Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Saif Ali Khan★★★Official thread★★★

ee threadinu oru pulling porallo shankar bhai...

Quote Originally Posted by SadumoN View Post
    ee threadinu oru pulling porallo shankar bhai...
    Nammal randu pere ivide kerunnullu

nammaloke ivide thanne ondee

Quote Originally Posted by kallan pavithran View Post
    nammaloke ivide thanne ondee

No physical intimacy between Saif-Deepika in Aarakshan

There is tremendous anticipation about the Love Aaj Kal pair coming together again in Prakash Jha’s Aarakshan. Distributors clamouring to buy Jha’s post-Raajneeti multi-starrer are looking to see what crackling chemistry Jha creates between the pair that had set the screen on fire in Imtiaz Ali’s film.

If waiting to see Saif and Deepika in lingering lip-locks and passionate liaisons the distributors are in for a disappointment. The relationship between Deepika and Saif unfolds and develops on a college campus where the Big B playing Deepika’s father is the principal.
    Says Jha, “There’s no room for any physical intimacy between Saif and Deepika. Though that’s what is expected of them I’m not forcing any love scenes into the script. And if that is a problem for the distributors and the audience, so be it. I can’t shuffle around the cards in my screenplay just to get the audience tantalized.”
    A similar scenario had unfolded when after the grand success of Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani distributors expected a feast of fireworks between Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif in Raajneeti. But Jha had desisted all attempts to arm twist him into making his lead pair sizzle for the camera.
    Protests Jha, “Aarakshan is not that kind of a film. The film is set on a college campus. We’re shooting in a college named Oriental in Bhopal. But we’ve changed it to Shakunatala Thakral College. The entire atmosphere and ambience are academic. The classes are going on normally while we shoot in one corner. We can’t have Saif and Deepika taking a break for a kiss or a song. Their relationship is more implicit and built on suggestions and hints formed from a long and dependable association. Sorry, there are no torrid moments between Saif and Deepika and I am not forcing them in.”
    If singing dancing and romancing in the college campus is your scene then try Karan Johar’s Student Of The Year. Apparently, the film will have over a dozen songs while Karan’s students sing and dance their hearts out. Aarakshan and Student Of The Year will be released at around the same time next year to create two contrasting portraits of the academic world.
    As someone close to both the projects quips, “Aarakshan is about job reservation. Student Of The Year is college life without reservations.”

Bollypatrika.com » Chote Nawab Saif is going through the best phase of his life!

Mumbai: Chote Nawab Saif Ali Khan is in cloud 9 these days. He is experiencing the best part of his life both personally and professionally.

Saif who is currently busy with the promotion of his home production “Agent Vinod” opposite beau Kareena Kapoor states “To begin with, contrary to the media reports, I am not editing it. I don’t know how to edit movie and I think technicians can do it best. I have worked very hard for the movie and am really looking forward to it.”

Saif will once again team up with “Love Aaj Kal” co-star Deepika Padukone in his another upcoming film “Aarakshan”.

He added “I am paired opposite Deepika Padukone in this Prakash Jha film. The look for the film will see me sporting a moustache. I am shooting for the same in Bhopal. It is a socially relevant film which also stars Amitabh Bachchan.”

The actor said further, “The role is very interesting and I was wanting to do this type of movie for a while. Apart from that, I will be doing Race 2 and Homi Adjania’s upcoming movie.”

When asked about his wedding plans, he replied “Whenever we get married, you will get to know about it. We will not hide it from anyone.”
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

താങ്ക്സ് '........
    Last edited by Shankarannan; 11-29-2011 at 11:52 PM.

thanks for the updates......

thanks shankar bhai and firecrown