Page 983 of 1055 FirstFirst ... 4838839339739819829839849859931033 ... LastLast
Results 9,821 to 9,830 of 10544

Thread: RANDAMOOZHAM - THE MAHABHARATA - MT scripted Magnum Opus

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    MT-de bheeman athavaa Mammooty vehcaayirunnu plan cheythirunnekil, ennittu ingane sambavichirunnekil, Lal fans ithu pole okke thanneyanau prathikarikkuka.. athilonnum valiya kaaryamilla...

pinne, randaamathu paranjathu, Tom Hanks, indian mythical charactersine nammude nalla nadanmaarekkaalum mikvuttathaakum ennu enikku htonunilla.... Tom Hanks is a spendid actor... ma y be it wud be better to compare more universal emotional characters such as the one he did in The Terminal... i wouldn't dare to say anyone else's name in place of Tom hanks...

I have felt that Bheemans charicature with M'lal has given us a thought that M'lal is the most apt.. just like when u think of Mahabali, its innocent's caricature in mahabali that comes first...
    but in no way does it mean that there wouldn't be another actor who could do it better....

I have explained in the previous post (reply to Jo) about Tom hanks reference.
    it was a sarcastic response to imply that no matter who does the role Mam fans wouldn't be satisfied ....allathe... why on earth I would say that Hanks would do better in an indian character that too a mythological role of Bheema
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

ഇക്ക ഫാന്*സ്* സന്തോഷിച്ചാട്ടെ!!

<a href=http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5035_57.gif target=_blank>http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/sig...pic5035_57.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    it was a sarcastic response to imply that no matter who does the role Mam fans wouldn't be satisfied ....allathe... why on earth I would say that Hanks would do better in an indian character that too a mythological role of Bheema
    ..... ningale manassilaakaan patiyilla...

there actually is a foreign film mahabharatha based on our epic only, directed by a foreigner peter brooks , featuring foreign actors, white, mongloid, black. bhima was played by a black actor. i think ekalavya was the only role played by a brown skin.
    movie was very much like an extravagant play.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    there actually is a foreign film mahabharatha based on our epic only, directed by a foreigner peter brooks , featuring foreign actors, white, mongloid, black. bhima was played by a black actor. i think ekalavya was the only role played by a brown skin.
    movie was very much like an extravagant play.
    peru orma elle ?
    what was the appearance like ? completely indianize cheythitu anno present cheythitu ullathu ?
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

now that ikka vs lal fans' rivarly has reached the culmination, let me put my bit on both group
    lal fans - majority of lal fans never understood the acting prowess or stardom of ikka. they believe ikka is not adequate enough to be a huge commercial star.
    my verdict - their perception is not reality. they are terribly wrong.

ikka fans- big chunk of ikka fans are insecured as lal is much younger to ikka. they are afraid lal will continue ruling the roost even after the retirement of ikka. since they are clueless about handling the scenario they are acting strange. (it wasnt like this earlier.)
    my verdict - ikka wont give up, he will continue inspiring us as hes a receptive actor, so chill.

ikka fans reaction while lal grab huge projects - read the above paras.

lal fans reaction while ikka get biggies - they get curious, surprised , happy.

peru orma elle ?
    what was the appearance like ? completely indianize cheythitu anno present cheythitu ullathu ?
    The Mahabharatha. it was ultra realistic. the costumes were more or less indian. the actors looked their respective race.
    it was very much mahabharatha , the characters were called krishna arjuna bhima etc

9. Likes frincekjoseph, ballu liked this post
    FK SULTHAN

ODIYAN vannal ellam shariyavum

2019 august shoot thudangum, 2020 aadyam release cheyummennu sreekumar menon paranjathaayittu manorama....