View Poll Results: Which mobile handset do you use?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nokia

44 30.56%
  • Samsung

59 40.97%
  • BlackBerry

3 2.08%
  • Apple iPhone

25 17.36%
  • HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola etc. Please mention it.

26 18.06%
  • Local brands (Micromax, Karbonn etc). Please mention it.

9 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 94 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 448492939495961041441945941094 ... LastLast

Thread: 📲📶🤳 Mobiles and Tabs : News and updates 🔋🔌

FK Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by hitman87 View Post
    this phone will be available for around 19k
    macha,how is nokia lumia710?..Is windows os better than android ?any news about android4 icecream sanwitch?
    "I" WILL SEE YOU SOON

Quote Originally Posted by GangsteR View Post
    macha,how is nokia lumia710?..Is windows os better than android ?any news about android4 icecream sanwitch?
    Personally, I have not used Windows Phone..
    Nokia Lumia 710 has good features.. Nokia is a stable phone and now comes with Windows Phone 7.. that combination will be better than Nokia-Symbian combination.. No other Windows phone may create an impact the way Nokia is going to create..
    Android is the best OS except for the battery issues.. Android 4.0 (Icecream Sandwich) will be launched early next year.. The various manufacturers are listing the devices to get Android 4..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53MvGhtSxDU]Book the Nokia Lumia 800 Now! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dCccQvOroc]Nokia Lumia 800 Review - GSMDome.com - YouTube[/ame]

Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd said on Sunday its annual mobile handset sales this year had exceeded 300 million units for the first time in the company's history.

The world's second largest handset maker by volume said in a statement it had broken its sales record by the end of last month.

Handset sales in 2010 were about 280 million. "We look forward to extending this success going into 2012," JK Shin, President and Head of Samsung's Mobile Communications Business, was quoted as saying.

Samsung said the company's flagship Galaxy S smartphone series -- Galaxy S and Galaxy S II -- contributed significantly to the results.

The GALAXY S II, launched in April, set a new sales record for Samsung, generating 10 million-unit sales.

FK Citizen

Nokia Lumia 710 has good features.. Nokia is a stable phone and now comes with Windows Phone 7.. that combination will be better than Nokia-Symbian combination.. No other Windows phone may create an impact the way Nokia is going to create..
    Android is the best OS except for the battery issues.. Android 4.0 (Icecream Sandwich) will be launched early next year.. The various manufacturers are listing the devices to get Android 4..
    thankx macha.. apol android 4 iniyum wait cheyanam alae
    "I" WILL SEE YOU SOON

Quote Originally Posted by GangsteR View Post
    thankx macha.. apol android 4 iniyum wait cheyanam alae
    yessss...

If nokia has to comeback, this fone has to succeed... i think its fast enuf..

Android is good, but man battery sux big time... wen i used SE K750i, it wud go for 4 days without any issues..

galaxy s hardly completes a day.. now i have to be careful abt 3G usgae. and each time i updated the version, the result was backwards.. now i stopped. will update only wen ICS come .

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    If nokia has to comeback, this fone has to succeed... i think its fast enuf..

Android is good, but man battery sux big time... wen i used SE K750i, it wud go for 4 days without any issues..

galaxy s hardly completes a day.. now i have to be careful abt 3G usgae. and each time i updated the version, the result was backwards.. now i stopped. will update only wen ICS come .
    i have heard the same from many users that the battery life of galaxy s is poor.. thats why samsung released some modified models of galaxy s which they say offers better battery life than the parent model..

i have heard the same from many users that the battery life of galaxy s is poor.. thats why samsung released some modified models of galaxy s which they say offers better battery life than the parent model..
    the modified models does not have the same hardware quality as that of S. even the AMOLED screen is not there..

the battery life is to do with Android from wat i understand .. all andorid fones have this battery issue..

i hope ICS wud be fascinating...

happy to see galaxy giving a real threat to ihpone..