Page 5 of 171 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: ✪✪ ⚽️⚽️ Italian Serie A ⚽️⚽️✪✪

Quote Originally Posted by samsha22 View Post
    Inter's new signing coutinho was horrible in first match..tension kaaranam aano ennariyilla...pulli click aayal Inter 1st or second aavan chance undu
    He's 18 , he came on at 70th minute ...it's his debue in serie A...
    The game's best scoring chance was from his pass to Etto and Etto hit the cross bar...
    The real flop of the match was Milito ..He looked so tired and uncharacteristically wastefull...

Quote Originally Posted by nettooran View Post
    He's 18 , he came on at 70th minute ...it's his debue in serie A...
    The game's best scoring chance was from his pass to Etto and Etto hit the cross bar...
    The real flop of the match was Milito ..He looked so tired and uncharacteristically wastefull...
    Milito needs a break i feel.....otherwise he will be a new Batistuta...super first year with Roma and a bad second season

Milito needs a break i feel.....otherwise he will be a new Batistuta...super first year with Roma and a bad second season
    did u watch the matches on zee ??? the coverage is pretty poor, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    did u watch the matches on zee ??? the coverage is pretty poor, isn't it?
    zee sports has got clarity problem...ten sports and neo sports are really good

zee sports has got clarity problem...ten sports and neo sports are really good
    Scottish 'GUSTHI' league adakkam ellaa leagum ippol coverage undallo

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Scottish 'GUSTHI' league adakkam ellaa leagum ippol coverage undallo
    Dutch erdevise vare chilappol TVyil undavarundu..but the good thing is that all the four major leagues are telecasting live ths year..

Mourinho: New-look Milan are Real threat

Getty Images

Former Inter Milan coach Jose Mourinho believes AC Milan can emerge as Champions League contenders this season following the arrivals of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Robinho at the San Siro.

Milan signed striker Ibrahimovic on loan from Barcelona and acquired Brazilian forward Robinho from Manchester City on the final day of the transfer window.
    Mourinho has been paying close attention to Milan's transfer dealings as his Real Madrid side will face the Rossoneri in Champions League Group G, where Auxerre and Ajax also lie in wait.
    "With Ibrahimovic and Robinho, this is another Milan," Mourinho told Gazzetta dello Sport. "Robinho and Ibrahimovic are among the best in the world. Certainly Milan is much stronger than it was a year ago.
    "The Rossoneri are among the teams that can win the Champions League."
    Mourinho, who departed Inter in the summer after guiding the Nerazzurri to a Coppa Italia, Serie A and Champions League treble, has no regrets over his decision to leave Italy.
    "I don't think any Italian coach misses me just as I don't miss them," he said. "I do speak to [Inter Milan president Massimo] Moratti every week. We are friends. He is part of my history just as I'm part of his.
    "I hope with all my heart that Inter wins the Scudetto, the Coppa Italia and the FIFA Club World Cup, but not the Champions League. But I am a professional and when I end a chapter, I end it without regrets."

Milan Are Top, But Inter Are Still The Team To Beat - Dino Zoff

Dino Zoff has compared Milan and Inter, and claimed it's going to be a tight fight for the title.

By Salvatore Landolina

Sep 4, 2010 10:30:00 AM

3 Share

Photo Gallery
    Zoom

Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Milan (Getty Images)
    Related Links

Teams

Dino Zoff believes that Milan have the juice and drive to match Inter over the 38-week race for the title, but remains sceptical whether they would cross the chequered flag with the Scudetto on board.

Despite a strong transfer campaign from the Rossoneri, Inter's firm hold on domestic matter covinces the former Italy goalkeeper.

"Inter are the team to beat as they are the European champions," Zoff told Calcionews24.com. "However, I really like this Milan. They have quality, fantasy and a will to succeed.

"I am certain they will have great season in Italy and Europe."

Juventus and Roma remain respectable opponents, not title challengers.

"Roma and Juve? Excellent teams, but Inter and Milan are ahead," he concluded.

A C MILAN: MORE THAN FIVE THOUSAND SEASON TICKETS SOLD TODAY!

9/3/2010

MILAN - The Ibra-Ro effect continues to heavily influence season ticket sales: especially impressive is the number of Champions League season tickets sold, another demonstration of the special meaning Europe has for Milan. Over 5000 Champions League season tickets were sold today for a total of 27.200 compared to last year's 22.103. In the meantime, during the course of the day, Rossoneri fans bought around 500 season tickets for the championship for a total of 24.492, compared to last season's final result of 25.780.

A C MILAN: MORE THAN FIVE THOUSAND SEASON TICKETS SOLD TODAY!

9/3/2010

MILAN - The Ibra-Ro effect continues to heavily influence season ticket sales: especially impressive is the number of Champions League season tickets sold, another demonstration of the special meaning Europe has for Milan. Over 5000 Champions League season tickets were sold today for a total of 27.200 compared to last year's 22.103. In the meantime, during the course of the day, Rossoneri fans bought around 500 season tickets for the championship for a total of 24.492, compared to last season's final result of 25.780.
    Mourinho Real il charge eduthappol , thought they are the team to watch ....now it is shifting..nobody thought this was coming.