Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ╚ CWG DELHI 2010 | Bridge collapses near CWG main venue, 23 injured!! ╝

Ellam Kulamaayi...

Mikka raajyangalum 1 year ne munpe Satadium pani okke theerkkunnathaanu...

ivide ithuvare kazhinjittu polumilla....
    Ippol Delhi il kanatha mazhayum..ithu pole ulla sambhavangal munkootty kandu neridaaanaanu panikal okke nerathe theerkkendathu....

Azhimathi...aanenkil evideyum undu...
    Poochtty okke oru chattikku 10000 um 50000 um okke vechaanu rate ittirikkunnathu..
    5000 rs nte saadangal okke....50000 nu vaadakkaku eduthu....maathrika..kaatti...
    aarude okke pocket il aanavo ithokke poyathu

ithreyokke aayittum pala stadium ngalum chornnalikkunnu

A.R .Rahman te Games song... Rahman u maathrame ishtaapettullu

ahinu pinnale games song enna peril 2-3 songs koodi kandaayirunnu...paksh onnum pacha pidichu kandilla......

Games Village ile thaarangalkkulla flat ukalil panikkar thamassichu aake kulamaayi ennu innu nes il kettu...

mongaaniryunna patti ude thalayil thenga veenathu pole athinidakku vediveppum...Bomb um mattum....

innitha ..adutha durantha,,m....Bridge um thaazhe poyi...Games thudangiyittayirunnenkil...bheetikaramaayipoyene.. .....

enthaavum ennu kaathirunnu kaanam...ini....

thalappathu ullavarkku valya kulukkam illa... jaipal reddy paranjathu "minor incident" ennaanu...
    Be kind, rewind.

Games ikkanakkinu pove aanel kure per boycott chaiyum. Absolute rubbish. Kakkunath ippo oru norm aanu, ennaalum oru minimum quality engilum maintain chaiyende?

FK Citizen

Thumbs down Cwg

Jai Ho to Kalmadi and Congress.. :death:

:ennekollu::ennekollu::ennekollu::ennekollu:

nannakedayello, INdia ude ulla peru kudi pokum

FK Manikyam

FK Citizen

Positive Side

India will create Record in their medal tally.

(Since so many good participants is not playing :) )

madhya duranthethe patti ivide gora goram prasangikkunna.. oomman n ranmeshji ellam ithine kurichu enthu parayunno avo ???
    മുത്തുകൾ നമുക്ക് വേണം, പക്ഷേ,
    ശ്വാസമടക്കി മുങ്ങിത്തപ്പാൻ നമുക്ക് പേടി
    അതുകൊണ്ട്, തിരകൾ തള്ളിക്കൊണ്ടുവരുന്ന
    ചിപ്പികളിൽ
    തൃപ്തരാവുന്നു

Quote Originally Posted by praviatfk View Post
    Positive Side

India will create Record in their medal tally.

(Since so many good participants is not playing :) )
    ella medalum indiakku thanneyakum..karyangal ee nilakkanenkil. matoru rajyavum malsarikkan varan chace illa
    മുത്തുകൾ നമുക്ക് വേണം, പക്ഷേ,
    ശ്വാസമടക്കി മുങ്ങിത്തപ്പാൻ നമുക്ക് പേടി
    അതുകൊണ്ട്, തിരകൾ തള്ളിക്കൊണ്ടുവരുന്ന
    ചിപ്പികളിൽ
    തൃപ്തരാവുന്നു

Top athletes pull out of Commonwealth Games

There was more embarrassment on Wednesday as three top English athletes, including world triple jump champion Phillips Idowu, pulled out of the Commonwealth Games scheduled to start on October 3.

Besides Idowu, the other two athletes to pull out are Christine Ohuruogu and Lisa Dobriskey.
    While Idowu has concerns over security preparations for the Games, Ohuruogu and Dobriskey both have injury worries.

Idowu is yet to officially confirm his withdrawal but he made his feelings known via Twitter, apologizing for his decision but explaining that he had to think of his children.
    “My safety is more important to them than a medal,” he wrote in one tweet, before adding in another- “I understand people will be disappointed that I will not be competing. I am disappointed.

“If you know me as an athlete you will know these games mean a lot to me. It’s the championships in which I won my first medal.

“All the press today about bridges collapsing and 23+ people being hurt, floods and uninhabitable living conditions, getting my daughter ready for school this morning and seeing all of that put me off. I can’t afford to risk my safety in the slightest.”

Ohuruogu felt a cramp during a training session last weekend while Dobriskey has been advised rest and told to focus on winter training after an injury-hit season.

“With the 2012 Olympic Games on the horizon the last thing an athlete wants to do is risk re-injury to the same muscle,” Ohuruogu said in a statement.

“It was very important for me to be cautious in dealing with my previous injury; although training was progressing well, intense competition over three days may prove to be more harmful than good and may compromise the long term functioning of the muscle.

“With three rounds in the 400m in Delhi, I would need to be close to my best to win the gold. I would like to wish all my fellow athletes the best for Delhi and I hope they bring home a lot of medals,” she added.

Dobriskey said: “I was really looking forward to competing and I’d worked so hard to get back into shape. I’m really disappointed but I just ran out of time. I want to wish all the best to the athletes out in Delhi.”