Cool Limitless FDFS Review from UK!

Theater: Cineworld Cinemas, Enfield, UK
    Date : 23 - 03 - 2011 1:40PM

Director: Neil Bruger
    Story: Alan Glynn
    Camera: Jo Willems
    Music: Paul Leonard Morgan

Introduction:

I have been waiting for the release of the movie since watching the awesomely made trailer... Knew it was releasing today & as i only had the first three periods at college... decided to go for the with a couple of friends for the movie.... Aadhyamaayittanu oru padam first day first showkku poyi kaanunnathu.... So i was excited to an extent. The cinema was deserted when we got there. However when we entered the screen it was only filled up to 20% however as the film started it was 80%! Now into the review..

Statistically it is said that we only use 20% of our brains potential in our lives... However if u could take a tablet / drug which enabled you to reach the optimum potential of your intellect... would YOU?! Thats the question this film asks in a sense to the viewers...

Story:

Eddie Morra.. an disorganized... to-be writer about to reach the deadline by the publisher of his (not yet started) novel. Dumped by his Girl friend for being irresponsible and lazy and as she refers depended on her as his "bank". The life seems to be going down hill when he accidently bumped into his (ex) Brother-in-law who offers him an "LEGAL" Tablet. Even though reluctant to take it at start , eddie trys it out... Soon everything starts to become right. he finishes his novel within the space of 3 days, gets rich through stock market and what not. He has the money, intellect & Women! What more could anyone ask for... Until the side effects kick in! Watch the rest on screen Guys! :)

Performances:

Bradley Coopper as Eddie Morra. After recently watching "The A-Team" on bluray... i liked this guy. The role he was offered this time needed a lot of talent n great performance. and he successfullt carried it out. The film surrounded the life of the character and entirely on the character. Done brilliantly. He was a perfectly cast into the film.

Robert Di Nero's role was a supporting role and he carried it off too easily! :)

Rest of the characters did their part well!

Script & Direction:

The Opening titles were quite Special & Unique! Impressed me quite a lot! The direction was awesome and kept the audience engaged to the film... I wasn't even distracted by girls infront me (which is a 1st! :P) The script was actually pretty awesome... Nicely written and imaginative to a great extent! :) The dialogues were apt :)

Other Aspects:

Editing needs to specially mentioned as any flaws in this would've slowed down the proceedings... BGM was also great! :)

Conclusion:

As you have figured out i was impressed by all the departments of the film, whether it be performance, casting, direction or script! ££££s Vasool! :)

Overall Rating: Brilliant watch! 7.5 / 10

If you could take a pill that immediately transformed you into a more intelligent, charismatic version of yourself, would you?

Last edited by Unniz; 03-24-2011 at 12:58 AM.

martin prakat van puliyayirunalle....

Quote Originally Posted by Unniz View Post

Theater: Cineworld Cinemas, Enfield, UK
    Date : 23 - 03 - 2011 1:40PM

Director: Martin Prakkatt
    Story: Bipin Chandran, Matin Prakkatt
    Camera: Ajayan Vincent
    Music: Bijibal

Introduction:

I have been waiting for the release of the movie since watching the awesomely made trailer... Knew it was releasing today & as i only had the first three periods at college... decided to go for the with a couple of friends for the movie.... Aadhyamaayittanu oru padam first day first showkku poyi kaanunnathu.... So i was excited to an extent. The cinema was deserted when we got there. However when we entered the screen it was only filled up to 20% however as the film started it was 80%! Now into the review..

Statistically it is said that we only use 20% of our brains potential in our lives... However if u could take a tablet / drug which enabled you to reach the optimum potential of your intellect... would YOU?! Thats the question this film asks in a sense to the viewers...

Story:

Eddie Morra.. an disorganized... to-be writer about to reach the deadline by the publisher of his (not yet started) novel. Dumped by his Girl friend for being irresponsible and lazy and as she refers depended on her as his "bank". The life seems to be going down hill when he accidently bumped into his (ex) Brother-in-law who offers him an "LEGAL" Tablet. Even though reluctant to take it at start , eddie trys it out... Soon everything starts to become right. he finishes his novel within the space of 3 days, gets rich through stock market and what not. He has the money, intellect & Women! What more could anyone ask for... Until the side effects kick in! Watch the rest on screen Guys! :)

Performances:

Bradley Coopper as Eddie Morra. After recently watching "The A-Team" on bluray... i liked this guy. The role he was offered this time needed a lot of talent n great performance. and he successfullt carried it out. The film surrounded the life of the character and entirely on the character. Done brilliantly. He was a perfectly cast into the film.

Robert Di Nero's role was a supporting role and he carried it off too easily! :)

Rest of the characters did their part well!

Script & Direction:

The Opening titles were quite Special & Unique! Impressed me quite a lot! The direction was awesome and kept the audience engaged to the film... I wasn't even distracted by girls infront me (which is a 1st! :P) The script was actually pretty awesome... Nicely written and imaginative to a great extent! :) The dialogues were apt :)

Other Aspects:

Editing needs to specially mentioned as any flaws in this would've slowed down the proceedings... BGM was also great! :)

Conclusion:

As you have figured out i was impressed by all the departments of the film, whether it be performance, casting, direction or script! ££££s Vasool! :)

Overall Rating: Brilliant watch! 7.5 / 10

If you could take a pill that immediately transformed you into a more intelligent, charismatic version of yourself, would you?

aththaanu mammookka..otta padam kondu oru directoree hollywoodil ethichukalanju
    MAMMOOKKA

Quote Originally Posted by Santino View Post
    pazhya review inte layout copy chythatha ,pakshe edit chyan marennu poyi

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    The man is simply amazing! He may not have that perfect body but he is what we trainers term
    ‘functionally fit'.
    Lalettan

Director: Martin Prakkatt
    Story: Bipin Chandran, Matin Prakkatt
    Camera: Ajayan Vincent
    Music: Bijibal

Quote Originally Posted by UoB View Post
    replay ittapol id yum mariyo ....

Sho! Onnum edit cheyyanulla time aarum tharillae! :P

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by UoB View Post
    Athaanu pattithu!

replay ittapol id yum mariyo ....
    aarum ariyenda

The man is simply amazing! He may not have that perfect body but he is what we trainers term
    ‘functionally fit'.
    Lalettan

entho oru spelling mistake.....

Justice delayed is Justice denied