View Poll Results: Which mobile handset do you use?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nokia

44 30.56%
  • Samsung

59 40.97%
  • BlackBerry

3 2.08%
  • Apple iPhone

25 17.36%
  • HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola etc. Please mention it.

26 18.06%
  • Local brands (Micromax, Karbonn etc). Please mention it.

9 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 43 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553931435431043 ... LastLast

Thread: 📲📶🤳 Mobiles and Tabs : News and updates 🔋🔌

Quote Originally Posted by hitman87 View Post
    The samsung galaxy ace is a good android smartphone. but the biggest drawback of android phones is their poor battery life. it comes with Android 2.2 OS..
    on the other hand is the Bada OS-based wave II.. this is also good but with good battery life..
    nokia c6-01 nalla phone aano,, glxy ace ano c6-01 ano nallathu ???
    മുത്തുകൾ നമുക്ക് വേണം, പക്ഷേ,
    ശ്വാസമടക്കി മുങ്ങിത്തപ്പാൻ നമുക്ക് പേടി
    അതുകൊണ്ട്, തിരകൾ തള്ളിക്കൊണ്ടുവരുന്ന
    ചിപ്പികളിൽ
    തൃപ്തരാവുന്നു

Quote Originally Posted by asish View Post
    nokia c6-01 nalla phone aano,, glxy ace ano c6-01 ano nallathu ???
    nokia c6-01 is a good phone.. the phone will be eligible for upgrade to the next version of the symbian operating system, Symbian Anna.. battery life is good in Nokia phones which can be an added advantage over galaxy ace..
    as i mentioned earlier, galaxy ace is an android-based smartphone.. so u may get all the features at the cost of a poorer battery life..
    so if battery is not a problem for you, i will suggest you to go for galaxy ace!!
    Every flight begins with a fall.

@ hitman........ i phonil wifi option grayed aanu..... so athu open cheyyan patunnillaa..... munne work chaithirunnu........
    can u mention the iphone version?? i mean is your phone iphone 3, or 3gs or 4??
    and please give me the details of the operating system.. i will try to help u out!!

can u mention the iphone version?? i mean is your phone iphone 3, or 3gs or 4??
    and please give me the details of the operating system.. i will try to help u out!!
    i phone 3g........ os 4.2.1, it was working before, we allready done. network setings, erase all, and restore......... but no use,
    ചിപ്പികളിൽ
    തൃപ്തരാവുന്നു

nokia c6-01 is a good phone.. the phone will be eligible for upgrade to the next version of the symbian operating system, Symbian Anna.. battery life is good in Nokia phones which can be an added advantage over galaxy ace..
    as i mentioned earlier, galaxy ace is an android-based smartphone.. so u may get all the features at the cost of a poorer battery life..
    so if battery is not a problem for you, i will suggest you to go for galaxy ace!!
    thnx i opted c6..... nokia is like toyota..... comfortable for customer........ if u go slums u can charge it, no need to carry a charger.............
    ചിപ്പികളിൽ
    തൃപ്തരാവുന്നു

tell me whats the advantage of symbian anna .......... which os is best synbiab, andriod or bada
    ചിപ്പികളിൽ
    തൃപ്തരാവുന്നു

i phone 3g........ os 4.2.1, it was working before, we allready done. network setings, erase all, and restore......... but no use,
    iphone 3g has some issues with the wifi chip on the phone.. The problem may be caused by the baseband update in 3.0 or due to overheat of Wifi chip of the phone..
    The best way is to take your iPhone back to Apple Store and ask for a replacement or wait for iPhone 3.1 update to fix this issue..

thnx i opted c6..... nokia is like toyota..... comfortable for customer........ if u go slums u can charge it, no need to carry a charger.............
    that is the only advantage of Nokia phones..

that is the only advantage of Nokia phones..
    GALAXY ACE il othiri apliation download cheythu idaan pattunnilla.. memory full ennu kaanikkuvaanu... how to store application direct to memory card..

tell me whats the advantage of symbian anna .......... which os is best synbiab, andriod or bada
    Symbian Anna is an upgraded version of the Symbian OS for touch screen phones.. Besides being used for the latest Nokia phones (Nokia X7 and Nokia E6), Symbian Anna OS will also be embedded into Nokia phones N8, E7, C7 and C6-01..

Advantages of Symbian Anna:
    Refreshed Icon
    more comfortable and enjoyable web browsing
    fast rendering of the graphics display
    latest Ovi Maps

for me, Android is better.. more applications to use.. easily customizable..