Page 2 of 246 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: ▌► Ek Tha Tiger ◄ ▌Salman Khan,Katrina Kaif ╪╪ The Ultimate HIT

Aditya wanted to work with salman first with chak de dint work out due to the either parties didnt agree with the remuneration , second one didnt happen coz because the script was not proper
    VAMOS ARGENTINA
    VAMOS MESSIVAMOS MARADONA
    http://fat.gfycat.com/FinishedGenuineGar.webm

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by vishnu vardhan View Post
    Aditya wanted to work with salman first with chak de dint work out due to the either parties didnt agree with the remuneration , second one didnt happen coz because the script was not proper
    chak de sherikkum oru miss aayirunnu jst like munna bhai for srk...bt ippol alochikkumbol vere aareyum aa rolukalilekku sankalpikkan polum patilla even though pala h'wood padathil ninnum churandiyathanu chakde enkilum

thanks ramjith

Banned

Salman To Play A RAW Agent

Salman Khan seems to be getting ready to play his most realistic character yet.

In Kabir Khan's much talked-about film, that will go on the floors towards the end of the year, Salman will play the role of an undercover agent for India's external intelligence agency, Research and Analysis Wing (RAW).

To get into the mind of a RAW agent would require a level of intellectual preparation that Salman, who believes in spontaneity, has never undertaken in his life.

Says a source, "Salman has always been a very spontaneous actor. Woh dil se kaam karta hai. But when he heard the script for Kabir Khan's film, Salman was absolutely fascinated.

He couldn't get over the fact that ordinary civilians sometimes act as undercover government agents. Aisa bhi hota hai kya? he asked Aditya Chopra, who went to Salman with the offer. Salman has agreed to undertake all the preparation needed for the part."

Playing a RAW agent is not quite the same experience as playing a swanky flamboyant guns-and-gals secret agent in the James Bond or Mission Impossible series.

Says the source, "It's far more complicated. Salman has to be a covert not an overt agent. RAW agents are taught to blend with the mainstream, to not stand out in a crowd, to be as nondescript as possible.

And yet, when the need arises, they need to be panther-like in their intellectual and physical agility. Salman has lately been doing extremely flamboyant parts. This one requires him to go the other way."

Saif Ali Khan, too, plays an undercover agent in his home production Agent Vinod. Director Sriram Raghavan has made sure Saif stays within the authentic zone.

But Kabir Khan, with his experience in well-researched documentary and docu-drama feature films, is looking at giving an entirely new dimension to Salman's personality.

When asked if Salman plays a RAW agent in his film Kabir Khan replied, "You know I will not comment on that."

In an earlier tete-a-tete Kabir had said, "Whatever I will direct next will have to be in the realistic space. My roots are in documentary filmmaking. And even if I make feature films, I can't stray too far away from my origins."

thanks ram

Salman's next to be shot around the world
    By: Mauli Singh
    Date: 2011-05-23 / Place: Mumbai
    Mid Day Archives

Salman Khan's Ek Tha Tiger will be shot in several countries

Salman Khan's next Ek Tha Tiger will be shot in five countries across the globe. So far, three countries have been confirmed -Chile in South America, Dublin in Ireland, and Istanbul.

Ek Tha Tiger is being touted as Yash Raj's biggest budget film in the recent times. A well-placed source from the crew says, "Kabir is not shooting at these locations just to beautify his film.

The film is based on a true story. Kabir is exploring seven countries, out of which they will finalise five. He had gone on a recce recently to figure out the logistics. So far they have been able to decide on these three countries."

The film goes on floors in July and is slated for an early summer release, next year. The shooting will last for six months starting from Chile where the first schedule is going to be shot.

Kabir Khan confirmed that he is exploring seven countries but refused to divulge more.

smilee

VAMOS ARGENTINA

Kabir Khan’s next film to feature Salman Khan as RAW agent

Mumbai, May 22, 2011 (Washington Bangla Radio / Kreation Guru)

The proverbial bad boy of the B town filmdom is all set to delineate a real life like character in Kavir Khan’s forthcoming flick. Noted for his flamboyance delineation, Salman will be found breathing fire into the realistic portrayal of a spy. The upcoming flick will highlight the ‘infant terrible’ in the role of an underhand agent who is geared to secrecy in keeping with the requirement of his job.

Kabir Khan and the producer Aditya Chopra seemed to have approached the star with this uniquely different offer. The hero with his penchant for shaking a leg or two to the vibrant beats of an item statement, found the offer to his liking. Perhaps the difference in script and portrayal was appealing. According to a reliable source the star was fascinated by the encapsulated essence of the role to be played. It was hard for the star to understand how civilians did the needful job of being the state’s secret agents. The role with its subtle understatement will require the spontaneous star performer to be a part of the country’s espionage network.

As part of one of the leading intelligent agencies, Salman is all set to undergo a series of preparation. With subtlety being its requisite element, the hero with his passion for overstatement and flaunting will need to tone down his body language to live up to the reality because the concerned flick revolves around a covert spy. He needs to be a part of the crowd, to mix and mingle with it; as much secretive and invisible as possible; but at the same time when the need arises he has to deliver the required punch with the help of his physical and mental sharpness.

Understandably, the flick revolves around a challenging portrayal and it will necessitate intensity of expression and deftness of acting in order to live up to its set parameters. “Dabaang” had Salman enact the role of a corrupt cop; but the said role was one of flamboyant loudness.”Wanted” and “Tees Mar Khan” were equally loud and boisterous. But for a change the upcoming film of Kabir Khan will see the boisterously playful Khan going for a role touched by realism.

It remains to be seen if the flamboyant superstar with his elements of spontaneity is able to deliver the needful. But it is high time when the star performer proves his versatility and maturity by delineating roles of life like dimension. The late nineties saw quite a few films where Salman played the role of a romantic lover boy to nicety. As far as action packed roles go there are few who could match up to the potential of his biceps. The similar is true about his contribution to the genres of musical extravaganza.

Kabir Khan’s flick which will be shot by the end of this year will definitely provide a unique platform to this emotionally volatile and child like star performer to prove his mettle as a renowned character artiste with all round efficiency.
    VAMOS ARGENTINA

thanks vishnu

Banned

Salman's EK THA TIGER designed as an out and out entertainer

EK THA TIGER goes on floors this July and would be the first ever film that would see the coming together of Salman Khan and Yash Raj Films. Meanwhile director Kabir Khan, who has earlier made realistic films like KABUL EXPRESS and NEW YORK, has a challenge in hand. Many have wondered if EK THA TIGER would continue to be a masala entertainer on the same lines of Salman's DABANGG, READY or BODYGUARD which is being readied for Eid release. After all with Salman in the film, there are certain expectations of his target audience that are required to be met.

'Well, I don't know whether I can say that EK THA TIGER is an out and out masala entertainer or not but what I can say though is that it would be quite entertaining and engaging. It will be my film made in my style,' says Kabir in a confident tone.

And how is he managing to do that?

'What I intend to do is bring in some growth in terms of story telling,' he says, 'Now that's a big shift that you would see in EK THA TIGER. While KABUL EXPRESS and NEW YORK had to be narrated in a certain style, they couldn't have been flamboyant or over stated. However I can afford to do that in EK THA TIGER.'

Starring Katrina Kaif as the female protagonist, EK THA TIGER kick-starts shooting this July and is aiming for Summer 2012 release.