Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576
Results 751 to 757 of 757

Thread: A thread for Lcd/Led/Plasma (Tv,monitor) buyers

  1. #751

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    yes ...athum oru shopil cheythirunu ...appo quality nannayirunu .....
    If you are satisfied with that, go for a smart TV....still I recommend broadband though...mobile speed athra reliable alla

    Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    Huge fan of Lalettan!
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 03/19 - Lucifer - 2.5/5
    * 12/18 - Odiyan - 2.7/5
    * 11/18 - Drama - 2/5
    * 07/18 - Neerali - 2.5/5
    * 10/17 - Villain - 2.5/5

  2. #752
    Sinister ballu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Banglore
    Posts
    43,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post
    If you are satisfied with that, go for a smart TV....still I recommend broadband though...mobile speed athra reliable alla

    Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

    yeah planning to take broadband
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

  3. #753
    FK Citizen anupkerb1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    ForumKERALAM
    Posts
    12,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hari View Post
    Mirror cheythondalle quality kuranje.. Tv-il app undallo.. Athil play cheythal pore through hotspot

    MI-il Netflix n Amazon update aayennu fb-il kandu..download cheythal mathi. TCL-il already undallo..
    Mi amazon Netflix vanooo ? 1year ayit noki irikan . Amazon njan mobile play cheythu mirror casting aanu . Athu dvd quality kitunulo
    ഒരിടത്തു ഒരു രാജാവ് ഉണ്ടാർന്നു. ഡസൻ കണക്കിന് ഉപദേശികളെ വെച്ചാണ് രാജ്യം ഭരിച്ചിരുന്നത്ത്. .. ഊഹിക്കാലോ എത്ര വലിയ വിഡ്ഡി കുശ്മാണ്ഡം ആണ് രാജാവ് എന്ന്

  4. #754
    FK Citizen Hari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pandalam
    Posts
    20,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anupkerb1 View Post
    Mi amazon Netflix vanooo ? 1year ayit noki irikan . Amazon njan mobile play cheythu mirror casting aanu . Athu dvd quality kitunulo
    CPC-il kanda post aanu...



    MI Smart Tv ഉപയോഗിക്കുന്നവർക്ക് ചെറിയ ഒരു info...

    There was no Netflix or Prime apps in MI Tv before.. and we couldn't install with apk files, as these apps were not supported by the tv firmware.. only way we could watch netflix, by using external chrome cast (builtin cast won't work for netflix)

    There was an Android Pie update to MI tv a few days earlier and again there is another update afterwards... Now Prime app is available in the playstore but no Netflix... But we can download latest apk and install manually (or install using Aptoid Tv) and it works perfectly. ����

  5. #755
    FK Citizen anupkerb1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    ForumKERALAM
    Posts
    12,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anupkerb1 View Post
    Mi amazon Netflix vanooo ? 1year ayit noki irikan . Amazon njan mobile play cheythu mirror casting aanu . Athu dvd quality kitunulo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hari View Post
    CPC-il kanda post aanu...



    MI Smart Tv ഉപയോഗിക്കുന്നവർക്ക് ചെറിയ ഒരു info...

    There was no Netflix or Prime apps in MI Tv before.. and we couldn't install with apk files, as these apps were not supported by the tv firmware.. only way we could watch netflix, by using external chrome cast (builtin cast won't work for netflix)

    There was an Android Pie update to MI tv a few days earlier and again there is another update afterwards... Now Prime app is available in the playstore but no Netflix... But we can download latest apk and install manually (or install using Aptoid Tv) and it works perfectly. ����
    Android update egana cheyaa
    ഒരിടത്തു ഒരു രാജാവ് ഉണ്ടാർന്നു. ഡസൻ കണക്കിന് ഉപദേശികളെ വെച്ചാണ് രാജ്യം ഭരിച്ചിരുന്നത്ത്. .. ഊഹിക്കാലോ എത്ര വലിയ വിഡ്ഡി കുശ്മാണ്ഡം ആണ് രാജാവ് എന്ന്

  6. #756
    FK Citizen Hari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pandalam
    Posts
    20,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anupkerb1 View Post
    Android update egana cheyaa
    Ariyilla... Ente LG aanu ..

  7. #757
    Sinister ballu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Banglore
    Posts
    43,618

    Default

    Panasonic led TV vaanghi. 32 inches.
    Koode fire stick.
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •