Kaavalan - Review..

Body Guard is my fav romance movie seen recently.. it had a touch of fazil.. But film might not come up to the expectation of audience who came to theaters for a SIDHIQUE film........ But i should say body guard is a much better movie than its box office run........

Coming into the tamil version... KAAVALAN is simply superb.. Sidhique knows well how to attract tamil audience with the stardom and mannerisms of ILAYATHALAPATHY VIJAY......... Vijay has been in a bad time for the last 2 yrs.. It was mainly bcoz of film selection.. Fans masala movies are good to an extent..But fans too bored of such crap scripts..

Vijay knows well about our malayalam directors that few of them made some crucial hits for him at the past...... When he faced same situation, nothing he had to rethink other than doing a film with sidhique..

Vijay suits well to the role .. First half have some changes from the original version..Some stunts and scenes added for the fans and typical tamil audience.. But later it came to our plot..

Vijay and vadivelu comic scenes are pleasant..some of them are new to tamil..bcoz their usual comedy are going in other side of story.This is involved in the main stream and are slapstick ..

Asin and mithra are pretty.. But there will no prob evenif casted nayanthara for asin.. I liked nayan also in the original version.. Asin done a good job..Mithra had more screen presence in this i think.[Hope its my illussion]..

Songs were good. But could have been better..

Park scene was awesome..Vijay rocked in it.. I felt same situation of his film SHAHJAHAN climax.. Thyagarajan was the best pick for the role in original version.He could have retained..

Climax is simply superb.Eventhough knows the scenes, enjoyed and thrilled every scenes in this too.. Vijay looks cool all over the film..climax getup also smart..

Positives:

Vijay........ his best in recent and pls act this kind of roles..
Asin
Mithra
Director Sidhique... [do a film like ramji rav speaking in malayalam...]
Vadivelu
etc etc..

Negatives:

songs could have been better
starting of film was better in malayalam
some unwanted comedies at first by vadivelu.

Verdict: Go for it..One among the best roles of vijay..

Box Office: Sure it will be a success..

A small note ::: Vijay will get a new image from his recent flops..Audience will enjoy it for sure. They will applaud malayalam industry for the original version..
But here I saw some of them telling that better than body guard.Dont u feel shame on urself ????? Do u think Kavalan would be hit if it were our malayalam version??not for sure..