Page 246 of 246 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246
Results 2,451 to 2,454 of 2454

Thread: ▌► Ek Tha Tiger ◄ ▌Salman Khan,Katrina Kaif ╪╪ The Ultimate HIT

Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    ithokkae ullathu thannae........
    chummaa angu pratheekshikeete

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Hunt View Post
    Oru Hype expectation ilathe Tiger ethrayum poiillee pinee DABAANG nte karyam apryan undoo Tiger suvived lots of negative reports but Sallu Mass theliyichuuu so Dabbang 2 is going to be the blockbuster of the year
    BUT ARBAAZ KHAN...direction...???

pandu ithu pole Sohail Khan eduthatha...PKTDK....athu mega hit alle....Oh Oh Jaane Janna

Default Salman Khan’s Ek Tha Tiger sequel is coming: Tiger Zinda Hai

Salman Khan’s next movie after Tubelight is with Yashraj Films and is tentatively titled Tiger Zinda Hai. It is a sequel to the 2012 blockbuster Ek Tha Tiger, which was directed by Kabir Khan.

However, in Tiger Zinda Hai, reports suggest that Kabir has been replaced by Sultan director Ali Abbas Zafar. Sultan, Salman and Ali’s latest release under the banner, broke records to cross the Rs 300 crore mark at the box office.

Read: Ek Tha Tiger not anti-Pakistan, says Kabir Khan

Meanwhile, Kabir knows about the sequel and has given his blessings for the same, according to a DNA report.

In an interview to After Hrs before the release of Sultan, Ali had said, “I can’t make a Kabir Khan film and Kabir Khan can’t make my film. Every script that I have written has been shared with Kabir and every script that Kabir has made, is shared with me. And we have conversations about it.”

Read: Salman Khan’s Ek Tha Tiger creates history!

How similar will Tiger’s second innings under Ali be? Will it star Katrina Kaif? Only time can tell. For now, what we know is that producers Yash Raj Films are eyeing Salman’s favourite release slot - Eid 2018.

Also, Tubelight is scheduled to hit the screens on Eid, 2017.It will mark the third collaboration between Kabir and the 50-year-old Dabangg star after blockbusters Ek Tha Tiger and Bajrangi Bhaijaan.