Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: FK HotSeat- Exclusive Online Interview/Chat with Sparkling Star Anirudh Saiju Kurupu

Family back groundil arum cinimayil ullathyi ariyilla, Mimicry rengathu ninnu vannathum alla.... Malayala cinimayil pidichu nilkan ithokke preshnam akunnundo?

Hi Saiju Kuruppu
    Cheyyan agrahamulla role.. allenkil dream role ethanu?
    "It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

I think u share a great rapport with ace tamil director K Bhagyaraj and has been part of 2 of his movies.Wat have you to say about your kollywood entry and the types of offers you are getting form there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipper Vasu View Post
    Question:Paribhavam,Brahmastram has all been wrong choices which you have even mentioned earlier.But there is a sarcastic criticism coming for most young actors in the industry tat they do all the movies irrespective of the script or prospects of the project.This causes continual failures and a time comes tat these actors fade out.What measures are u trying to adopt in an industry were there are plenty of talents still they are not accepted.Do you regret for the bad steps u have taken so far?-
    Definitely I regret for all wrong things done in my life...as any human being.I am trying to be selective at present....thats the reason why,I am still in discussions of my next project...heee.But I believe that I wont fade out...bcos I hav ur support,which is above all supports.

Quote Originally Posted by subinz View Post
    hi anirudh, welcome 2 fk..

My question : puthumugangal malayala film il varunnathine kurichu thaangalude abhipraayam enthaanu? Ivide FK il thanne nalla kazhivulla nadanmar undu.. Avarkulla advice enthaanu? Thaankal ividuthe short film kandu kaanum ennu vishwasikunnu
    Freshness I always like....so puthumukhangal shud come....if I cud produce/direct a movie someday...my each movie will hav couple of new comers in good roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Anirudh Saiju Kurup View Post
    Definitely I regret for all wrong things done in my life...as any human being.I am trying to be selective at present....thats the reason why,I am still in discussions of my next project...heee.But I believe that I wont fade out...bcos I hav ur support,which is above all supports.
    Thamk you bro...Really glad to here this

FK Certified Designer Samachayan's Avatar

(qstns by malayalamfan he is offline now)

1) "Ananthan" ennoru project-nekkurichu kettu..Athinekkurichu kooduthal parayaamo?

2) Ethu genre-yil petta films kaanananu kooduthal ishtam?

Hi saiju bhai,
    1. Thaankalkku ethu type characters aanu ishtam? Comedy or serious?
    2. Thaankalude ishtapetta malayalan dan,?nadi aaru aanu ? Enthukondu ishtapedunnu?
    3. Familyekurichu onnu parayaamo...
    4. Thaankalku dhaaraalam fans ivide foruthil undu.... Fans assctn vare avar roopikarichu kazhinju...
    Avarodu enthu parayaan undu ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tipper Vasu View Post
    Who is the person whom u consider as your biggest supporter and critic?
    sorry if i miss anybodys question....since its difficult to trace the question here.

My wife Anu and my friend Radhish in Hyderabad....now few friends in Forumkerala too.

We have been noticing that you are concentrating on both art house(Karmayogi,Scene Number 001,White elephant)and commercial movies(Doubles,Make up man).How do u choose or select a movie.What are the guideline you opt for this.