Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Sound Systems for PC

  1. #1

    Smile Sound Systems for PC


    Even though this thread is for discussing 2.0, 2.1, 4.1, 5.1, 6.1, 7.1 Speaker systems for PC, you could also post reviews for normal home theater sytems also. But the main focus is PC speakers.
    Ellavarodum ithoru van vijayamakkan apekshikkunnu.

    There are different brands like Creative, Altec Lansing, Bose, Logitech etc. So feel free to share your views.

    First someone please post a review for Creative Inspire T6100 5.1 surround system as i would like to buy one(not much choices available at the moment).
    Last edited by David; 07-04-2011 at 08:47 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Here is the image of T6100.



    The Specs are:
    Speaker Power: 8 Watts RMS per channel (4 channels)
    18 Watts centre satellite speaker
    26 Watts RMS subwoofer

    Frequency Response: 40Hz ~ 20kHz
    Dimension (L x W x H):
    Front/Rear Satellite Speakers: 80mm x 70mm x 183mm
    Horizontal Center Satellite Speakers: 170mm x 105mm x 82mm

    Subwoofer: 182mm x 253mm x 286mm
    Subwoofer Enclosure Material:
    Wood
    Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR):
    80dB
    Bundled Accessories:
    4 wall mounts

    "from creative website"

  3. #3
    FK Regular Bibin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tree+Van+Drumm!
    Posts
    510

    Talking

    Creative Inspire T6100 - Review

    so here i go..



    Bought a Creative Inspire T6100 Last friday.. Price Rs.3400 (Logtech,Trivandrum)...
    Simply I LUVD IT... amazing sound quality...


    PROS:

    * Superb SubWoofer Range with Pure Base! No Distortion upto max.!
    * Bass Reflexes are great compared to my previous T6060 & AL2000.
    * Slim shaped Sub. Easy to accomodate than Cubic ones.
    * Quality tweeters on front cones.
    * Total Rms of 76W


    CONS:
    nothin about sound quality, just sum minor conz..

    * the wires of rear speakers are comparitivly short.(extendable using rca cables)
    * the power LED bulb, a hi bright blue one on the left.fr seems annoying for me..
    * i felt a lack of a wired remote! T6060type.. but it comes with a volume control on the front left speaker.
    i think , its normal for a computer speaker!




    Rating: 4.5 out of 5 <- a best buy audio gear for this price!



    -Bibin/-


    Foot Note : The Satellite speaker arrangments (room correction) plays an important role in the 5.1 audio experience. I took hours to perfectly arrange it! after arranging > True 5.1

    Upcoming Reviews On: Bose Headphone and AltecLansing 2.1

  4. Likes nryn, ParamasivaM, hsalihba, David liked this post
  5. #4

    Default

    @kumbidi Is the rear speaker volume loud as the front speakers? Also the rear speaker cable length is 4 meters, right? I only needs 4.5 m, so i could use a small length rca extension lead for that!

    Also thanks for the review.

    There are no other 5.1 systems available in the market at affordable price. Other brands like bose and jbl are not available and altec lansing will be over 10,000. Audioengine is usa only. need to import if needed.

  6. #5
    FK Regular Bibin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tree+Van+Drumm!
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    @kumbidi Is the rear speaker volume loud as the front speakers? Also the rear speaker cable length is 4 meters, right? I only needs 4.5 m, so i could use a small length rca extension lead for that!

    Also thanks for the review.

    There are no other 5.1 systems available in the market at affordable price. Other brands like bose and jbl are not available and altec lansing will be over 10,000. Audioengine is usa only. need to import if needed.
    u r welcome! the rear n frnt speakers are almost balanced on speaker fill mode. On 6Ch output, only fx n bgms are routed via rear speakers. If the playout is a 5.1 source, then u cant feel the balance tones of rear speakers cos of effects!
    Im using Realtek HD audio panel to indpndly cntrl the channels. (soundcard is optional, im using onboard).

    And about the cables, it can be extended usin a Male-Female RCA cable. Better go for a high quality copper rca cable!..

  7. #6

    Default

    Creative SBS A520 5.1 Speakers - Enjoy realistic surround sound in your games and movies

    ithum molil koduthathum thammil entha main difference sada use nu okke ee sadanam mathiyavumo ??

  8. #7

    Default

    Ippozha thread kandathu... i also got t6100...



  9. #8
    FK LegenD John Raj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kunnamkulam - Thrissur
    Posts
    11,588

    Default

    Altec Lansing 2.1 from 1.2K onwards......

    Creative nte bass treble adjust cheyyan pattilla for base models....

  10. #9
    FK Regular Bibin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tree+Van+Drumm!
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Santino View Post
    Creative SBS A520 5.1 Speakers - Enjoy realistic surround sound in your games and movies

    ithum molil koduthathum thammil entha main difference sada use nu okke ee sadanam mathiyavumo ??
    Total RMS power is 37w for A520.. and 76w for T6100, also cubic sub.. but have a wired remote

    Quote Originally Posted by Inkal View Post
    Ippozha thread kandathu... i also got t6100...
    Enjoyyyy!

    Quote Originally Posted by John Raj View Post
    Altec Lansing 2.1 from 1.2K onwards......

    Creative nte bass treble adjust cheyyan pattilla for base models....
    yeah, AL speakers are awesome.. also, creative 2.1'il bass/treable adjustments illa.. 5.1'il und, but subs'nte backil aanu..
    njan Dolby SRS audio controller ittittund, athuvech adjust cheyyum..

  11. #10
    FK Citizen Chirakkal Sreehari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    land of palaces
    Posts
    17,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kumbidi View Post
    yeah, AL speakers are awesome.. also, creative 2.1'il bass/treable adjustments illa.. 5.1'il und, but subs'nte backil aanu..
    njan Dolby SRS audio controller ittittund, athuvech adjust cheyyum..
    athentha sambavam.. entaeyum creative 5.1 anu..


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •