Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ║ Thank you "Thank You" for giving me a laughter Weekend ║

Default ║ Thank you "Thank You" for giving me a laughter Weekend ║

Thank you "Thank You" for giving me a laughter Weekend

Movie:Thank you
    Theatre:Lamcy

First of all let me make one thing clear.Dont look for any logics or comaprisons.Leave this movie alone and just go to the moviehall seeking for fun,Laughter,Hip Hop Music and Mindless Entertainer.I assure you u will fall in heel laughting laughing thundering and even bursting out.....

Insight:Movie has a theme similar to the immensly successfull No Entry,Biwi No 1,Masti and the highly forgetable Shaadi No 1.But This one is Genuinly slapstic,More Slick with eyecatching Visuals,Babes,Voltane Action and Furious Music

Plot:Three good for nothing husbands(Bobby Deol,Suniel Shetty n Irffan Khan)seeking fun outside the home and immensly naughty starts on something spicy away from thier wives(Sonam Kapoor,Celina Jaitley n Rimi Sen).Then enters Kishan(Akshay Kumar)who goes spying on the husbands and determinant to catch them red handed.The rest is a Cat n Mouse game where there is Kishan running all around with his antics pranks n the Threesome husbands running away from the Mr Detective Kishan.
    Meanwhile Kishan fall over sonam and what next follows is a hardcore Masala Comedy that brings your cheek a broad smile and leaves u chukling chukling and laughing aloud.
    There is also a subplot where kishan has a past with Vidya Balan(In a Cameo) which is an OK kind but not affecting much in the proceeding.

Performance:
    Akshay Kumar:The witty House...When it comes to comedy in bollywood this person is unbeatable.He has a nack of it.The best part in this flick is reserved for him.Kudos...

Bobby Deol:Really need to work on his acting skill.I bleive this guy was really a miscast in this role.No emotions and looking really corpsy.

Suniel Shetty:Wonderfull.He has improved a lot and continues to do so.Really loved him especially in the first half

Irffan Khan:Brilliant.This guy is versatile.He knows his job and he got the better role than Crappy Deol and Suniel shetty.

Sonam:Beautifull...But acting is inconsistant

Celina Jaitly:Dont get enough footage...But urban cool and sexy

Rimi:The one i really loved in this flick.Has a good knack to do comedy scenes.Marvellous!

Vidya Balan:Really wasted in a inconsequential role.But pretty decent in the acting front.

And the Director:
    Anees Bazmee:After delivering Block busters with Welcome,Singh is Kingg,No Entry and the dud No Problem,Anees is back to wat he knows the best....Slapstic art of Humour....But a little more justice in the scripting department(In the second Half)would have taken the movie to great heights.

Verdict:Super Hit
    Rating:3.75/5

NB:I cant post this review seperatly as i have less than 250 post.Some body help me with it.

Thanks Tipper Vasu for the review

Thanks Vasu............

thanks tipper............

Ultimate Lalettan fan -moviemaniac Jaisonjyothi's Avatar

tan suraj fan ano?any way thanks

thanks tipper........
    Everyone wants a Bhagat Singh to be born, but not in their house!

Thanks tipper VAsu

FK SULTHAN

thanx tipper vasu for the ultimate review

thankss tipper...

Thanks vasu