Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Aashiq Abu - Director(Daddy Cool) in an Exclusive Q & A Session with FKites

Quote Originally Posted by ARAKKALAM BABY View Post
    Dear Ashiq bhai...Welcome to FK...

1.Director enna nilayil Thankalude first film aaya Daddycoolil mammootty aayirunnu Hero...Enthu kondanu adhehathe thanne aadhya chithrathil Hero aayi pariganikkan karanam?? Mammootty enna Nadanum Yuva samvidhayakarumayi eppozhum sambhavikkunna aa chemistry thanneyano ithinu karanamayathu ??

2.Daddy cool enna cinemayil entertaintment value undayittum athu venda reethiyil prekshakarilek ethathirunnathinu kaaranam marketingil vanna pizhavukalanennu enna ente abhiprayathodu enthanu thankalude prathikaranam????

1.Like all other upcoming film makers i too had a dream to bring Mammukka as my first hero, that came true when he said go on with daddy cool. Ya of course he got a special chemistry with new comer directors.

2. I agree to that 100%.

superstars mattu yuvatharangale valaran anuvadiykkunnilla ennu palarum aropanam

unnayikkunnu.. superstars films nte ennam kuraykkanam ennu Indrajith abhiprayappettirunnu...

ithinekkurichu thankalude abhiprayam enthu..?

Dear sir..
    adutha projectinte theme enthayirikkum sir.
    aarayirikkum athile hero..
    puthiya chithrathe patti onnu parayamo

Quote Originally Posted by rozzes View Post
    Hi ,
    The movie daddy cool was put up as a father son relation based family movie..2nd haf deviated off and looked plastic and the movie ended up without the expected feel. Was the 2nd half a strategy to satisfy the fans or was there any particular intervention in the script???
    Nothing was planned , the storyline evolved like that. And what i feel is , in our life we will come across all these stuffs, fights, love, care, all emotions.. so that was my point to bring out a storyline which carries all the parts. And the treatment was also little different from other malayalam films, i think may be bcoz of that some felt its plastic

According to you,Who is the "HERO" of a film???

Director ?
    Script ?
    Lead Actor ?
    Producer?

Welcome to FK Ashiq sir

My question : How was the experience with Mammookka....before release and after release

Daddycool Marikkarinu Distrubutionu Koduthathu Oru Mistake Aayi Ennu Thonniyo?

hi aashiq...welcome to our fk world..

my question is really simple...

who is ur role model in life and why is it so..

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    One more question from my side.

Producer claims the movie made a loss of 30 lakhs. Is it true? Or did it cover the cost with all rights included. On hindsight do you think the song shot overseas was an unnecessary luxury?

I would like to clear something on this question which was not mentioned by me in any other media
    1. The estimated budget of the film was 3cr.33 lakhs
    2. The overseas song was not our idea, it was my producers plan to shoot abroad and he only selected Hongkong which was too expensive
    3. Eventhough all these things was done the total buget of the film as per my account is 3cr 56 lakhs
    4. The pre release businness of the film was 3cr 78 lakhs
    My producer was bank errupt when he was doing the film and now his debt of 1.33cr has been cleared with this film
    He was not at all a genuine producer, he left the film bagging all the money when the post production works was going on in Mumbai.
    He will be the first ever producer who dosnt see the first coppy of the film

Quote Originally Posted by ASHIQ ABU View Post
    Im into 3 feature film projects in malayalam and one in Kannada with superstar Upendra. Malyalam projects are : Salt n' Pepper - with Director Lal and Asif Ali in the lead which will start shooting by Jan 2011. That will be followed by "Gangster" with Mammukka in the lead as a Mafia Don and "Coast Guard" with Pritviraj in the lead

Thanks for letting us know. All the best for your projects and let your dreams come true.

Please provide ForumKeralam (FK) with exclusives on your movies in future. Let us know if you need any help on promotional activities.

You may able to find some good assistant directors/acting talent for your future works from FK. Please try to give it a shot.

All the best!!!