Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Karthi weds Ranjini....CM Jayalalitha wishes couple Event Photos Stills

Banned

Default Karthi weds Ranjini....CM Jayalalitha wishes couple Event Photos Stills

Karthi weds Ranjani

The wedding bells for Karthi and Ranjani( who is pursuing M.A English in Stella Maris collage in Chennai and she is a daughter of Chinnasamy & Jothi Meenakshi.) will sound in an early morning as the muhurat is at 5.45 am, on July 3rd. The wedding is going to take place at Codissia Complex in Coimbatore. The wedding card opted by Sivakumar family is in green and gold colour with an artistic Lord Ganesh that showers warmth. The card was accompanied by a dry fruit sweet bar as a good shagun. In the card it was clearly mentioned by Sivakumar family that guests must not carry any gifts or presents to the couple, instead they asked for their warm and loving blessings.

For those who are unable to attend the marriage in Coimbatore, Siva Kumar’s family has arranged a grand reception at Le Royal Meridian, Guindy on 7th of July. To entertain the guests at wedding Karthi’s family opted for a veena concert by Revathy Krishna.

More stills here

Reception Stills

CM Jayalalitha wishes couple Event Photos Stills

Last edited by breakingviews; 07-10-2011 at 07:18 AM.

Banned

3. Likes nmaks liked this post
    Banned

Actor Karthi Marriage Press Meet Stills

ithinum oru thread...aykotte...best wishes ..

Banned

Dial K for Karthi!

The actor’s always on the phone with fiancée Ranjini

Srinivasa Ramanujam

Karthi has already received his first set of instructions from fiancée Ranjini. “She told me, ‘We can talk a lot on the phone but please use hands free’,” said the actor, who is looking forward to tying the knot in Coimbatore later this week, “These days, I’m constantly on the phone, talking with her. Life has certainly changed post my engagement and I’m looking forward to the road ahead.” The Siruthai star will take a month-long break from Saguni, the film he’s currently working on. “I plan to commence shooting only by the end of July,” he said, “The film is coming along very well. It’s a satire on society and the script of the film, which is directed by Shankar Dayal, is brilliant,” said the actor.
    After his marriage this Sunday, the actor will host a high-profile reception on July 7 for his friends and filmi acquaintances in a star hotel in the city.
    The actor met the media on Monday and thanked them for their support. “I wanted to introduce Ranjini to the press even before the marriage but she was scared,” he said.

ENGAGED! Karthi

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pala View Post
    ithinum oru thread...aykotte...best wishes ..
    athivide pathivullathalle, raju, shwetha etc, pinne merge cheyyalo

Banned

Sivakumar invites CM for Karthi's wedding!

2011-06-29 09:26:28
    Last Updated: 2011-06-29 10:50:18

The Sivakumar family consisting of Sivakumar and wife, actor Suriya and his wife Jyothika went personally to invite Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa for Karthi's wedding.
    The wedding will take place on July 3 in Coimbatore and later there will be a big reception on July 7 in Chennai for the newly married.

Jayalaithaa and other VVIP's are likely to attend the wedding.
    For making the final preparations for the wedding the entire Sivakumar family is leaving for their native Kasigoundar Pudhur near Sulur on Thursday.
    A very private Mehendi ceremony for Ranjani is being held at a Chennai five star today.​

Banned

“My fiancée already started giving orders”, smiles Karthi!

Preparations are in full swing for the high profile wedding. Karthi is the busy bride groom and the family is leaving no stone unturned to make the wedding a grand celebration.
    Ranjini, the bestowed bride is all excited about the developments happening in her life. Even with their busy days the couple never fails to find time to exchange their emotions on phone. It seems Karthi is calling his fiancée a lot to exchange views on many things. “We both are really thrilled sharing things on phone. But, she insists that I must always use hands-free”, says Karthi. “She has already started ordering me”, the actor jokes smilingly.
    When asked about Honeymoon plans, Karthi laughed loud, “Yes, definitely we are going to an exotic place but I cannot disclose it now. It is secret”
    Karthi is currently working on in his ‘Saguni’ with director Shankar Dayal. He has taken break for a month for his wedding and will start his shoot schedules again in the end of July.
    The wedding is held at Coimbatore on July 3rd and the reception at Chennai on 7th of July

arumillede..ashamsakal neran..ranjith bhai...ellavareyum vilik..

best wishes
    Appo thamanna?