0 0%
  • Paraguay

0 0%
  • Any Other

0 0%
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: COPA America 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Sameer View Post
    Argentina njan onnu chodhikkatte, enthe Argentina enna football playing nationu ithrayum aaraadhakar??

innu urakkam kalanju(1 hr urakkam!) Arg vs Col 2nd half kandu... Sai kumar Roudrathil parayaunna pole parayan thonni "Kashttam!!!"
    ithano ee balya Argentina? nattinpurathe paadathu piller odunna pole 11 per(alla 22 per) odunnu, panthu kittiyal aayi... Messi enna football daivam sho !! awesome.. oru freekick penalty boxnu thottu munnil nuinnum eduthu nere kaanikalkku head cheyyan koduthu... njan karuthi oru 3-4 per undakum messiye merukkan ennu, ebade? oru defender thikachu venda...
    Zennetti, Zabaletti, Captain changathi
    match kazhinju commentry parayunna kettu, Colombia goaliyude 3 excellent saves undayirunnu ennu..athre ullu Argentina? 90 minute kalichathanu; athum kidilangal...

Maradona enna ottayan nadathiya porattangal thalkkalam matti vachu chodhikkatte; enthe Argentina enna football playing nationu ithrayum aaraadhakar??
    ji brazil fan allornno...

Quote Originally Posted by Santino View Post
    youtube ille .. ravile aayondu ithucvare kaanapattella...
    semi&final kananam enthayalum...youtube'l undu alleee..

ji brazil fan allornno...
    nee vannu alle njan ippolum eppolum Brazil fan thanne
    It is never too late or too soon, it is when it is supposed to be..!!

Quote Originally Posted by swiss View Post
    semi&final kananam enthayalum...youtube'l undu alleee..
    indiayil kittilla ..

nee vannu alle njan ippolum eppolum Brazil fan thanne
    brazil nte kali okke kazinjo ..

brazil nte kali okke kazinjo ..
    onnu kazhinju; Draw aduth jayikkum

brazilinum argentinakkum cup kittan poniollaaa...

bra fans um arnjaanam fanum ithode pootti kettum ...quba yum venuzula bolivia onnum ille copaku ..

Really pathetic....kali kaanaan vendi 40 rs mudakki neo sports eduthath verutheyaayi.....
    Uske Kathl par mein bhi chup tha meri baari ab aayi
    Mere Kathl par aap bhi chup ho Agla number AApka hein....

Argentina njan onnu chodhikkatte, enthe Argentina enna football playing nationu ithrayum aaraadhakar??

innu urakkam kalanju(1 hr urakkam!) Arg vs Col 2nd half kandu... Sai kumar Roudrathil parayaunna pole parayan thonni "Kashttam!!!"
    ithano ee balya Argentina? nattinpurathe paadathu piller odunna pole 11 per(alla 22 per) odunnu, panthu kittiyal aayi... Messi enna football daivam sho !! awesome.. oru freekick penalty boxnu thottu munnil nuinnum eduthu nere kaanikalkku head cheyyan koduthu... njan karuthi oru 3-4 per undakum messiye merukkan ennu, ebade? oru defender thikachu venda...
    Zennetti, Zabaletti, Captain changathi
    match kazhinju commentry parayunna kettu, Colombia goaliyude 3 excellent saves undayirunnu ennu..athre ullu Argentina? 90 minute kalichathanu; athum kidilangal...

Maradona enna ottayan nadathiya porattangal thalkkalam matti vachu chodhikkatte; enthe Argentina enna football playing nationu ithrayum aaraadhakar??
    I am not an Argentina fan. Infact I never was. But now because of Lionel Messi I watch them as Messi plays for my beloved team FC Barcelona,the Beautiful team of the beautiful game.

But I can answer your question. First of all the question is not very clear. Argentinakku Keralathil /adhava Malayalikalkkidayil enthukondanu ithrayum aradhakar ennanu chodyamenghil answer is partly IN your last statement . Diego Maradona. He is still a cult figure among the football lovers even in Kerala. This is partly due to his exceptional qualities as a footballer. Many consider him as the greatest ever. Secondly we Keralites started watching Live International football from World Cup 1986, the world cup which ultimately became the world Cup of Maradona and Argentina (despite France of Michel Platini and Brazil of Socrates,Falcao and unfit Zico played more breathtaking football). That world Cup had made a lasting impression IN Kerala. Hence there are many Argentina and Maradona fans in Kerala. They played very rough football in the next world Cup in 1990. Still most of the Mal;ayalis were defending their game and fouls because of the previous world cup.
    Most of the Malayali FOOTBALL FANS are still living with the memories of 1986, MARADONA& ARGENTINA. They are not watching club football. Infact BCCI MAKE SURE THAT FOOTBALL DOESNT GET A FOOT HOLD IN INDIA.

If the Argentina loving people of NORTHERN KERALAM START WATCHING FC Barcelona and their football which is like a symphony orchestrated by XAVI-INIESTA-MESSI , then I am sure they would become HUGE FANS OF FC BARCELONA and football would make a great grand comeback to Keralam. But for that ,Laliga( Spanish League) and European Champions League should modify their timing to make it more ASIA FRIENDLY.
    Last edited by Devarajan Master; 07-07-2011 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devarajan Master View Post
    I am not an Argentina fan. Infact I never was. But now because of Lionel Messi I watch them as Messi plays for my beloved team FC Barcelona,the Beautiful team of the beautiful game.

But I can answer your question. First of all the question is not very clear. Argentinakku Keralathil /adhava Malayalikalkkidayil enthukondanu ithrayum aradhakar ennanu chodyamenghil answer is partly IN your last statement . Diego Maradona. He is still a cult figure among the football lovers even in Kerala. This is partly due to his exceptional qualities as a footballer. Many consider him as the greatest ever. Secondly we Keralites started watching Live International football from World Cup 1986, the world cup which ultimately became the world Cup of Maradona and Argentina (despite France of Michel Platini and Brazil of Socrates,Falcao and unfit Zico played more breathtaking football). That world Cup had made a lasting impression IN Kerala. Hence there are many Argentina and Maradona fans in Kerala. They played very rough football in the next world Cup in 1990. Still most of the Mal;ayalis were defending their game and fouls of because of the previous world cup.
    Most of the Malayali FOOTBALL FANS are still living with the memories of 1986, MARADONA& ARGENTINA. They are not watching club football. Infact BCCI MAKE SURE THAT FOOTBALL DOESNT GET A FOOT HOLD IN INDIA.

If the Argentina loving people of NORTHERN KERALAM START WATCHING FC Barcelona and their football which is like a symphony orchestrated by XAVI-INIESTA-MESSI , then I am sure they would become HUGE FANS OF FC BARCELONA and football would make a great grand comeback to Kertalam. But for that Laliga( Spanish League) and European Champions League should modify their timing to make it more ASIA FRIENDLY.
    okay thanks macha...
    otta Maradona aanalle okkethinum karanam... njanum oru Barselona fan aanu, Laliga kanilla pakshe...champions leuge kanum and EPL... Chelseayude die hard fan
    ente chodhyam keralathil enthe ennayirunnu and i am almost clear now.. innu avar kalicha theere nilavaram illatha kali kandu chodhichu poayatha....