View Poll Results: Who Will Win La Liga ?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Real Madrid

13 39.39%
  • Barcelona

16 48.48%
  • Atletico Madrid

4 12.12%
Page 51 of 424 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Spanish Primera Liga : La Liga 2013/14 , Atletico Madrid are Champions

Thanks vishnu

Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola will sign his one-year contract extension with the club on Wednesday, the Primera Division leaders have said.
    Every flight begins with a fall.

Real have faced Lyon in six matches in the Champions League over the last five years - losing all three of their away games - and were eliminated by the French side in the first knockout round last year.
    But now, Mourinho believes his side know all about their European opposition.
    "I am not losing sleep over Lyon or any other team," Mourinho said. "Ever since we drew Lyon, we have been studying and learning about them."
    Lyon reached the semi-finals of the competition for the first time last season, but despite the fact that Madrid have won the trophy a record nine times, they have not fared well in recent years - with their last triumph coming in 2002.

Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola has laughed off suggestions he might try to sign Arsenal midfield Jack Wilshere.

Thanks hitman

Quote Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
    Thanks hitman
    welcome giggs..

According to reports in Spain, Arsenal have once again plucked a talented midfielder from Barcelona's youth set-up after agreeing a deal with 16-year-old Jon Miquel Toral Harper.

Saturday, 26 February 2011
    26FEB 2011 10:30pm IST Atletico Madrid v Sevilla , Live on ten Action Plus
    26FEB 2011 10:30pm IST Espanyol v Real Sociedad
    26FEB 2011 10:30pm IST Sporting Gijon v Zaragoza
    27FEB 2011 12:30pm IST Mallorca v Barcelona , Live on ten Action Plus
    27FEB 2011 02:30pm IST Deportivo v Real Madrid , Live on ten Action Plus

Sunday, 27 February 2011
    27FEB 2011 09:30pm IST Hercules v Getafe
    27FEB 2011 09:30pm IST Levante v Osasuna
    27FEB 2011 11:30pm IST Racing v Villarreal , Live on ten Action Plus
    28FEB 2011 01:30am IST Athletic Bilbao v Valencia , Live on ten Action Plus

Monday, 28 February 2011
    01MAR 2011 01:30am IST Malaga v Almeria

AC Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has taken another swipe at former employers Barcelona and also claims the Rossoneri are "more important" than Inter Milan.
    Ibrahimovic joined Barcelona in a €70 million transfer from Inter in 2009 but was shipped out to AC Milan in a cut price deal after just one season.
    The Sweden international blames Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola for his failure to shine at the Camp Nou and has spoken of his frustration at the way he was treated.
    "At Barcelona I understood how football and things can change so fast... my problem was one man, the 'philosopher' [Guardiola]," Ibrahimovic told Eurogoals.
    "The first six months were excellent. I never had any problems with anyone, there is no one who can say I did something wrong. But then something happened, even I don't know what. I am still waiting for answers."
    Ibrahimovic then stuck the boot into Guardiola by highlighting the quality of his coach at Inter, Jose Mourinho, under whom he worked during his final season with the Nerazzurri.
    "If you don't have someone to motivate you then you don't want to fight, this is why there are coaches," he added.
    "I would have killed for Jose Mourinho, for the motivation he gave me and for how he used to stimulate me. With the other [Guardiola] there was football, but a coach must adapt his play to suit the players, especially after spending €70 million on one.
    "And if you have bought a player you don't then leave him to watch the birds in the trees."
    On his time with Inter, he added: "I can't speak badly of Inter because I spent fantastic moments there, but historically I believe that Milan are a more important club.
    "When I arrived here a project was presented to me which wheels around me and I have been promised many things on which the club is working. It's a project that is developing and I believe that next year will be the right year to fight on all fronts."

Thanks hitman