Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FK EXCLUSIVE:"THE REFLECTIONS" by Sajin Haridas Nair

Quote Originally Posted by Tipper Vasu View Post
    Yes Dude.Novel Thanne
    njan ippo irinnu pakuthi vayichu........baaki pinne vayikkam..computerinte munnil iunnathu mathinnu veetil paranju

anyways....reflections complete ivide koduthitundoo....athoo only a part of it..print cheytu varumbo ethra pages undu..

Quote Originally Posted by plk View Post
    njan ippo irinnu pakuthi vayichu........baaki pinne vayikkam..computerinte munnil iunnathu mathinnu veetil paranju

Anyways....reflections complete ivide koduthitundoo....athoo only a part of it..print cheytu varumbo ethra pages undu..

reflections is a collection of short stories with different emotional reflections.other parts wud be available with the book.this one is to rate the author in me.

ee essay muzhuvan vayikkan time illa..

aarelum onnu churukki parayamo

tipperee, story vayichu(the first one .)

collection of short stories aanengil ok..i was wondering how it could fit into a novel.anyways expecting the other ones..

whats the title of yashi's story..

anyways..the story is fine..thudakkthil kurachu kandu madutha painkili story aayi feel cheythuvengilum ur language is good which makes it an interesting read...chila dialogues okke super aayirinnu...kurachu humour koodi cherthirinnengil kikidu aayene..(depends on the reader)

last nayakan marichathu nannayi...nayika koodi marichirinnengil kurchum koodi bheekaratha vannene...but athu balyakalasaghi approach aayi poyene..anyways you did it briliantly

but oru doubt.aiims exam ezuthi kazinju oru weekinullil result varumoo..

anyways expecting the other stories soon.ennaanu reflections publishing.(cost ethraya)

Quote Originally Posted by Aromal View Post
    ee essay muzhuvan vayikkan time illa..

aarelum onnu churukki parayamo
    churukki parayamayirinnu...
    pakshe paranjaal tipper enne kollum.
    mashinu ente shavam kananoo..

Quote Originally Posted by plk View Post
    tipperee, story vayichu(the first one .)

collection of short stories aanengil ok..i was wondering how it could fit into a novel.anyways expecting the other ones..

whats the title of yashi's story..

anyways..the story is fine..thudakkthil kurachu kandu madutha painkili story aayi feel cheythuvengilum ur language is good which makes it an interesting read...chila dialogues okke super aayirinnu...kurachu humour koodi cherthirinnengil kikidu aayene..(depends on the reader)

last nayakan marichathu nannayi...nayika koodi marichirinnengil kurchum koodi bheekaratha vannene...but athu balyakalasaghi approach aayi poyene..anyways you did it briliantly

but oru doubt.aiims exam ezuthi kazinju oru weekinullil result varumoo..

anyways expecting the other stories soon.ennaanu reflections publishing.(cost ethraya)

Ithu love enna emotion annu.So had to add some painkilli.No other go.
    Other emotions i have conceived is

Affection

Lust
    Violence
    Anger
    and
    Happiness.

Publishing date wud be confirmed on 20 may.I will be in delhi for it.Total cost of first copy bluprint is 21K INR.

Bidding with Rupa&Co for it.But i think they wont be paying anything other than sales incentives.But its ok wen taking to consideration that this one is my first work.

going to delhi with the blueprint of reflections this wednesday.will be releasing this most probably on 22 june.at last a dream come true for me.thanks one and all who have given me their valuable suggestions.i wud mention forumkerala in my preface.thanks all my dear friends.

Oro paragraph-nu shesham oru blank line ittirunrnkil vaayikkan eluppamayene............

Quote Originally Posted by ClubAns View Post
    Oro paragraph-nu shesham oru blank line ittirunrnkil vaayikkan eluppamayene............
    Done it dude

All the very best tipperetta.reflections valyoru success avatte.one of the first to read enna ahangarathode parayunnu.and appreciate ur gesture of thanking us