Page 232 of 243 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2424

Thread: REAL MADRID ►╚★║ ★ With Third Successive Champions League Glory ★ ║★╝◄

Klopp [Liverpool]: Real Madrid have more experience than us, that’s a fact, we know experience is important specially in football but not the most important thing. Experience can be balanced with passion, desire and preparation. [uefa]

Klopp [Liverpool]: It’s true we haven’t been together as a team as long as Real Madrid have. They’ll practically play the final with the same players who won the last two editions but this is football and we’ve the chance to win it and we’ll try to. [uefa]

Klopp [Liverpool]: Real Madrid have a really atring starting XI with guarantees on the bench; we still don’t know if Bale, Benzema or Lucas will play but we have a dream to win the CL and we’ll work to achieve it. [uefa]
    BEL20VED

Lovren [Liverpool]: The CL Final on Saturday is the most important day of our lives, we have to be proud of our achievement. We hope to tell our families and children that we won the trophy. We have nothing to lose. Salah? He’s among the best with Cristiano and Messi.

Lovren [Liverpool]: The last time I spoke with Modric and Kovacic, I told them we’d see each other in the final and now we’re there. We’ll fight to win against a team who qualified to 3 consecutive CL Finals. Madrid have made history and are looking for the impossible. [uefa]

Lovren [Liverpool]: Cristiano has been playing these type of matches (CL Finals) for 12-15 years. Each year he scores +30 goals even if he’s having a bad season. If we want to stop Cristiano, we have to do it as a team. In moments, it’ll be one vs one and it’ll be hard. [uefa]

BEL20VED

ABC: Neymar's mother is very in favor of her son moving from Paris to Madrid.

Neymar's mother: "My son left a club like Barcelona to make a risky bet in his career when he signed for a team like PSG, which is fighting to be among the greats of Europe, so I do not understand why the fans whistled at him."

ABC: Neymar's mother also allegedly recalled the friendly 'El Cl?sico' that was played in Miami last July, saying the Madrid players treated him "as if he were one of the team" and told him that "they were waiting for him in Madrid."

BEL20VED

CR7: "I would have preferred it to be MUFC but LFC deserve respect. They remind me of Madrid 3-4yrs ago.

Their front 3 1re very quick & powerful in attack and I respect them. But Madrid are better. We have to play to our level, but we also have to respect the opposition.”
    BEL20VED

Cristiano: "When you’re at this club you cannot take your foot off the gas, least of all in this competition. I love that side of it because it motivates me a lot and I want to be at my best on Saturday to help the team and lift the trophy. It does not matter who scores."

Cristiano: "Liverpool deserve their place in the final. They remind me of the Real Madrid of days gone by, with fast, pacey forwards. I think we are better, but of course you always have to respect your rivals.

Cristiano: "It would be a historic moment if we win. We are all really looking forward to it. We can make history if we win three Champions Leagues in a row, but we're not looking at it like that. I am keeping the faith, I feel good about it. We need to respect Liverpool."

BEL20VED

Will the season be a failure if you lose?

Zidane: "No. The big failure for me, as I said before, was in the Copa del Rey because we lost at home and were knocked out. That's it. That was a cruel blow for us. You need setbacks in life if you want to improve."

Zidane: "Klopp is a great coach, he showed that at Dortmund and he continues to impress with Liverpool, which is paramount. I have loads of respect for him, he is an expert coach”."

Zidane: "Bale is doing well, he scored plenty of goals and has found real continuity, especially in terms of regular training. He did well in the run-in, scoring goals and performing well."

Zidane on the CR-Benzema connection: "I don't know what it is exactly, but I know these kinds of things don't happen all the time. You can get great players who do not link up well, but they do. When a group works hard and connects well it is a great thing."

BEL20VED

Real Madrid won their last 6 Champions League Finals - the last defeat came in 1981 against Liverpool. The players know how much they suffered to reach Kiev and this has reinforced the morals and conviction of the team’s power in extreme situations. [marca]

BEL20VED

Official: Zidane called up all the players for the match against Liverpool on Saturday.

BEL20VED

BEL20VED

BEL20VED