Kottayam : Anupama A/C Dts
Show : Matinee

After seeing the 6th part,i was a bit disappointed..Still i went in with lots of expectations..as this is the final parts of this epic series!. Also the first english movie iam seeing after avatar.And the movie exceeds all my expectations..
The movie starts with a clear indicator that voldemort,the main threat against the harry potter trio, getting stronger with power & magic. Will HP & co able to survive the onslaught bt voldemort?The movie ends with a sign of things to come.! wait for the last part!
I like the movie very much..,as it is far better from half blood prince...maybe one of the best in the series!

Acting wise,the best one in the movie was Hermione (emma watson) as she steels the show!Daniel radcliffe as harry potter looks much more mature in acting & Rupert grint was usual . The rest of the characters were also good.
Editing & cinematography matches well within the movie. Special effects was exellent in some parts and average in other parts. And finally, director David Yates has to deserve some apprieciation with the kind of work he has done..hats off to him.

And,i feel that this film no longer has the right to be a childrens fantasy movie.! as the whole characters has grown up,thus this can be classified as an adventures fantasy movie !

Rating : 9/10 ( Must watch for HP fans !)
B.O verdict : Sure super hit

ഈ കണ്ണില്*കണ്ട മലയാളം സിനിമകള്* കാണുന്നതിനോടൊപ്പം ഇതുപോലുള്ള നല്ല ഇംഗ്ലീഷ് സിനിമകള്* കാണുക !