Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: RAKTH CHARITHRA - I Movie Review

thanks......

Quote Originally Posted by Chirakkal Sreehari View Post
    thanks......
    welcome sreehari..
    Every flight begins with a fall.

Ram Gopal Varma’s Rakta Charitra 2, originally scheduled for release on November 19, is postponed to December 3. RGV planned to release the Part 2 of the film within a month of the first one so that the audience can easily connect with the continuity. The first part of Rakta Charitra has been well received by both the Telugu and Hindi audience.
    The main reason for the postponement for the release of Rakta Charitra is said to be to avoid clash with the last part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows which is slated for release on November 19. The Hollywood film is being released in Hindi and Telugu versions also.
    As the Harry Potter film is generating lot of expectations, RGV and producer Madhu Mantena reportedly decided to postpone the release of Rakta Charitra 2 to December 3.

After the crowd-pleaser Singam that had the cash registers jingling, actor Suriya wields the gun yet again. But this time, he's not a brassy cop waiting to settle scores with law-breakers. Known for his predilection for experiments, Kollywood's emerging Mr. Box Office, plays the hunted for a change! Going by the promos, director Ram Gopal Varma's high-intense revenge drama Raththa Charithram has the expressive-eyed star delivering an edgy, kinetic performance as a man with ordinary expectations pushed to the brink by unexpected events that unfold in his life. More from the actor:
    RC & RGV: It's a major milestone in my career. Most actors and directors are fascinated by RGV's distinct style of filmmaking. His shots and dialogue are precise. Being a biopic (on Paritala Ravindra of Andhra Pradesh), RC is as close to reality as possible. Most of the information was picked up from newspapers and reliable sources. It's a serious film capturing rage and a range of emotions. The Hindi, Telugu and Tamil versions are out simultaneously. While the first two begin where RC 1 ended, the Tamil film is complete in itself. It's about a man wanting to wreak vengeance for the loss of his loved ones. I'm an engineer who wants to settle down in a job, when life takes an unexpected turn. It has the same dose of violence as some recent hits in Tamil. RGV has not gone overboard with gore.
    SHOOTING FOR RC It was a huge challenge to do three versions. It was like working on three different films simultaneously. I used to do Tamil first — for obvious reasons — and use the same emotion for the other two versions. Telugu wasn't that difficult, but Hindi was. As with my other roles, I completely surrendered myself to my character in this film too. The ‘first AD system' that RGV adopts helps save time. The assistant directors are given a clear brief of the scenes, everything is ready well ahead, so there's clarity on the sets. RGV is an amazing storyteller. He can transport you to the lives of his characters in his five-minute briefing sessions!