Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr. B Unnikrishnan - Visits FK and answers FKites queries. See Page 11

Default Mr. B Unnikrishnan - Visits FK and answers FKites queries. See Page 11

Moving further from the days of a group of Movie-buffs interacting and involving in movie discussions, the scope of film forums have also increased. Identifying the new taste of enthusiasts who are the life and breath of FORUMKERALAM (FK), we are starting a new section: FK HOT SEAT from September 4, 2010.

We will invite celebrities from the Cinema world to the HOT SEAT on a regular basis. Our members can interact with these celebrities and also ask them questions related with their works, career and the industry. We hope that it will be a great opportunity for aspiring filmmakers and movie-lovers of this Forum.

While participating in this discussion, we hope our members will strictly follow the rules mentioned below.

* Please avoid personal and insulting questions

* Questions should be sharp and relevant
    * Avoid provocative questions.
    * Behave in a polished manner in tune with the reputation of our FK

Thanks and Regards

Team FK

So Lets Welcome our first celebrity to the HOT SEAT

Mr. B Unnikrishnan

President: FEFKA

Filmography

Jalamarmaram[1999] - Writer

Cover Story[2000] - Writer
    Shivam[2002] - Writer
    The Tiger[2005] - Writer
    Smart city[2006] - Writer,Director
    Madambi[2008] - Writer,Director
    IG[2009] - Writer,Director
    Aviramam(Keralacafe)[2009] - Writer,Director
    Pramani[2010] - Writer, Director
    The Thriller on post production work...

Last edited by Day Dreamer; 09-04-2010 at 10:47 PM.

Hi sir,, Happy to see u here, my first question is.....

U made films with all superstars like mohanlal,mammootty,suresh gopi, even now with prithvi, do u think that the superstardom is a barrier to make a realistic movie???

Hi sir,

My next question is to the writer in u,

what is your opinion about the suction of stardom now a days by the writers?
    (ezhuthukaar ethramaathram thaarangalude super-thaara padhavi chooshanam cheyyunnu)

whether the writers make use of the stardom at a level only for the commercial sake?

Sir,

My third question,

Now a days,Tamil industries going for more realistic films in low budget and these all becoming commercial success too, why cant malayalam industry too cant consider such treatment?

Even other Indian film industries too appraising malayalam films as having good themes....Is that suits now???

Last edited by Sagar Alias Jacky; 09-04-2010 at 04:14 PM. Reason: pls post ur questions in one post
    Instagram.com/vvipink

Hi Mr.Unnikrishnan, welcome to Forum Keralam.
    Of your scripts,my favourite movie is "The Tiger". Where did you get the spark of that script from? was it inspired from any real life incidents?
    Last edited by samsha22; 09-04-2010 at 04:15 PM.

Hi Mr. Unnikrishnan, Wishing all the very best and all success for you and Thriller. Eagerly waiting for Thriller. Posters all adipoli..

One of my fav. character is Solomon in Vargam. Love to see a simillar firebrand role of Prithvi. Can i expect a simillar role in Thriller?

hello sir....

my questions:

why did you select Prithviraj for Thriller?

I heard that Thriller releasing on oct 29th? If it is true it will clash with Amal Neerad’s Anwar which also have Prithviraj as hero. Do you think it is a good idea?

what do you call yourself? writer or director?

How is the marketing of the film? Are you all making use of the new medias? simillar to how the Puthiya mukham team did?

Can I expect a power packed movie?

When is the releasing date? Hope Thriller won't clash with Anwar.
    Last edited by Ron; 09-04-2010 at 04:24 PM.

dear sir

what's stopping the new age film makers of malayalam cinema which includes you from making out of the box cinema when u had extra ordinary talented actors in your hands (mohan lal in madambi and mammooty in pramani)?
    why couldn't you write scripts exploiting their real potential ?

do you think it was right on your part when you made a comment like" the actor in tilakan is dead" considering he is one of the gifted actors of malayalam cinema ?

HI sir

many members in this forum thinks that the quality of malayalam cinema is tremendously going down.
    what according to you is the factor responsible for this change.
    is it lack of creative film makers or changing phase of movie buffs ?
    Last edited by Sagar Alias Jacky; 09-04-2010 at 04:26 PM. Reason: pls post ur questions in one post
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

Dear Unnikrishnan,

If I tell there was no story in pramani and that was the main draw back of that fim, can you oppose it?

In your films aviramam from kerala cafe, madambi and smart city were good films
    7 TIME STATE AWARD WINNER
    4 TIME NATIONAL AWARD WINNER
    IIFA AWARD WINNER
    POPULAR KERALITE OF THE CENTURY
    RESPECTED PERSON FROM INDIA
    ONE AND ONLY - LT. COL. PADMA SREE DR. BHARATH MOHANLAL

hi sir,i am a native of tripunithura and i was very happy when i came to know that a prolific director like you also reside in the same place......i would like to ask you whether you are purposely trying to make ur new movie'the thriller' higly stylish and modern as you were criticised for your old fashioned narration in 'pramani'????

Welcome to FK:
    My Question is
    The director is definitely the captain of the ship as far as a movie is concerned. But recently, some actors complained that Superstars are interfering in scripts and other aspects of the movie.
    How far is this true? Did you go for such compromises?
    As a writer director what was ur experience with the Super stars?
    "It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."