Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ► MADRAS CAFE ◄John Abraham-Shoojit sircar-Nargis fakhri-Released with good reports..

Default ► MADRAS CAFE ◄John Abraham-Shoojit sircar-Nargis fakhri-Released with good reports..

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/13050...ease-august-30 Director Shoojit Sircar's Madras Caf, a political thriller starring John Abraham and Nargis Fakhri, is set to release on August 30.The movie is co-produced by Sircar's Rising Sun Films and will see him and music director Shantanu Moitra re-unite seven years after 'Yahaan'.Sircar is happy to have reunited with Moitra for the music of the film."Shantanu and me go back a long way, since our college days in Delhi... 'Madras Cafe' is a serious film and we have already started jamming. The background score will be an integral part of this film. I really excited to team up again," he added.Moitra said working on 'Madras Cafe' was like revisiting an old friend."It's been a long journey. I gave Shoojit his first music video for my album Mann Ke Manjeere and then I scored his first film 'Yahaan'. So, 'Madras Cafe' is like visiting an old friend, who is also the finest musical brain a director can have," Moitra said.
    Last edited by baazigar89; 08-24-2013 at 01:23 PM.

booked........................

Nargis Fakhri plays journalist in 'Madras Cafe'

Bollywood actress Nargis Fakhri, who will be seen playing the role of a journalist in Shoojit Sircar's upcoming film 'Madras Cafe', says she had a tough time essaying the character on screen. Fakhri will be seen opposite John Abraham in the Sircar-directed political thriller.

"I am playing an international journalist. My role in this film is stronger. It is quite tough and intense to play a journalist on screen. There is lot of hard work that journalists do. People will get to see me doing something different this time," Nargis told PTI. 'Madras Cafe' is the 'Rockstar' actress' second

Bollywood film and the 33-year-old says she is working hard to establish herself in the industry.

"I am really trying to give my best shot for the role and the film," said the model-actress who made her film debut in 2011 opposite Ranbir Kapoor.

Arrested starlet Leena Maria Paul never part of Madras Cafe

While the news about actress Leena Maria Paul's arrest for her involvement in a string of cheating cases is spreading like wild fire, we have another startling revelation. Reports suggest that the actress claimed that she will make her Bollywood entry with Shoojit Sircar's Madras Cafe. However, sources tell us that she was never part of the project.

Tharun Bali, one of the executive producers of the film, says, "Leena was never part of Madras Cafe. We're indeed surprised to hear this." One of the members of the production team too denied her presence in the movie, saying, "During the shoot of the film, I was handling the south region. Leena was not on the list." A south Indian model and actress, who is doing a prominent role in Madras Cafe, says, "I never met Leena during the shoot. I don't even know if she is part of the project as I never heard her name being mentioned." Leena was seen in supporting roles in Malayalam movies such as Husbands in Goa, Red Chillies, Cobra and Nandalala.

All the best for the movie................

All the best.....