View Poll Results: Rate Windows 10 [Not a multiple choice poll]

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    1 14.29%
  • Good

    5 71.43%
  • Apple and Android user forever.Who cares about Windows?!

    1 14.29%
  • On par with Windows 7 and Windows xp as one of the best OS from Microsoft

    0 0%
  • Best ever OS from Microsoft

    0 0%
  • Little better than Windows 8 and 8.1.

    0 0%
  • Apart from start menu,Nothing new.

    0 0%
  • Worst ever!

    0 0%
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192
Results 911 to 919 of 919

Thread: Ask your doubts about softwares & Hardwares :: Thread 2! ::

  1. #911
    FK Muni Naradhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Devalogam
    Posts
    39,860

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by Draccu View Post
    Hei ente laptop il edakidaku audio yum,chilapo video yum kittunnilla.internet problem alla.download cheythu vachathinum problem varum.pinne onnu restart cheythal thanne ok akum.but kurachu neram njan kanathe onnu pose akiyal pinne oru black screen varum.error ennu kanikum.ethinu entha cheyyande.namuku thanne nereyakan pattumo..hp yude thanne oru update vannathu cheythu.athinu sheshama engane vanne.
    It can be driver issue.... HPyude drivers athra reliable alla... Better you re-install the windows..
    Narayana ... Narayana ...

  2. Likes Draccu liked this post
  3. #912

    Default

    thanks....naradaaaaaaaaaaaa

  4. #913
    FK Citizen maryland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bali, Indonesia
    Posts
    142,863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naradhan View Post
    It can be driver issue.... HPyude drivers athra reliable alla... Better you re-install the windows..
    thanks for the info...
    Veendum Onam.....

  5. #914
    FK Muni Naradhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Devalogam
    Posts
    39,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maryland View Post
    thanks for the info...
    Thanikkum High Pressure aano ... ??
    Narayana ... Narayana ...

  6. #915

    Default

    anyone know how to use VLC player to copy dvds and blu-rays to your computer in their full quality/size?

    i tried copying a dvd to my computer but there is lot of size reduction....on the dvd, the movie size is about 4 GB (95 minutes)....when copied to computer, the size is 637 MB (95 minutes)......the size reduction has caused a lot of quality reduction...so the copied movie is not as sharp as on the dvd.

    also, is there a way to know the actual size of the movie on the dvd? what i am doing is calculating using the fact that 2 hours of DVD video is 4.7 GB....so 1 minute is around 40 MB...so 95 minutes will be around 40 * 95 = 3800 MB.
    Last edited by firecrown; 11-13-2018 at 03:37 AM.
    Huge fan of Lalettan!
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 12/18 - Odiyan - 2.7/5
    * 11/18 - Drama - 2/5
    * 07/18 - Neerali - 2.5/5
    * 10/17 - Villain - 2.5/5
    * 08/17 - VP - 2.5/5





  7. #916
    FK Muni Naradhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Devalogam
    Posts
    39,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post
    anyone know how to use VLC player to copy dvds and blu-rays to your computer in their full quality/size?

    i tried copying a dvd to my computer but there is lot of size reduction....on the dvd, the movie size is about 4 GB (95 minutes)....when copied to computer, the size is 637 MB (95 minutes)......the size reduction has caused a lot of quality reduction...so the copied movie is not as sharp as on the dvd.

    also, is there a way to know the actual size of the movie on the dvd? what i am doing is calculating using the fact that 2 hours of DVD video is 4.7 GB....so 1 minute is around 40 MB...so 95 minutes will be around 40 * 95 = 3800 MB.
    Try Mkvmerge ...It will convert files in to mkv without quality reduction..
    Narayana ... Narayana ...

  8. #917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naradhan View Post
    Try Mkvmerge ...It will convert files in to mkv without quality reduction..
    don't want to try new software....

    VLCyil quality koottunnathu engane aanennu kandupidichu....bitrate koottiyal mathi....800 Kbps bitrate set cheythappol 5 GB copy kitty.
    Huge fan of Lalettan!
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 12/18 - Odiyan - 2.7/5
    * 11/18 - Drama - 2/5
    * 07/18 - Neerali - 2.5/5
    * 10/17 - Villain - 2.5/5
    * 08/17 - VP - 2.5/5





  9. #918
    FK Muni Naradhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Devalogam
    Posts
    39,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post
    don't want to try new software....

    VLCyil quality koottunnathu engane aanennu kandupidichu....bitrate koottiyal mathi....800 Kbps bitrate set cheythappol 5 GB copy kitty.
    You need to really understand video quality before thinking equal size means equal quality...Use Media Player Classic or Mediainfo to get the real data....
    Eg:

    GeneralUnique ID : 243854842726410930852787940922289542329 (0xB774BBFF9C66D1ABA65CC0243D1FD4B9)
    Complete name : .............................................
    Format : Matroska
    Format version : Version 4 / Version 2
    File size : 10.7 MiB
    Duration : 56s 323ms
    Overall bit rate : 1 593 Kbps
    Encoded date : UTC 2018-11-14 16:17:56
    Writing application : mkvmerge v13.0.0 ('The Juggler') 64bit
    Writing library : libebml v1.3.4 + libmatroska v1.4.5
    DURATION : 00:00:56.308000000
    NUMBER_OF_FRAMES : 2425
    NUMBER_OF_BYTES : 901068
    _STATISTICS_WRITING_APP : mkvmerge v13.0.0 ('The Juggler') 64bit
    _STATISTICS_WRITING_DATE_UTC : 2018-11-14 16:17:56
    _STATISTICS_TAGS : BPS DURATION NUMBER_OF_FRAMES NUMBER_OF_BYTES


    Video
    ID : 1
    Format : AVC
    Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
    Format profile : Main@L3.1
    Format settings, CABAC : Yes
    Format settings, ReFrames : 3 frames
    Codec ID : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
    Duration : 56s 320ms
    Width : 1 280 pixels
    Height : 720 pixels
    Display aspect ratio : 16:9
    Frame rate mode : Constant
    Frame rate : 25.000 fps
    Color space : YUV
    Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
    Bit depth : 8 bits
    Scan type : Progressive
    Default : Yes
    Forced : No
    Color range : Limited
    Color primaries : BT.709
    Transfer characteristics : BT.709
    Matrix coefficients : BT.709


    Audio
    ID : 2
    Format : AAC
    Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
    Format profile : LC
    Codec ID : A_AAC
    Duration : 56s 322ms
    Channel(s) : 2 channels
    Channel positions : Front: L R
    Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz
    Compression mode : Lossy
    Delay relative to video : 15ms
    Language : English
    Default : Yes
    Forced : No

    If both are similar then you can say both are of same quality .... Otherwise, no....
    Narayana ... Narayana ...

  10. #919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naradhan View Post
    You need to really understand video quality before thinking equal size means equal quality...Use Media Player Classic or Mediainfo to get the real data....
    Eg:

    .
    .
    .

    If both are similar then you can say both are of same quality .... Otherwise, no....
    vlc player can show this data too..

    actually video quality comparison is very complex...see this: https://superuser.com/questions/3387...s-best-quality

    same codec and bitrate vachu encode cheythal similar quality kittumennanu aa articleil parayunnathu...

    dvd codec is MPEG-2 and bit rate is 3.5 Mbps....i will try to encode with these settings and see..
    Huge fan of Lalettan!
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 12/18 - Odiyan - 2.7/5
    * 11/18 - Drama - 2/5
    * 07/18 - Neerali - 2.5/5
    * 10/17 - Villain - 2.5/5
    * 08/17 - VP - 2.5/5





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •