Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ▓ Hrithik Roshan ▓ The Official Thread ▓ Up Next: WAR 2

great stills Krish.. reminded me of Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham..
    Every flight begins with a fall.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UJdJCz9gTI&feature=related]YouTube - Sau Gram Zindagi - Guzaarish (Song Promo) | HQ[/ame]
    BANG BANG!!!

Hospitalised for an allergic reaction to an antibiotic medicine, Hrithik Roshan says he’s much better now though he admits that he reached hospital just in time and a delay of even 15 minutes could have proved fatal.
    “It was an allergic reaction to the antibiotics I was taking. Lungs and throat went into spasm. I reached hospital just in time...All cool now. I’m under observation,” Hrithik said from the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Sunday night.
    On Sunday evening, the allergic reaction was so violent that the star gave his family the scare of their life. Hrithik was rushed to hospital at around 4 p.m. and was put under immediate surveillance by a battery of doctors.
    An hour after being admitted, Hrithik said via sms: “It was an allergic reaction. I made it to the hospital just in time. Fifteen minutes more could’ve proved fatal...Lungs just closed...My voice—box is affected.”
    Hrithik has been very unwell for the last one week with suspected malaria and barely able to get out of bed. But he was compelled to be physically active to promote his film “Guzaarish”, where he plays a quadriplegic. The movie, directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, also stars Aishwarya Rai.
    Now probably relieved to have overcome the terrible moments of health distress, Hrithik is resting, recovering well under strict observation.
    “So finally I am in hospital. Damn so much to do!,” Hrithik said in the sms.
    But the spirited Hrithik quickly added: “It’s all good. It’s always good. I was celebrating ‘Guzaarish’ at home. Now I’m celebrating from here in hospital.”
    “Guzaarish”, which hit screens Friday, has got rave reviews and Hrithik’s performance has been much appreciated by several members of the Hindi film world.

thanks for the updates

Quote Originally Posted by keralaforum View Post
    thanks for the updates
    welcome kf..

thankz for the update hitman.........

Hrithik Roshan celebrated his birthday in style with his close friends and industry associates. Shades were in at this night party as Shah Rukh Khan and Zayed Khan both flaunted designer shades.

Family members made sure that they kept a close eye so that guests have no reason to complain. Shilpa Shetty Kundra (that red sure looks good on her) was with her hubby Raj Kundra and sister Shamita Shetty. Twinkle Khanna too turned up for the bash as did Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani.

Deepika Padukone and Sidhartha Mallya arrived in a car together. Others seen at the do were Katrina Kaif, Dino Morea, Surily Goel, Kunal Kapoor, Uday Chopra, Rocky S and Chunky Panday. But the babe of the night was Karisma Kapoor (God, her oomph is just soaring with age!) who sported a black ensemble and looked stunningly sexy.

Bollywood heart-throb Hrithik Roshan for the first time celebrated his birthday Monday with media by cutting a cake, talking about his future projects and revealing his happiness over his filmmaker father's decision to make a sequel to "Krrish".

"I'm very happy that papa (Rakesh Roshan) has finally taken the mantle and said that he will make 'Krrish' because it was my dream to make another 'Krrish'...I was wishing that one day he gets up and thinks about the film and I'm happy that has happened now," said the actor, who has turned 37.

The actor also revealed that actress Priyanka Chopra will be the female lead in the film and it is slated to hit screens later this year.

Released in 2006, "Krrish" is a Indian superhero science fiction that carried forward the story of "Koi... Mil Gaya" about developmentally challenged Rohit (Hrithik) and his ability to connect with aliens through his late father's special computer.

In "Krrish", Hrithik plays Krishna, son of Rohit, who has superhuman abilities. Both the films were directed and produced by Rakesh Roshan.

The actor, whose much hyped "Kites" bit the dust at the box office, will be seen in two more films - "Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara" and "Agneepath" remake - this year.

"I'm very excited about all the three films because all are challenging roles. One is over and I'll be starting 'Agneepath' now and then of course 'Krrish'," said the actor who was casually dressed in a white T-shirt and blue jeans and teamed it up with a black cap for the media meet.

Taking about his birthday, the actor said that age is just a state of mind.

"Number and years are all man made terms in our minds. We should not go by them. You're as young as you're heart tells you. I still feel as I felt when I was 18. Although my knees heart a bit more than they used to," said Hrithik.

The actor started his day with a pooja at home, then spent time with his family, followed by a telephonic session with fans, meeting with media and it will end with a party at his place.