View Poll Results: Which mobile handset do you use?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nokia

44 30.56%
  • Samsung

59 40.97%
  • BlackBerry

3 2.08%
  • Apple iPhone

25 17.36%
  • HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola etc. Please mention it.

26 18.06%
  • Local brands (Micromax, Karbonn etc). Please mention it.

9 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1075 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 7557597510251065107310741075107610771085 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,750 of 11032

Thread: 📲📶🤳 Mobiles and Tabs : News and updates 🔋🔌

Quote Originally Posted by Akhil krishnan View Post
    dat depends from person to person..personally i trust these brands..i would say that the penetration of these brands in markets like india has been helpful for end consumers..currently xiaomi is the number one brand in india..and for the second consecutive year they have beaten samsung..which was not the case until few years back.. and if u take top 5 market shares in india all the above mentioned chinese brands are in the list...in india people prefer better specifications for lower prices and all these companies do that...now coming to USA market..there its not easy for chinese brands to pentarte and have huge success cause most of the people go for high end phones mainly pixels,iphones or smsung galaxy note and s series..moto has a strong hold there..and now many chinese brands like huawei and zte are banned from selling their phones in usa...xiaomi is expanding slowly now..and within some years it can penetrate the us market..oppo is the parent company of oneplus so in usa they sell oneplus devices which have huge demand..huawei was already there in us market but now it has some problems selling their phones there due to security reasons..so we cannot say that us market has not been penetrated but yes the processs is not as speedy as in countries like india..

At Present for the price of 15k the best phone i would recommmend will be Redmi Note 5 Pro , Followed By Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 & Oppo Real Me 1..But every day new phones are releasing so the list may change but presently these are the best picks..
    ok...

thanks for the reccos....but i don't want the "pro" ,"max" "plus" versions of a model...just the original model....pinne i just checked redmi and oppo...they seem to have an OS on top of the android...like redmi has MiUI...oppo has colorOS....this i generally don't like....i like pure android.
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

The Lenovo Z5 sounds unbelievable and it?s launching June 5

Lenovo will launch the Lenovo Z5 (or perhaps Lenovo ZUK Z5) on June 5 in Beijing, according to Lenovo Group VP Chang Cheng. Cheng made the announcement on Weibo earlier today (via Playful Droid) while publishing an official poster for the event.

Cheng has teased the handset, the latest in Lenovo?s ZUK series, a number of times in recent weeks, dropping some weighty hints about what it will offer.

Cheng has said the Z5 will show off four technological breakthroughs, based on 18 patented technologies, including a potential 95 percent screen-to-body ratio.
    Cheng has revealed aspects of the design in renders and the sketch below and, if the representations are accurate, this would beat out all other Android flagships in this particular area (maybe with the exception of the upcoming Vivo Apex).

That Lenovo could outdo giants like Xiaomi, Samsung, and Huawei with a ?truly? full-screen device is already unlikely ? the company isn?t exactly known for display tech innovations. But other comments by Cheng have only made the Z5 sound even more outrageous.

Cheng has hinted that the phone could have as much as 4TB of internal storage space, and up to 45-day standby times (potentially three of the aforementioned four breakthroughs).
    If the Z5 delivered all of this, it would represent one of the biggest technological leaps we?ve ever seen in the smartphone sphere. I mean, manufacturers are trying desperately to deliver 45-hours of standby time, never mind 45 days.
    All of these ideas are based on scraps from Chinese social media so it?s difficult to parse what?s a likelihood from simple misunderstanding. I?ll tell you one thing for sure, though: I?m glad I?ve only got a week to find out what the Lenovo Z5 is really all about.
    lenovo zuk...never heard of it...is it the flagship of lenovo?
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5

Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post
    ok...

thanks for the reccos....but i don't want the "pro" ,"max" "plus" versions of a model...just the original model....pinne i just checked redmi and oppo...they seem to have an OS on top of the android...like redmi has MiUI...oppo has colorOS....this i generally don't like....i like pure android.

its just naming..they are not any higher speced models...if u want stock android then asus zenfone max pro is the one you can get for below 15k..its stock android with some customisations..

lenovo zuk...never heard of it...is it the flagship of lenovo?
    yes..its a series from lenovo between budget to flagship range mainly released in china..they had launched two models in india zuk z1 (which is my secondary device..using it for 2 years now) and zuk z2 plus..the devices were good but lacked software support..and had custom ui..they have stopped releasing phones for the past 2 years and are now making a return..

5. Likes firecrown liked this post

its just naming..they are not any higher speced models...if u want stock android then asus zenfone max pro is the one you can get for below 15k..its stock android with some customisations..
    stock android vere ethokke brands aanu provide cheyyunnathu?...i know google pixel, motorola, nokia.
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5

stock android vere ethokke brands aanu provide cheyyunnathu?...i know google pixel, motorola, nokia.
    google pixel , nokia, oneplus , moto , lenovo , xiaomi mi a1 , asus zenfone max pro m1 , essential phone , and some htc and sony phones..
    Last edited by Akhil krishnan; 05-29-2018 at 09:30 PM.

google pixel , nokia, oneplus , moto , lenovo , xiaomi mi a1 , asus zenfone max pro m1 , essential phone , and some htc and sony phones..
    thanks..........
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5

Nokia 5.1 launched.

full touch now....earlier version had hard home button.

price is still 12.5k.
    Last edited by firecrown; 05-30-2018 at 12:32 AM.
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5

Nokia 5.1 launched.

full touch now....earlier version had hard home button.

price is still 12.5k.
    Not A Good Device As Chipset Used Is Mediatek...And Pricing Is Also Not Good..

Sent from my ZUK Z1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    Oppo RealMe selling well.
    Very Good Specs For The Price.. So It Will Do Well..

Sent from my ZUK Z1 using Tapatalk