Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: FK HotSeat- Exclusive Online Interview/Chat with Sparkling Star Anirudh Saiju Kurupu

Quote Originally Posted by The X Boss View Post
    (qstn by malayalamfan he is offline now)

Cinemayil ninnu moshamaaya anubhavangal enthenkilum undayittundo??
    Like any other field....I had bitter experiences here also.But all this is for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Shivettan View Post
    Hi Anirudh...

Whats ur long term plan in malayalam film industry...bhaviyil oru super star or hero aakan aano aagraham atho oru shakthanaya character role cheyunna aal aakanano...
    I wud like to stick to this industry...it might be as an actor or a producer or in some other departments.

sathyan anthikaadu movie annu dream ennu paranju....can we see it materializing soom
    u have acted for veterens like hariharan,rafi mecartin,k bhagyaraj...how do u comment them

Quote Originally Posted by Chirakkal Sreehari View Post
    thangal married anennu manasilayathu prithvi'yudae marriage reception photos kandapol anu.. family'ae kurichu?? wife'tae abiprayam enthanu thankaludae films kurichu..
    Bhaarya nalla critic aanu.she criticises me and also tell me how to overcome from that....mostly people only criticise,they dont know the alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by shyamavanil View Post
    Family back groundil arum cinimayil ullathyi ariyilla, Mimicry rengathu ninnu vannathum alla.... Malayala cinimayil pidichu nilkan ithokke preshnam akunnundo?
    If we r confident and know our job well,anywhere we can survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Karnan Mahadevan View Post
    Hi Saiju Kuruppu
    Cheyyan agrahamulla role.. allenkil dream role ethanu?
    Lot are there...one which tops are SRKs Baazigar.....ajay and vicky.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipper Vasu View Post
    I think u share a great rapport with ace tamil director K Bhagyaraj and has been part of 2 of his movies.Wat have you to say about your kollywood entry and the types of offers you are getting form there.
    I did only one movie with him...Siddu plus two first attempt...played a supporting role.The majority of the directors who approached me wanted to place me as a romantic hero...some wanted me to do anti hero.

Quote Originally Posted by The X Boss View Post
    (qstns by malayalamfan he is offline now)

1) "Ananthan" ennoru project-nekkurichu kettu..Athinekkurichu kooduthal parayaamo?

2) Ethu genre-yil petta films kaanananu kooduthal ishtam?
    Ananthan ne patti,ini oru avasarathil njaan parayaam.

Enikku thriller movies and romantic movies aanu thaalperyam kaanaan.

Hi saiju,

Firstly, wishing you all the best..

Are you happy with the roles that are offered to you?
    Do you think after getting a dream debut in a Hariharan project, you failed to really take full advantage of that especially after your co-star in the movie, Mamtha's career took off really well.

Quote Originally Posted by abcdmachan View Post
    Hi saiju bhai,
    1. Thaankalkku ethu type characters aanu ishtam? Comedy or serious?
    2. Thaankalude ishtapetta malayalan dan,?nadi aaru aanu ? Enthukondu ishtapedunnu?
    3. Familyekurichu onnu parayaamo...
    4. Thaankalku dhaaraalam fans ivide foruthil undu.... Fans assctn vare avar roopikarichu kazhinju...
    Avarodu enthu parayaan undu ?
    Manju warrier,kartika(thalavattom),sobhana.
    My wife anu and daughter mayookha.
    Nice to hear that....everyone shud see a movie first and then review it to others and others who hear the review shud atleast watch the movie first and decide if its a bad or good movie.