Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FK HotSeat- Exclusive Online Interview/Chat with Sparkling Star Anirudh Saiju Kurupu

Quote Originally Posted by Lakkooran View Post
    Question - Puthumukhamgalkku Malayalam Film Industryil ninnum Prekshakaril ninnum vendathra pinthuna / prolsahanam labhikkunnundo?
    I believe...in kerala,if the script is good...movies will make it big at the box office,irrespective of who has acted or directed the movie...if the movie has a new director and new faces...ofcourse the initial pull wont be there...but a good film will make it big...provided people sitting at home ,shud be aware that a particular movie has released(publicity is a must).

FK Certified Designer Samachayan's Avatar

(Qstn by malayalamfan he is now offline)

Mammootty, Mohanlal..Ivar randu perudeyum koode thankal abhinayichittundu..Ivare engane vilayiruthunnu? Randu perum thammilulla differences enthokke? Ivaril aarude fan aanu thankal?

hai saiju..

thankalkku eppozhenkilum selective aakanam ennu thonittundo?? chilathil enkilum abinayikeda ennu pinnedu thoniyattundo?

FK Certified Designer Samachayan's Avatar

(qstn by malayalamfan he is offline now)

Cinemayil ninnu moshamaaya anubhavangal enthenkilum undayittundo??

Quote Originally Posted by Sameer View Post
    Hi Anirudh,welcome to FK

As an actor, thankal ettavum enjoy cheythu abhinayicha role athanu?
    Thankalude new tamil filmnte new updates parayamo?
    Anthiponevettathile nitin ennu character aanu ....njaan enjoy cheythu abhinayichathu......now its turn for karmogi's kaanthan.
    tamil film,'marupadiyum oru kadal' will soon release.Pls do watch the song cuts and trailer of the movie on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Mammootty enna mahanadanumay abhinayikkan avasaram kittiyathil santhosham undennu ariyam.... enthaan adhehathe kurichu parayan ullathu??
    Adheham lokavivaramulla oru mahaanaaya nadan.We get a positive vibration sitting with him.You can discuss anything under the sun with him and he will hav something to add to our knowledge.

Hi Anirudh...

Whats ur long term plan in malayalam film industry...bhaviyil oru super star or hero aakan aano aagraham atho oru shakthanaya character role cheyunna aal aakanano...
    Opinion is Like Asshole...Everybody Has One!

Quote Originally Posted by mahi View Post
    hallo sir

i liked your perfomance in doubles.

my question is...

why you changed your name to anirudh?
    I changed it in Tamil industry....since they were unable to pronounce the surname properly.so thot of keeping a single name...but saiju was too short...then my wife suggested this name.

thangal married anennu manasilayathu prithvi'yudae marriage reception photos kandapol anu.. family'ae kurichu?? wife'tae abiprayam enthanu thankaludae films kurichu..

Quote Originally Posted by The X Boss View Post
    MAYOOKHAM enna chithrathil ninnu DOUBLES vare ethi nilkkunna thaangalude abhinaya jeevithathe engane kaanunnu?
    MAYOOKHAthil ninnum ethra maathram thaankal ippo Abhinayathe kaanunnu?
    My first movie(I just did what Hariharan sir asked me to do in that movie)...second movie onwards I became an actor.....in between, from my experience with several good directors and script writers,I started transforming from actor to behaver(i dont know,if there is a word 'behaver' in english...but i am sure u got it)...now i am a mixture of actor and behaver.With little more experience I am sure I will start behaving in front of the camera.