Page 53 of 243 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: REAL MADRID ►╚★║ ★ With Third Successive Champions League Glory ★ ║★╝◄

Pepe: No player has made more interceptions in their own penalty area in a CL game this season than Pepe did vs Bayern last night (4) #UCL

Sergio Ramos: The Spaniard is the ninth different Real Madrid player to score in this season's Champions League

Gareth Bale: The Welshman now has 16 assists in the league and CL combined this season - only one player in Europe's top 5 leagues has more

Bale: This is why I came to 'biggest club in the world' Real Madrid

Gareth Bale says Real Madrid 's 4-0 thrashing of Bayern Munich on Tuesday proved why he was right to join "the biggest club in the world" last summer.

Sergio Ramos opened the scoring on the night with two goals early in the first half before Cristiano Ronaldo scored a double of his own, breaking Lionel Messi's record for goals in a single Champions League campaign by taking his tally for the season to 16.

The 5-0 aggregate victory - following their 1-0 win at home a week ago - fires them into the final of the competition for the first time since 2002 and Bale believes the holders's style played into Madrid's hands as they moved a step closer to their 10th European title.

"It's a fantastic result for us," the Welshman told ITV . "I think we've been working hard, we got our tactics right and I thought we played very well tonight and deserved the win.

"I suppose they played into our hands. They always leave space on the counterattacking, which we like. We've got quick players and we have to exploit that. It was a great performance and we're happy to be in the final now. But there's still one step to go.

"You have to do certain jobs for the team in certain games and everyone put in 100 per cent tonight. No matter who it was, they put in a performance and it showed in the result.

"This is definitely why I came to Madrid. This is why I wanted to come to the biggest club in the world. To win trophies, to win massive games. We still haven't won it yet, we've got a difficult game in the final whoever it may be and we're looking forward to it."

Carlo Ancelotti's men will face either Chelsea or Atletico Madrid in May's Champions League final.

.........k|...E.....@.9.R...?)..S..P#e..Z 8.T....=.......

Bale and ronaldo...

ee thread owner active aano?

@baazigar89

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    ee thread owner active aano? @baazigar89
    ariyilla....ee thread l post onnum kaanarilla...

Quote Originally Posted by baazigar89 View Post
    ariyilla....ee thread l post onnum kaanarilla...
    thread vilppanaykku vechaalo ?

Quote Originally Posted by BangaloreaN View Post
    thread vilppanaykku vechaalo ?
    @Viru nu koduthekkoo...