View Poll Results: What would be the BO Status of Don 2?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • All Time Blockbuster

29 44.62%
  • Blockbuster

14 21.54%
  • Super Hit

12 18.46%
  • Above Average

1 1.54%
  • Average

4 6.15%
  • Below Average

1 1.54%
  • Flop

3 4.62%
  • Disaster

1 1.54%
Page 1 of 940 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: █ Don 2 █ Premiered on Zee Network with 16% Unaided 66% Total Recall

Default █ Don 2 █ Premiered on Zee Network with 16% Unaided 66% Total Recall

Director:Farhan Akhtar
    Producer:Farhan Akhtar,Shahrukh Khan & Ritesh Sidhwani
    Writer:Farhan Akhtar
    Music:Shankar Ehsaan Loy
    Distribution:Reliance Big pictures
    Cast:Shahrukh Khan,Hrithik Roshan,Kunal Kapoor,Boman Irani,Om Puri,Sahil Shroff,Priyanka Chopra & Lara Dutta
    Release Date:December 23,2011

Characters

Shahrukh Khan: Don
    A 'wanted' man, 5 years ago, he was being hunted by law enforcement agencies of 11 countries. After a cat-and-mouse game of his own archestration, where he duped everyone into believing that he was the paan-chewing simpleton Vijay. Don walked away tall and victorious - the new, invincible king of the entire Asian underworld.

This time around, wilier and even more ruthless than before, Don is ready for bigger game. A master plan that will destroy all his enemies and virtually bring Europe to its knees!

Priyanka Chopra: Roma
    Don's 'Junglee Billee', in her quest to avenge the cold-blooded murder of her brother Ramesh at the hands of Don, she fell in love with Don's innocent look alike Vijay... only to shockingly discover that Vijay was actually Don.

Now, years later, determined to seek vengeance, she has joined the Interpol and is part of their worldwide hunt for Don. When she does find him, will it be payback time for Don? Or are there same tender feelings still lingering underneath all the hatred that feels for him?

Boman Irani: Vardhaan
    He was masquerading as DCP De'Silva when we first met him. The dual identity was all part of an elaborate subterfuge. Years ago, Singhania had double-crossed him and Vardhaan managed to settle the score by assassination. But his best=laid plans hadn't taken into account Don's scheming mind, which ensured that Vardhaan fell victim to his own trap.

Now, he's languishing in a Malaysian prison, waiting... seething... to get even with Don. But when Don comes calling with a hand held out in friendship, will he join forces with his arch enemy?

And can he be trusted if he does?

Om Puri: Mallik
    An Interpol officer, his life's mission seems to be the capture of Don. He's spent years pursuing him. Now, also a mentor to Roma, he is willing to do all it takes to accomplish what he started out to do.

But when he does come face-to-face with Don, will he manage to apprehend him? Or will he become another pawn in Don's hands, like many have before him?

Rajesh Khattar: Singhania
    The original kingpin, Singhania had entrusted the running of his drug cartel to his trusted lieutenant Don. But Don had always has other plans. He took Singhania out of the equation with a major stroke by getting Vardhaan to do the fatal job and took over the cartel.

Although deceased, Singhania still has a part to play in Don's destiny. He has left behind a safety deposit box in Switzerland... The contents of which hold the key to Don's new master plan.

Synopsis

In 2006 with the ever looming dangers of the underworld in Malaysia, Don broke the morale of his associates by infiltrating the gang with an alias and taking advantage of the enmity of Singhania & Vardhaan. He rose to become the undisputed King of the underworld with his shrewd mind and merciless tactics.

The police in their pursuit of Don unknowingly hired the very man they were trying to hunt. Don used this to his advantage and let the police and his former associates battle each other while he escaped much to the bewilderment of everyone leaving no traces of evidence of his whereabouts.

Having conquered the Asian underworld, Don (Khan) now has his sights set on European domination. In his way are the bosses of the existing European underworld and all law enforcement agencies.

The action shifts from Kuala Lumpur to Berlin as Don must avoid assassination or arrest, whichever comes first, in order for his plan to succeed.

Posters

Trailer,Promos & Songs

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsHf2AQbZWY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8vvIAxcss[/ame]

Don 2 - Time to Move On : Dialogue Promo - YouTube

Don 2 - Junglee Billi: Dialogue Promo 2 - YouTube

BERLIN DON 2 Promotion Trailer - YouTube

Don 2 - Dialogue Promo 3! - YouTube

Don 2 - Dialogue promo 4! - YouTube

Don 2- Dialogue Promo 5! - YouTube

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UlJ8SghMjc[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq9TlnGJDaI[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W1GK-kDPzA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1at8wo8TnEM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpc47V-9D-8&feature=relmfu[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSqIU2rrRZM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_OjGHsLOrY&feature=results_video&playnext =1&list=PL398FC0E094BF4D92[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l95CdYIEKkY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfivfJIPsEg[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjQGp746Ivs[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-1ws6HmjSk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU4axl9LG9A&feature=relmfu[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRQoGR5k1gs[/ame]

Hai Ye Maya - Remix (Don 2) - YouTube

Wallpapers

Stills

Last edited by kiran; 01-18-2012 at 09:07 PM.

2. Likes Deewana, K K R, baadshahmian liked this post

Location Stills

Last edited by kiran; 12-06-2011 at 09:52 PM.

ee film-nte thread ethra pravshyam delete cheythathade.....

Priyanka Chopra, who hates going to the gym, has started taking her gym routine very seriously. The actor refuses to miss a single session! According to a source, “Priyanka is following this strict regimen as two of her forthcoming projects, Don 2 and Fear Factor, (on TV) require her to be very physically fit.”
    In fact, the actress just shot a dangerous promo stunt for Fear Factor. The promo shows Priyanka on a bike being chased by goons. The makers wanted to use a body double but Priyanka insisted on doing the stunt herself and managed to get it done pretty well. Priyanka feels that this will help her prepare for Don 2 as well because she has decided to do all the stunts in the film herself.
    The source, however, denied that Piggy Chops was following a strict diet too. “She is eating healthy and is not following any diet. She is happy going to the gym regularly and feels that it is enough to keep her fit for the strenuous stunts that she will have to do for Don 2 and Fear Factor,”
    Last edited by kiran; 12-06-2011 at 09:53 PM.

Priyanka Chopra is definitely one of the busiest actresses in the country. After wrapping up for Vishal Bhardwaj’s Saat Khoon Maaf, she almost immediately jumped into Fear Factor-Khatron Ke Khiladi, Season Three. Playing host to the show, she will become the first female to be hosting the stunt filled show. "I want to thank Akshay. He was so wonderful in the last two seasons of 'Khatron Ka Khiladi' that he has already brought the show to one level, I only have to carry it forward. Comparisons would be unfair," she said at the press conference of the show. P.C. will be joined by the likes of Dino Morea, Gulshan Grover, Abhishek 'Gattu' Kapoor, Milind Soman, Cyrus Broacha, Terence Lewis, Rahul Dev, Rahul Bose, Armaan Ebrahim, Manjot Singh, Karan Singh Grover, Shabbir Ahluwalia and Ritwik Bhattacharya, who will all be participating on the show.

Soon after KKK, Chopra will begin shooting for Don 2 with Shah Rukh Khan. That will take the actress to the end of 2010. She will then be shooting for Anurag Basu’s Silence. According the sources, the actress will play a mentally disturbed deaf and mute girl. However, when Basu requested Priyanka to chop her hair for the role, she blatantly refused. "When Anurag suggested she cut her hair really short for the role, PC freaked out. She suggested she could wear a wig instead," claims a source.

When PC was quizzed upon her hair issues, she clarified, "It's too early to talk about Silence. We haven't decided whether I will cut my hair for the role. At the moment, my focus is on Khatron Ke Khiladi and then Don 2. I only start Anurag's film early next year."

orotta thavanna.athu thanne castum scriptum finalize chayyathirunnappol

Quote Originally Posted by keralaforum View Post
    orotta thavanna.athu thanne castum scriptum finalize chayyathirunnappol
    ippol ellam finalize cheytho?

confirmed ano?

Is Lara insecure of Priyanka's presence?

Lara Dutta and Priyanka Chopra debuted in the same year and with the same film with Akshay Kumar. After that Priyanka Chopra successfully made her mark as the leading girl in the films and Lara reduced as part of an ensembled cast.

However, Lara is now determined to change this brief history and now when she will again be part of the film Don 2 that also features Priyanka, she is all set to outshine her. In order to do so, she is working rigorously on her looks in the film. She is going to be presented in the film in an ultra-glam avatar.

Lara seemingly is all set to bounce back with all her stars in place.

100%.Ellavarum date koduthu.scriptum ready.pooja on next month 24th.

SHahrukh's upcoming movis

Koochie koochie Hota Hain:On september
    Ra.One:On December
    Don 2:On April 2011
    Happy New Year:January 1 2012

A lot has been written about Priyanka’s fitness regime ever since she has signed Khatron Ke Khiladi and during the launch event she did stun everyone around with her superfit physique. In an interview, the actress confessed that she is not at all fearful of doing something that Akshay Kumar has done brilliantly in the previous seasons but her biggest fear in life is failure. Scroll down to also find out what she has to say about being compared to Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan and Akshay Kumar.

How do you work on your fitness?
    I am very lazy person. My fitness consciousness is zero. I should thank my parents and god that my body is such that I don’t put on much. My mother often pushes me to go to gym. Now I have started doing it regularly as I have to shoot for Don 2 and KKK and both require me to do stunts. Also, it is stressing now as Lara is also there in Don 2 (laughs).
    So are you looking forward to being pampered by these 13 men on the show?
    Ya that’s right, that would be fun. I had not even thought of it. For browny-points these men have started buttering me with compliements but I will not be lenient to anyone. I can choose the stunts in the show but these men will have no such opportunity, in fact, I will be distracting them while they are performing.
    What was your first reaction when you were offered the show?
    When I was offered this show my first reaction was that I will not do the show because I didn’t wanted to do TV. Also I had no time, as I had to shoot for couple of films back to back then. However, when I realized that the show needs only twenty days to shoot in Brazil, which I could take out and I am doing it.
    What convinced you to do TV then?
    I have always been watching the show in the previous seasons. The concept of the show about facing your fear is intriguing, so I took up. I don’t follow any set rule that one does TV only when they quit films. I am at the stage of my career when I am doing good films and I am doing TV for fun. I do films only when it excites and the same goes for KKK. I go by my instinct.
    Comparisons are bound to happen, as Akshay Kumar has done the previous seasons, so are you prepared.
    It is not fair to compare. He is India’s only action hero and I can’t think of filling his shoes. I would do the show in my own style, I will put in my personality in it. I thank him for having done previous seasons, as it has made my work easier. He has already made the show and now my job is only to take it ahead.
    Also around the same time, Big B’s KBC and Salman’s Bigg Boss will be on-air, so the competition will be fierce.
    There should not be the comparisons as the formats of the shows are different. Their shows are good, even I follow them but this time I will focus on my own show.
    What is your fear in life?
    I am only scared of failure. It’s no option for me. I was scared of heights but after doing sky-diving I have overcome that. I love water and I also like cockroaches.
    So are you prepared to handle 13 men?
    It’s difficult to handle one man in life but I am also looking forward to know how will I handle thirteen on the show in Brazil. It is mix bag of celebes from different walks of life. we have sportsmen, TV actors and film actors. All I intend to do is to distract them while performing the stunts so that the task becomes more difficult for them.
    Will you be doing more TV after this show?
    I don’t know, have just started! This show has not even gone on floors, how do I comment on that.
    What is more fun watching or doing the stunts?
    Watching is more fun than doing it.
    Episode after episode, are you going to experiment with your looks on the show?
    My focus is only stunts. Looks will be taken care by Anaita Shroff Adajania. She will style me according to the stunts in episodes.