crore, which is about Rs 25 crore more than what they purchased Kites for

Athei KF.......Karenede perentha avasaanam...guest onnum allalloo..adyam idu enna...
    Second chance..?

Cast

Shahrukh Khan as Don
    Priyanka Chopra as Officer Roma
    Arjun Rampal as Jasjit (J.J.)
    Lara Dutta as Nisha
    Ishaa Koppikar as Anita
    Boman Irani as Vardhaan
    Om Puri as Officer Malik
    Tanay Chheda as Dippu
    Hurair A. Khan as Don Jr.
    Kareena Kapoor as Kamini (From flashback)

"SRK to have a puffed up body in ‘Don 2

Kareena Cameo appearance aannu.Donile Flashback scenes