Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Guzaarish - official thread

Quote Originally Posted by *Rose* View Post
    Sho..ee thara movies engane hit aayi ennu enikku manasilavunnilla!!
    my name is khan thara aano.....kashtam.....

Quote Originally Posted by newzealend View Post
    I hate love stories kollile........njan kandittila......kaananamenund......
    nalla best thara padam aanu..veruthey kandu time waste cheyyanda.music maathram kollam!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClubAns View Post
    my name is khan thara aano.....kashtam.....
    sorry..pakshe enikku theere ishtapettilla MNIK..shahrukh's over acting and horrible script..enthonkke valippanu aa movie yil kaanichu koottiyathu..it had a great concept but karan joher spoiled it!! i was really excited to watch it..pakshe kandu thundangiyathode pranthu pidikkan thudangi!!

you should watch Khuda ke liye..it was an awesome movie that dealt with the same issue!! MNIK is a complete 0 in front of this movie!!
    Last edited by Rose; 11-30-2010 at 01:45 PM.

nalla best thara padam aanu..veruthey kandu time waste cheyyanda.music maathram kollam!!
    ngaa...paatu kolamaleee...njan kettitund....bahara bahara enna song kalakki....
    I regret the good things i did for the wrong people

Black kure award okke vaari kotty..pakshe majority of the Indians disliked the film!! It was an awesome film, I dont get how such an amazing movie couldnt do well!! Khamoshi-the musical was SLB's another masterpiece..pakshe athum flop aayirunnu!! pinne i didnt like the way guzaarish was promoted..utv did a bad job in the promotion aspect!!

enikku same pattern aayittu onnum thonniyilla..the performances were way different from each other!! in guzaarish..pulli oru quadriplegic patient aanu pakshe koi mil gaya yil hrithik oru developmentally disabled character aayirunnu..engana similarity thonnunne? guzaarishil hrithik valare normal aayittanu abhinayichathu!!

paruthiveeran kandittundu..payya kandittilla!!
    characters in guzaarish & koi mil gaya r diff but i was saying how he approached both roles ..esp his dialogue delivery reminded me of those two films .
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

sorry..pakshe enikku theere ishtapettilla MNIK..shahrukh's over acting and horrible script..enthonkke valippanu aa movie yil kaanichu koottiyathu..it had a great concept but karan joher spoiled it!! i was really excited to watch it..pakshe kandu thundangiyathode pranthu pidikkan thudangi!!

you should watch Khuda ke liye..it was an awesome movie that dealt with the same issue!! MNIK is a complete 0 in front of this movie!!

khuda jhe liye was a paki film and yes it was awesome .
    but the thing is that when a dir like karan johar makes a film with biggies then it is bound to create some expectation and he actually didn had much choice but to make the film the way he did . still within the commercial parameters he tried to make it decent. at least he didn make srk& kajol dance in zurich and that's a achievement
    but then even i didn like it much..srk overacted .
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ