View Poll Results: Who Will Win La Liga ?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Real Madrid

13 39.39%
  • Barcelona

16 48.48%
  • Atletico Madrid

4 12.12%
Page 2 of 424 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Spanish Primera Liga : La Liga 2013/14 , Atletico Madrid are Champions

Barcelona Starting Line Up ( vs Racing )

Victor Valdez (ESP)

Dani Alves (BRA)
    Gerrard Pique (ESP)
    Eric Abidal (FRA)
    Maxwell (BRA)

Xavi (ESP)
    Sergi Busquets (ESP)
    Seydou Keita (MAL)
    Andres Iniesta (ESP)

Lionel Messi (ARG)
    David Villa (ESP)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Madrid line up ( vs Mallorca )

Iker Casillas (ESP)

Alvaro Arbeloa (ESP)
    Ricardo Carvalho (POR)
    Sergio Ramos (ESP)

Marcelo (BRA)
    Xabi Alonso (ESP)
    Lass Diarra (FRA)
    Cristiano Ronaldo (POR)
    Sergio Canales (ESP)
    Angel Di Maria (ARG)
    Gonzalo Higuain (ARG)

Mallorca v Real Madrid (0-0) , FT

Mourinho's first game in charge ended goal-less

Quote Originally Posted by samsha22 View Post
    Real madrid still 0-0...
    this year is good for Italian/spanish league lovers...Spanish League is live on zee sports....Indian TV channels have realized that there are viewers for leagues other than EPL
    La liga's timing s the issue , all Barca/Real late night aayirikkum. That's why ESPNStar wasn't that much interested , EPL s in Prime time , that's a big advantage.

Mallorca 0 - 0 Real Madrid

Slow Start for Mourinho:

Jose Mourinho had to settle for a point in his first Primera Division game in charge of Real Madrid after drawing a blank at Real Mallorca.

The visitors were largely uninspiring yet still created enough chances to have won comfortably with Gonzalo Higuain and Cristiano Ronaldo uncharacteristically wasteful in front of goal.
    And with Mallorca goalkeeper Dudu Aouate turning in a wonderful display, there was no way through for Madrid's star-studded team.
    Barcelona's sparkling 3-0 win at Racing Santander earlier in the day set a marker for Madrid but they were unable to get anywhere near the Catalan giants' level of performance.
    Higuain was Madrid's leading goalscorer last season and he almost opened his account for this season after nine minutes.
    He was played in by Ronaldo but having rounded Aouate he found the angle too tight and was forced to cross rather than shoot and the chance was wasted.
    Ronaldo shot inches wide from 25 yards as the pressure mounted.
    Mallorca, coached by former Madrid and Barcelona forward Michael Laudrup, threatened on the few occasions they did venture forward and Gonzalo Castro came within inches of giving therm a half-time lead with a left-footed drive which flashed just past the post with Iker Casillas beaten.
    Two of Mourinho's summer signings were replaced approaching the hour mark, Sergio Canales and Angel Di Maria going off to be replaced by another new recruit Mesut Ozil and France international Karim Benzema.
    The changes gave Madrid added impetus and they continued to lay siege towards the Mallorca goal.
    Higuain was put through but again opted to go around the keeper with Aouate getting a hand on the ball to nullify the threat.
    And Ronaldo was also thwarted by the Israel international with 13 minutes to go.
    The Portugal star dallied on the ball when put clean through and rather than shooting tried to beat Aouate by dribbling round him and slotting the ball home. He managed the first part but the finish was lacking as Aouate got down well to deflect the ball behind.
    Aouate made his best save with six minutes to go, blocking Higuain's low shot with his legs after the Argentina striker had been superbly set up by Ronaldo.
    With Mourinho getting more agitated on the touchline, his team created two more chances to snatch a late win. Ozil was denied a debut goal by a Nunes block before Benzema, who continues to look devoid of self-belief, saw a weak shot gathered by Aouate

Zlatan hits out at Guardiola

Controversial striker slams Barca boss after move

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has hit out at Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola following his switch to AC Milan on loan.
    The Sweden striker has joined the Rossoneri on a season-long deal from the Spanish side, after falling down the pecking order at the Camp Nou under Guardiola.
    Ibrahimovic, 28, only moved to Barca last summer in a big-money deal from Inter Milan, but failed to set La Liga alight despite the expectation.
    He will complete a €24million (£19.8m) move to the San Siro after his initial loan, but has revealed he does not know why Guardiola was so keen to see the back of him.
    "Guardiola is the philosopher who has shattered my dream to play with Barcelona," Ibrahimovic said.
    "When I enter a room Guardiola leaves, I don't know if he's scared of me or what. Speak to him, he's the one who has the problem. I don't know what it is.
    "Right now I'm very happy because I'm going to Milan. In football everything can change in 24 hours. It's the end Guardiola wanted."

Racing Santander 0 - 3 Barcelona

3' Lionel Messi
    33' Andres Iniesta
    62' David Villa

Highlights

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZqIfQu2pGE"]YouTube - Barcelona vs Racing Santander 3-0 29/08/2010 All Goals and Highlights HQ - La Liga BBVA 2010/1011[/ame]

Madrid was not playing well yesterday..i hve seen the highlights..i want them to finish 5th this season...:)

Mascherano signed 4 year deal with Barca..another loss for Liverpool

Madrid was not playing well yesterday..i hve seen the highlights..i want them to finish 5th this season...:)
    Champions League kalikkaruthu ennu artham ....Spain il aayathu kondu nadakkaan paada , There is a huge gulf between Barca/Real and the rest of the clubs now.

Mascherano signed 4 year deal with Barca..another loss for Liverpool
    Mascherano hadn't been that good last season , but had one of the best season with Liverpool the season before that (Liverpool had a good season too ). I don't know how much he will be a success at Barca.